Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
the dems are like that dude that agrees to a skype debate with a nazi because they're under the illusion they will argue in good faith

except instead of calling you a kike they'll defund the ACA and repeal roe v wade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

cat doter posted:

the dems are like that dude that agrees to a skype debate with a nazi because they're under the illusion they will argue in good faith

except instead of calling you a kike they'll defund the ACA and repeal roe v wade

to be fair they'll still call you a kike

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
I just read this article by Felix and Virgil on the Outline. I feel like I must have missed something, but I don't recall the show ever following up on their beef with Michael Rapaport/Eli Lake with the revelation that Rapaport's teenage son is actually his personal assistant role-playing as his teenage son to back him up in internet slapfights.

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin

Apraxin posted:

I just read this article by Felix and Virgil on the Outline. I feel like I must have missed something, but I don't recall the show ever following up on their beef with Michael Rapaport/Eli Lake with the revelation that Rapaport's teenage son is actually his personal assistant role-playing as his teenage son to back him up in internet slapfights.

What did I do for entertainment before Twitter

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
that revelation is new to me and completely amazing. his actual son wanted nothing to do with his lame rear end dad's twitter beefs so he had to get a replacement son.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Success-son?

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

uber_stoat posted:

dad's twitter beef

mods, namechange plz

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Apraxin posted:

Antifa folks currently shutting down a Milo Yabbadabbadoopolis speech up in Berkley, fuckin' proud of em. Riot armored cops of course piling in with gas grenades and rubber bullets
https://twitter.com/juliacarriew/status/826974244210827264

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Apraxin posted:

lol

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

Antifa folks currently shutting down a Milo Yabbadabbadoopolis speech up in Berkley, fuckin' proud of em. Riot armored cops of course piling in with gas grenades and rubber bullets

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/826994860079013888

lol

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Yes, your well rational ideals on white purity have swayed me.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Apraxin posted:

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

https://twitter.com/Delo_Taylor/status/827033218213871616

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Apraxin posted:

waitwaitwaitwait

rappaport's real kid is named maceo?

loving maceo?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

The Muppets On PCP posted:

waitwaitwaitwait

rappaport's real kid is named maceo?

loving maceo?

Is it a thing for people to block people who "like" tweets they don't approve of? Because that must be how I got on @sadydoyle's poo poo-list. :confused:

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

prefect posted:

Is it a thing for people to block people who "like" tweets they don't approve of? Because that must be how I got on @sadydoyle's poo poo-list. :confused:

there's a thing called a "blockchain" where some safe-space-needers have bots that block everyone who follows a certain person (probably anyone who follows liz bruenig or chapo affiliates)

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

prefect posted:

haha I'm blocked too

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

emdash posted:

there's a thing called a "blockchain" where some safe-space-needers have bots that block everyone who follows a certain person (probably anyone who follows liz bruenig or chapo affiliates)

uh actually you will find that a blockchain is actually the future of currency and the decentralized ledger technology behind bit coins. google ron paul.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

I hear tell a guy got permanent brain damage by falling asleep is a superheated room with his blockchain servers

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

emdash posted:

To be fair to Doyle, having a public profile and speaking negatively about Trump on twitter means you have a good chance of some alt-right edgelord siccing their rabid followers on you whenever they please (the chance also increases depending on how non-male/non-white/non-straight you are) while the twitter authorities twiddle their thumbs, and blockchain is real useful if you want to cut down on the harassment.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Apraxin posted:

To be fair to Doyle, having a public profile and speaking negatively about Trump on twitter means you have a good chance of some alt-right edgelord siccing their rabid followers on you whenever they please (the chance also increases depending on how non-male/non-white/non-straight you are) while the twitter authorities twiddle their thumbs, and blockchain is real useful if you want to cut down on the harassment.

Oh, it definitely makes sense. I was just a little bummed to be caught as a false positive. (I don't actually tweet.) That must be why I'm also blocked by Popehat. :eng99:

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

Also beating down random people in the crowd with shovels while they lay motionless in the street. :stonk:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Famethrowa posted:

Also beating down random people in the crowd with shovels while they lay motionless in the street. :stonk:

cool

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Famethrowa posted:

diversity of tactics includes but is not limited to full-scale war on the college republicans, lol

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Breadallelogram posted:

Wtf how old are snake people

The current generation of ~18-26 year olds are the millennials/snake people. The Oregon Trail Generation is the one that came after Gen X but before Millennials, who like me played OT on Apple 386's in grade school, along with that turtle drawing program.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

red19fire posted:

Apple 386's

feeling so incredibly triggered right now

i think this would get you permabanned in the 'pos

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

red19fire posted:

The current generation of ~18-26 year olds are the millennials/snake people. The Oregon Trail Generation is the one that came after Gen X but before Millennials, who like me played OT on Apple 386's in grade school, along with that turtle drawing program.

I think there's significant Oregon Trail/Generation X overlap.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

feeling so incredibly triggered right now

i think this would get you permabanned in the 'pos

That's just some vaporwave poo poo. Sony windows 97.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

red19fire posted:

that turtle drawing program.

Bro you talking about KidPix? I was a master at making slideshow movies in fourth grade.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Dinosaurs! posted:

Bro you talking about KidPix? I was a master at making slideshow movies in fourth grade.

I thought the turtle drawing thing was for the Logo language.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Maybe the GT kids did that while the morons and I made movies about the Buddha stamp crushing buildings.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Apraxin posted:

Holy poo poo Sadly Doyle is a disgusting person. "Aw yeah just got a man with a newborn child fired over insulting a woman who makes 10x as much as he does, better post a Game of Thrones gif". What a huge piece of poo poo.

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

I tried to look at her twitter and it turns out I'm already blocked, so uh, cool, I must have layed a burn on her for something and just clean forgot.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I've never interacted with her so she definitely has a blanket block on anyone who likes dirtbag left @s.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

GalacticAcid fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Mar 18, 2021

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
She hasn't blocked me, and I've followed and liked pretty much every dirtbag leftist there is.

Arthur Chu has, though! Wimp.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
nice, a second subscriber episode this week: https://www.patreon.com/posts/felix-solo-mixed-7976645

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

She hasn't blocked me, and I've followed and liked pretty much every dirtbag leftist there is.

Arthur Chu has, though! Wimp.

That dude folds like a suit full of ants.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
this zidan episode owned, the guest had a real passion and knowledge, and gave an interesting new perspective on the current political situation

the fascist in charge could be worse, he could be competent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Man when even Matt Yglesias is dunking on you

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/827337048646365184