Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Argent Cinereus posted:

So, question: Is it currently anyone from FE 1/3/6/7/13/14? Specifically, has anyone seen Canas in this yet?

It's not everybody. There's a specific list you can check in game. Dunno if Canas is on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
If friend lists turn out to actually do something instead of nothing like they seem to, I'll add a spreadsheet to the OP of friend codes

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

How long does it take for you to get to rolling your initial heroes?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

apparently this shits out now

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Amppelix posted:

hey you hosed up your ID on the spreadsheet, it's two digits too short

Terper posted:

Yo I entered my FC into the sheet but the first two numbers (00) are missing

Google's fault, not mine

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Terper posted:

Yo I entered my FC into the sheet but the first two numbers (00) are missing

Type it in as ~00poopbutt

or something before the 00.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Not on Amazon's Appstore either. I'm sure there's a way to sideload android apps on to a Fire HD6 but :effort:

What iOS stores is this on, if any? Assuming it's a global server it should be possible to grab the game on one store and just reinstall via the US iOS store whenever it shows up here.

And where's my man Ike in this game? Is he given out due to their vote or do I have to chase him with pulls?

Phyresis posted:

HAHAHHAHA MY FIRST 20 PULL AFTER THAT GOD PULL

I wanted her so bad :swoon:

:mad:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Logging in gets you 15 orbs, visiting Home gets you 2, then you beat three missions. You can then blow 20 orbs to try and get 5* dudes and re-roll until it works. I have no idea which dudes are good, or which color to blow your orbs on. Don't link until you have a good roll, and once you do make sure you link.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Terper posted:

Google's fault, not mine

I "fixed" it for you by making a clumsy note in the team leader section

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
Uh, what do you do if you get the Communication Error and the Retry isn't helping? Is that the one where you need to reinstall?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

LordHippoman posted:

Uh, what do you do if you get the Communication Error and the Retry isn't helping? Is that the one where you need to reinstall?

If the retry button appears at all, you don't need to reinstall. Just keep mashing it, forever. If the download hasn't even started yet (i.e., it's at 0%) I found that backing out to the menu and retrying worked a bit better.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

LordHippoman posted:

I believe so. Hopefully if you enjoyed your characters, you've linked that account.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

I've got 20 orbs, but when I go to summon it only wants to take 5 orbs. Is that how it works?

edit: Yes this is how it works, you keep summoning after the first.

Pull 1: 5* Caeda, a 4* and a bunch of 3*. Gonna re-pull, seeing as I see no mention of Caeda on this teir list.

Atoramos fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Feb 2, 2017

Yellow Ant
Feb 28, 2016
It's now out in Mario's Hat/Canadaland's iOS store!

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Atoramos posted:

I've got 20 orbs, but when I go to summon it only wants to take 5 orbs. Is that how it works?

Yeah, you'll get the ability to spend more once you're in there

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Atoramos posted:

5 to start, but the rest of the orbs at the screen are 4-4-4-3.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

out in US

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I can't do screenshots at the moment, but I ended up with 5-star Hector and 5-star Lilina. Did I score? The others were 3-stars..

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
dang gotta wait til after work now, figure it's out at the end of my break

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Out on the US iOS store. Time to reroll for a 5* start.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

I got roy. he is 5 star, is he good? i dont like how insanely anime the game is but I wanted to ask first.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Thanks Trump!

My change.org petition actually worked.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I rerolled, mostly because I didn't want to have to manually update every time, got slightly better rolls: 4* Barst, 4* Saizo, 3* Selena, 3* Tiki, 3* Shanna

I'll live without a 5* unit for now

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
How do you reroll again? I didn't link my Nintendo account when I started the download.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Peachfart posted:

i dont like how insanely anime the game is

it doesn't matter whether you reroll or not because you won't last an hour playing the anime simulator

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Rirse posted:

How do you reroll again? I didn't link my Nintendo account when I started the download.

If you're unrooted, clear the local saved data for the app. If you're rooted, there's some specific file you can delete that allows you to skip redownloading everything.

Samba De Amigo
Jun 11, 2014

New Leaf posted:

I can't do screenshots at the moment, but I ended up with 5-star Hector and 5-star Lilina. Did I score? The others were 3-stars..

Strong roll, keep imo

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Just got the 15 orbs from the start -- is this when to start the first roll or should I hit up the first mission for another 5?

Samba De Amigo
Jun 11, 2014

cheetah7071 posted:

If you're unrooted, clear the local saved data for the app. If you're rooted, there's some specific file you can delete that allows you to skip redownloading everything.

deviceAccount.xml

Nephzinho posted:

Just got the 15 orbs from the start -- is this when to start the first roll or should I hit up the first mission for another 5?

Do the next 3 missions and get the orbs from the home button -> delivery owl

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Nephzinho posted:

You need 20 for the full 5 rolls.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Okay so after the 2nd bigger patch. Do I have to delete the app every single time I do this or can i just delete the account in the app?

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

:siren::siren:WHAT TO DO AS YOU START THE GAME UP:siren::siren:

-Log in, don't link your account. Start the game with the name you want, and get 15 orbs.
-Talk to the owl for 2 orbs.
-Beat the first two missions for 3 orbs (beat the second mission twice, then accept the quest you've completed).
-Summon for 5 orbs, and while at the same screen keep summoning. Summon all 5 characters for your 20 orbs.
-Hope for a 5* character from this teir list.
Got cool dudes? Great, link your account. Don't? Reinstall and better luck next time.

Atoramos fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Feb 2, 2017

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I hope my rolls in fire emblem heroes are good because I'm not rerolling

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Atoramos posted:

-Log in, don't link your account. Start the game with the name you want, and get 15 orbs.
-Beat the first three missions for 3 orbs.
-Summon for 5 orbs, and while at the same screen keep summoning. Summon all 5 characters for your 20 orbs.
Got cool dudes? Great, link your account. Don't? Reinstall and better luck next time.

You can just redo the second mission to get the 20th orb since it's marginally faster than the third mission

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Peachfart posted:

I got roy. he is 5 star, is he good? i dont like how insanely anime the game is but I wanted to ask first.

Roy's pretty good. Not absolute top tier it seems, but he's pretty good at damage. With Binding Blade he gets +2 DEF/RES on the enemy phase, and can increase Weapon Triangle Effects.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.

Atoramos posted:

I believe so. Hopefully if you enjoyed your characters, you've linked that account.

Good news, restarting my device worked.

Bad news, I'd already linked AND hosed up the draw, so I'm stuck with three 3 stars :negative:

Atoramos posted:

-Beat the first three missions for 3 orbs.

Listen to this.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Futaba Anzu posted:

You can just redo the second mission to get the 20th orb since it's marginally faster than the third mission

Updated, thanks.

LordHippoman posted:

Bad news, I'd already linked AND hosed up the draw, so I'm stuck with three 3 stars :negative:

In theory, you could create another Nintendo account to link to? I'd e-mail yourself the details of the new account so you don't forget it, but it would let you redraw...

Trojan Kaiju
Feb 13, 2012

Is there a banner that favors Hector? I'm doing the big download and I'm basically rolling for either my favorite boy or Fae.

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Futaba Anzu posted:

Replaying low missions keeps giving you Orbs? I smell a FFBE Nox macro coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Trojan Kaiju posted:

Is there a banner that favors Hector? I'm doing the big download and I'm basically rolling for either my favorite boy or Fae.

the banners only favor the 4 characters they show