Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mo_Steel posted:

If only we didn't bully Nazis so much they wouldn't have been fascists. :fuckoff:

The nazis are all like "liberals are all salty and dumb bitches who react to everything in self congratulatory impotent rage" and I'm like "uh huh" then I click this thread and I'm like "oh that's actually true".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

Lady Liberty is a powerful symbol of our nation, and we have to take great care to use her sparingly

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

17:

18:

19:

20:

21:

22:

23:

24:

25:

26:

27:

28:

29:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

The nazis are all like "liberals are all salty and dumb bitches who react to everything in self congratulatory impotent rage" and I'm like "uh huh" then I click this thread and I'm like "oh that's actually true".

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

30:

31:

32:

33:

34:

35:

36:

37:

38:

39:

40:

41:

42:

43:

44:

45:

46:

47:

48:

49:

50:

51:

52:

Bonus Justice

53:

54:

55:

56:

57:

58:

59:

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.
OK but Columbia, the goddess of American Exceptionalism and Manifest Destiny is still going strong

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

Normally, I'd agree with you, but this is the one subject on which using her is totally 100% relevant. Same way a shocked bald eagle would be appropriate if he announced a bounty on bald eagles, or an angry Lincoln if he signed an EO requiring the Confederate battle flag be flown wherever the US flag is flown.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Test Pattern posted:

Normally, I'd agree with you, but this is the one subject on which using her is totally 100% relevant. Same way a shocked bald eagle would be appropriate if he announced a bounty on bald eagles, or an angry Lincoln if he signed an EO requiring the Confederate battle flag be flown wherever the US flag is flown.

Oh crap, he signed those as well?!?

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I don't know which I like better, the "You're mean for calling us Nazis!!!" instead of, I don't know, denying you're Nazis comics, or the "Yeah he was lying, BUT OBAMA LIED TOO!!" comics. They're both just so pathetically transparent.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

One more for the pile!

Oliphant woke up just for this hot take.

My favorite scene in Independence Day: TRUMP is when the giant beam of piss destroys the White House.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
So Branco, Lisa, and idiot piss man with the ugly rear end art and uglier coloring who I forget the name of are the only cartoonists 100% behind Trump?

Great coalition there. The best. Yugest. Most talent.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
When oliphant is woke to this administration :aaaaa:

holy crap was trump a potent smelling salt for some people...

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the vote to trigger article 50 – MPs vote to give Theresa May power to start Brexit by triggering article 50 by majority of 384"

Teelgraph:

Independent:

Times:

England's Glory matches - Wikipedia

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Holy crap a Payne with good opinions and actual effort put in?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Now someone needs to edit it into the obvious Sweet Bro & Hella Jeff reference.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

lelandjs posted:

Holy crap a Payne with good opinions and actual effort put in?

The mainstream conservative cartoonists have mostly been focused on mocking liberals and completely omitting any direct mention of Trump or his policies. On the rare occasions he does appear, it's likely to be as the subject of criticism for one of his more egregious overreaches. By and large, it seems like they don't loving like him.

The only people who've been reliably featuring Trump in a positive light are the shamelessly debased wingnuts like Branco and Garrison, the actual Nazi webcomic, and Lisa loving Benson for some reason?

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Benson would've been 100% on board with any Republican who won the White House. She's the Animal Nuz of conservative cartoonists, with substantially fewer puns.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

I hope Stan Kelly's lawyers will rob Branco blind.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

This is just missing Harry Stone and Judge Judy with Scalia in Heaven and a talking head in the corner, and it would be a Kelly.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Sandpuppy posted:

Oliphant woke up just for this hot take.

Oliphant's old enough to remember the original Nazis, he can have all the "hot takes" he likes.

Obama 2012
Mar 28, 2002

"I never knew what hope was until it ran out in a red gush over my lips, my hands!"

-Anne Rice, Interview with the President

This one works better if you read it as the Nazi being INSIDE the fence.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

https://twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/827239243214827520

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Red Panels Guy must be Jizzing the purest white into his pants because senpai noticed him :swoon:

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
This only needs a Korner Kelly...

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

quote:

Branco cartoon was stupid but this is just eerie, has Varvel ever watched any horror movies

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Only God can judge

Obama Overuled

Order Sustained

"Supreme"-ly qualified

Hang the Garlands

I could go on...

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Maybe a crying (tears of joy) liberty too, there's too much open space.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Can't read the signature, who's the cartoonist?

:v:

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

HOW'S ROE V WADE?! HOW'S ROE V WADE?!

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Heaven? Whatever gave you the idea you were in Heaven, Mr. Valentine? This is the other place!

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Nenonen posted:

Branco cartoon was stupid but this is just eerie, has Varvel ever watched any horror movies
Some say the specter of Scalia still haunts these halls, and if you walk down a certain corridor at midnight while saying "original intent" three times, you can hear a spooky cry of "Applesauce..."

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

"Stop calling us Nazis!!"
*nazi cartoonist compares them to nazis*
"Nazi and proud of it!"

Also, someone with better skills than me needs at add a second panel, where she punches him through the barbed wire.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Didn't this nazi, who got justly punched in his nazi face on video, falsely claim he wasn't a nazi in a video where he was later justly punched in his nazi face?

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Faustian Bargain posted:

Didn't this nazi, who got justly punched in his nazi face on video, falsely claim he wasn't a nazi in a video where he was later justly punched in his nazi face?

He said nazis hate him

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Yeah but as far as I know he hasn't got a blowjob in the Oval Office yet, which as we know is the only actual impeachable thing a President can ever do (which is why Ben Franklin was never President)

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014
The first of many cartoonists who will struggle to caricature Gorsuch in a way that is distinguishable from Pence.

Guess when you stock your whole political world with old white dudes it gets hard to tell them apart :shrug:

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
How fitting Red Panels titled that comic "What Goes Around...".

"Honestly, we weren't even interested in punching nazis, but they just wouldn't stop fomenting genocide and committing hate crimes."

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Weird how conservatives are suddenly so happy Trump is running over obstruction attempts with Executive Orders.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

beepsandboops posted:

The first of many cartoonists who will struggle to caricature Gorsuch in a way that is distinguishable from Pence.

Guess when you stock your whole political world with old white dudes it gets hard to tell them apart :shrug:
It genuinely took me a second read to figure out why it wasn't Pence turning into Scalia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
There are some strong cartoons here against the administration but the most scary account of a possible future I read is where critical cartoons and op-ed pieces and stuff continue like now, only no one who can make a difference reads them or cares.

• Locked thread