Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Bless you, Kegluneq.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

David Rowe:

Donald Trump tweeted about Australia! He knows we exist! oh poo poo

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
That lester is a great agc

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

The addition of "generically uniformed guy with cellphone" to an existing cartoon proved utterly flawless.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Is it even worth it to point out GOP hypocrisy anymore? It doesn't work. I mean, maybe some of them secretly cry themselves to sleep over what they have become but they come in the next morning ready to debase themselves same as the day before. And most of them probably don't have Trump's excuse of having a legit personality disorder.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Feb 2, 2017

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Kirschen posted:

The sixteen offending countries that ban people because of their nationality/ethnicity/religion are are Algeria, Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan. Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
Labels: demonstrations, Islamic States, Israel, Jews, passports, Travel, trump

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Uh huh.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

I keep playing the "which of these two characters does the author expect you to sympathise with" game in my head and I keep getting it wrong.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Trapezium Dave posted:

I keep playing the "which of these two characters does the author expect you to sympathise with" game in my head and I keep getting it wrong.
And so that particular streak continues.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

No one ever actually wasn't interested in something when they say stuff like that. "Oh, I wasn't going to do camps, but there was this amazing sale on barbed wire, so"

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Wow, so it's literally "we became Nazis and its all your fault liberals"?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Samurai Sanders posted:

Hey Twitter, your logo is being shown literally loving America now. Maybe it's time to do some serious PR work or something?

The eagle's tail isn't lifted, so it's just dry-humping.

TheBigAristotle posted:

That B'terrorista inside :3:

Terrobarista

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Calling it now, Red Panels is going to be a lock for this year's Most Easily Reinterpreted category.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I am almost convinced that Red Panels is a long con troll. It has to be. The mask slips to much. Still, pretending to be a nazi or actually being one are both heinous things so gently caress 'em to hell and back.

Or better put:

SexyBlindfold posted:

The Trumpist fauna has plenty of species to marvel at, but for me the most pathetic is the trolls who somehow still think they're "ironically" supporting fascism and white supremacy. Because yeah, I'm fully aware that there's nothing "ironic" about the core of the alt-right, and I'm also aware that this whole propaganda-thru-dank-memes was part of Stormfront's strategy to coopt 4chan and other cesspools in order to spread their message. But when these shitheads say "b-b-but the alt-right aren't all neo-nazis!", like, they're actually right. It's just that, for me, that makes it worse, not better. Because jesus christ, how pathetic do you have to be to understand that your group is infested with neo-nazis, not be a neo-nazi yourself, and still help the general effort for the sake of feeling you're "in on the joke"?

FBS posted:

I want to applaud Mr. Meconis' constraint in not doing what I was compelled to do:

I like this.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

finally an excuse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnAMDg7IVWs

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

TRUMP

best label award?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Thank you for this.

Axelgear
Oct 13, 2011

If I'm wrong, please don't hesitate to tell me. It happens pretty often and I will try to change my opinion if I'm presented with evidence.

Jay Rust posted:

So I've pieced together, after months and months of looking at the Brit cartoons posted here, that the Telegraph is a poo poo paper. Is this correct?

Until the 1970s, the standard test for whether a toilet had sufficient flushing power was to see if it could suck down half of a Telegraph.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

This is very good. By far the most interesting use of that statue.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

FBS posted:

I want to applaud Mr. Meconis' constraint in not doing what I was compelled to do:

Checks out; a wrinkled old sack that shits where it eats.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Kirschen, you unbelievable cock, the ban is on people who have left those countries. And that would include, say, Iranian Jews who fled the regime. But I'm sure you know what that's like, you emigrated from New York after all, now that's persecution!

You know, for the self-declared spokesperson of a country based on the idea of accepting people from a world-wide diaspora, you've always been awfully quiet about Jews anywhere other than Israel. Except for when you're declaring American Jews race traitors, of course. You've spent more time talking about Coptic Christians than you have non-Israeli Jews. Why is that, Kirschen?

Goons, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like Kirschen might only be concerned about the whiteright kind of Jews.

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Bringing you Barry from the sordid depths of the Internet

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Complementary dad joke:

E: Going thru his site goddamn this cartoonist has the daddiest of dad humour.

False.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR5Zf38VnTc

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

I love this one. It's so cute.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

What happened to the implication that you aren't a nazi? This is full on saying you are and proud of it...

Time to report to Patreon again

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Spiffster posted:

What happened to the implication that you aren't a nazi? This is full on saying you are and proud of it...

Time to report to Patreon again

Technically speaking, getting way madder than anyone should ever get about the abstract concept of people punching Nazis and being a Nazi are not the same thing

but it's a moot point because this motherfucker is a loving Nazi

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Here's the report info again

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

I thought duck was fired

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Like, as far as I can tell, Red Panels' stance is that he is not a Nazi because rather than being a literal fascist, he is a libertarian who also happens to be a white supremacist. He likes referring to Nazis as a (correct, plucky, admirable) separate entity from himself.

But it's super telling that when faced with a choice between supporting fascist white-supremacists and pro-democracy non-white-supremacists, he constantly chooses to defend the Nazis, meaning that white supremacy is more important to him than democracy. Add in the fact that "mainstream" libertarians are basically republicans who are particularly obsessed with a "might makes right" view of the world, and the distinction between the two concepts gets thin and blurry as hell.

At best, he's a Nazi who thinks we should elect a new Fuhrer every eight years. At worst, he's a Nazi who is calling himself something else because he knows Nazis have a branding problem. Either way he is for all intents and purposes a loving Nazi, no matter what his weasel words are. The ephebophile of Nazism if you will.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

loquacius posted:

Like, as far as I can tell, Red Panels' stance is that he is not a Nazi because rather than being a literal fascist, he is a libertarian who also happens to be a white supremacist. He likes referring to Nazis as a (correct, plucky, admirable) separate entity from himself.

But it's super telling that when faced with a choice between supporting fascist white-supremacists and pro-democracy non-white-supremacists, he constantly chooses to defend the Nazis, meaning that white supremacy is more important to him than democracy. Add in the fact that "mainstream" libertarians are basically republicans who are particularly obsessed with a "might makes right" view of the world, and the distinction between the two concepts gets thin and blurry as hell.

At best, he's a Nazi who thinks we should elect a new Fuhrer every eight years. At worst, he's a Nazi who is calling himself something else because he knows Nazis have a branding problem. Either way he is for all intents and purposes a loving Nazi, no matter what his weasel words are. The ephebophile of Nazism if you will.

He thinks that the 14 part of 1488 is good and the 88 part plays into the jews hands

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is it even worth it to point out GOP hypocrisy anymore? It doesn't work. I mean, maybe some of them secretly cry themselves to sleep over what they have become but they come in the next morning ready to debase themselves same as the day before. And most of them probably don't have Trump's excuse of having a legit personality disorder.

As Chapo pointed out, they have repeatedly shown they don't care about Republican hypocrisy so it's pointless and a waste of time to treat it as some sort of "gotcha" that'll get them on your side.

World Famous W posted:

I am almost convinced that Red Panels is a long con troll. It has to be. The mask slips to much. Still, pretending to be a nazi or actually being one are both heinous things so gently caress 'em to hell and back.

Ironic racism is still racism.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

So noted wife-beater Mike Lester is going to spend the entirety of the next four years tut-tutting random left-wing anti-Trump protests. What a thoroughly useful service he is providing to the body politic.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Matt Bors notes that a certain demographic has been oddly silent on the refugee issue

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Same cartoon, switch to elephant, switch years, switch name to Garland, leave at 10 AM to start drinking.

I'm the anti-Gorrell.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK2fNG26xFg

If only we didn't bully Nazis so much they wouldn't have been fascists. :fuckoff:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

duz posted:

As Chapo pointed out, they have repeatedly shown they don't care about Republican hypocrisy so it's pointless and a waste of time to treat it as some sort of "gotcha" that'll get them on your side.

I think the larger issue is that they are just too good at retconning their recollection of events.

When they come out and boo hoo about how big mean Obama spent 8 years slapping olive branches out of their hands and refusing to meet them partway on any issue ever, they honestly truly believe that's what happened - and a little something like hours of documented video/audio footage of them repeatedly bragging about blocking him at every turn isn't going to stop them from believing their narrative.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Hooray! Being transgender is no longer a mental disease in Denmark!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Improbable Lobster posted:

He thinks that the 14 part of 1488 is good

Another way in which he's the ephebophile of Nazism.

• Locked thread