Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
I love how they straight-up delete their Minecraft save from the previous episodes and don't even process what they just did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Jojo has never been more relevant to Resident Evil than it is now.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
Oh Plague.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4BLBaVOJFY

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.

Captain Invictus posted:

Ryan Davis was 34 when he died, keep in mind. It's not an impossible age to die at, joking or not.

Oh, I'm not joking. Genuinely worried here. And yeah, I brought it up because of the Minecraft video.

On a lighter note - I have never played any RE games, will probably never buy any RE games, but the RE7 LP is really drat good.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Depths posted:

Chocolate oranges and tall boys of red bull everyday is the health Troubles

Quoting for thread title.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

HoboTech posted:

Oh, I'm not joking. Genuinely worried here. And yeah, I brought it up because of the Minecraft video.

On a lighter note - I have never played any RE games, will probably never buy any RE games, but the RE7 LP is really drat good.

Go play RE4, man. Just do it.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNhOfBrCHlg

What a time to be aliiiiive.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

I'm glad I always hated jontron so now I don't have to feel bad about him turning out to be a real piece of poo poo

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Grouchio posted:

What a time to be aliiiiive.

Why would you even post that in this thread?

E: I'm not having a go at you, but like ugh why bro

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

What? The fat cheerful guy with the bird's a sack of poo poo? Maaaaaaaaaan. :(

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
So is JonTron replacing Liam?

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TaurusOxford posted:

So is JonTron replacing Liam?

Even if it wasn't for

You know

This

JonTron sucks at improv and off the cuff riffing. His skill comes in scripted comedy and editing, not stuff that would lend itself to let's plays.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
I was skipping around in that but uh, yeah he seems like a real shitehawk.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

I was skipping around in that but uh, yeah he seems like a real shitehawk.

Yeah pretty much and a bunch of people are seemingly jumping on the totally-not-nazi-rear end-kissers bandwagon behind him for christ knows what reason.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
The holocaust was just straight white Germans having "interests".

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
JonTron was way better when the bird had full control. When the bird was jontron.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Imagine being such an abrasive loser with such lovely ideas and opinions that you were fired from Game Grumps. The warm gruel of let's plays.

You're only a fraction of the way to understanding how dumb and lovely a person JonTron is

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Now I'm thinking that Dunkey "I do not watch your videos because you are black" video wasn't entirely a joke.

Edit: Also, it's probably for the better that JonTron never answered Woolie's call.

Neo_Crimson fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Feb 3, 2017

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Imagine being such an abrasive loser with such lovely ideas and opinions that you were fired from Game Grumps. The warm gruel of let's plays.

You're only a fraction of the way to understanding how dumb and lovely a person JonTron is

he wasnt fired. he left because he got wind that arin was going to join ISIS

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

he wasnt fired. he left because he got wind that arin was going to join ISIS

I mean if that were the case he probably woulda been happy to stay nowadays. If he's throwing in with trash like sargon, it'd be real easy to see him as one of those people that just ping pong between horrible groups.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What does red-pilled mean? And tell me why it's repeated in the comments so many times?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
~matrix reference~

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Captain Invictus posted:

~matrix reference~

To expand, on this it means you've "woken up" to the fact that the Feminist SJW Illuminati controls the world or whatever.

Using this term and "cuck" are the best ways to signal that you're a piece of poo poo.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Neo_Crimson posted:

To expand, on this it means you've "woken up" to the fact that the Feminist SJW Illuminati controls the world or whatever.

Using this term and "cuck" are the best ways to signal that you're a piece of poo poo.

Don't forget virtue signaling!

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Genocyber posted:

Don't forget virtue signaling!

Okay the rest of this I was in on, what the gently caress is that poo poo

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Neo_Crimson posted:

And it only gets funnier the more they use it when the Wachowski sisters talk more about The Matrix post-transitioning and all.

Burkion posted:

It's pricks needing a fancy way to cry that anyone of a not-repugnant viewpoint is talking about their beliefs.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Burkion posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAmM872874A

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Burkion posted:

The idea that if you get offended by someone's hateful speech that you're just doing so to make yourself look good.

e: ^^^oh that's a much better response.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Jontron has always been a poo poo. Remember he made a like 17 minute video complaining about banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts because it wasn't banjo threeie, ohhhhhh noooooooo

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Despite coming from a lovely person, that's a legit gripe. :colbert:

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

Jontron has always been a poo poo. Remember he made a like 17 minute video complaining about banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts because it wasn't banjo threeie, ohhhhhh noooooooo

That's not really comparable to being a Nazi.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Captain Invictus posted:

If you don't like nerds having awful opinions about video games I don't know what you're doing in the SBF thread.

e: Oh, OK.

Mystic Mongol fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Feb 3, 2017

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It was a joke

Much like jontron

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yeah I thought he was kidding about systemic oppression in his Barbie video. I guess not?

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

FauxGateau posted:

Yeah I thought he was kidding about systemic oppression in his Barbie video. I guess not?

Yeah I'm glad the Jontron has effectively doubled the amount of content he's produced because now you can go back and watch them with the context of "Oh wow no he's not making an ironic joke..."

See: those times on Game Grumps where it was him just saying the n word.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The really sad thing is that he has a really unique style that is just utterly trashed by his own ugliness. I can't enjoy any of his videos anymore because his bullshit just piles so high and keeps reminding me, oh yeah, this guy is a piece of garbage who believes awful things.

Worst of all, he thinks he's totally in the right on it too. There's a certain joy to people like Pat who know they're hosed up to some degree, and just own that fact. If Pat didn't think there was anything weird about being a candy hoarding goblin toilet king, it wouldn't be half as much fun. And all of that is harmless

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Yeah, if Pat weren't so incredibly self-aware I don't know if that would be funny at all. The fact that he's able to try to explain the logic behind his neuroses without feeling the need to defend them whatsoever (because he knows they're completely absurd) is what really kicks it into comedy. Not everyone has that knack for making fun of themselves.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
loving Christ this is the first time this has ever bothered me in one of their videos

Pat: They only gave us two shot gun shells

Goes back to inventory, fucks around in the box containing five more, never notices.

Get them! The shotgun is so good! It instant kills the fuckers if you use it right

This is Resident Evil 1 style shotgunning how you are missing the shells you are literally going over to get other items

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqkCV-ZRZGM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Burkion posted:

loving Christ this is the first time this has ever bothered me in one of their videos

Pat: They only gave us two shot gun shells

Goes back to inventory, fucks around in the box containing five more, never notices.

Get them! The shotgun is so good! It instant kills the fuckers if you use it right

This is Resident Evil 1 style shotgunning how you are missing the shells you are literally going over to get other items

I was kinda worried he would miss the broken shotgun entirely, at first.