Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

the problem here is you have civilians w/out a uniform as the enemy so all you're going to do is galvanize people against you for just loving up random folks

Back in the early 2000s a lot people I knew in ARA were under investigation by the Mounties, and they were being tracked. Bet your rear end FBI is doing the same and if the hammer falls they will know exactly who to pull into black sites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Karl Barks posted:

reminder that this is what he looked like like... 2 years ago

his eyes got a lot bigger

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Karl Barks posted:

"Let me tell you about ethics in games journalism."

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Montasque posted:

"Let me tell you about ethics in games journalism."

Well yeah, that's the bandwagon he jumped on despite never caring about games before.

E: Also is there a good summary of his fraudulent scholarship?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Seriously this is why eugenics was not a bad idea.

Karl Barks posted:

Its like when you go the dictionary and look up cuck.

Crowsbeak has issued a correction as of 23:45 on Feb 2, 2017

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Montasque posted:

Back in the early 2000s a lot people I knew in ARA were under investigation by the Mounties, and they were being tracked. Bet your rear end FBI is doing the same and if the hammer falls they will know exactly who to pull into black sites.

I dunno what that is but it sounds like an actual organization with a structure and not a loose network of vaguely affiliated local groups with no hierarchy or larger plan

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
"under investigation by the mounties" sounds adorable :3: do they let you pet th emooses?

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/gateway_71/status/827288683552395264

https://mobile.twitter.com/gateway_71/status/827212027022209025

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Karl Barks posted:

lol. yeah he is a con man who separates alt right dumbasses from their money and gets liberal assclowsn to start mini riots because he says lovely offensive things. i believe in bash the fash to an extent but he isnt worth it because it plays into his agenda to play the victim. also he kinda looks like james rolfe/avgn there.

Montasque posted:

He says his mom was Jewish, and that he converted to Catholicism later in life.

Who knows if any of that is true, for all we know he's also straight.

i swore (from some old interview) that he was catholic the whole time.

sick brunch kills
Nov 18, 2016

Brunch DJ goin' hard as fuck

This avatar brought to you by the Lowtax Needs a New Spine Fund

Dapper_Swindler posted:

same.

this. he is a troll with lovely beliefs and he revels in this poo poo happening. i am not even against bashing the fash, but milo and scum like him arn't worth it. he wants to get his loving arm or face broken so he can start his own victim money circut just like some libs have been doing for the past few years, and then spew his bullshit with a nice victim badge on.

Hmmm. Indian burn? Titty twisters?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Seriously, milo going mainstream is good. We want the opposition's thought leaders to be complete mediocrities.

I was banking on him to become this generation's Matt Drudge :doh:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Al! posted:

"under investigation by the mounties" sounds adorable :3: do they let you pet th emooses?

The RCMP aren't cuddly do-gooders if you're against corporate interest or native.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/josh_emerson/status/827313431002939392

They are all going to do this now. It's such easy bait that gets publicity.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Montasque posted:

The problem is if your name is attached now you're the guy who beats people up instead of it being the nebulously vague and unknown Antifa

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
its all about radicalization and escalation now
the people who lose are the vast majority who don't care either way :shrug:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
oh oh oh everyone cares so much about the Good Name of Gavin Cucky Beardy McFuckface Canadian Extrordinare

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Baloogan posted:

oh oh oh everyone cares so much about the Good Name of Gavin Cucky Beardy McFuckface Canadian Extrordinare

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
So apparently Milo has re-announced his scholarship?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

Well that means you can fight back, I say hurt the mother fucker.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
drat, knew Milo was a shithead, but didn't know he was this much of a shithead: http://overpasslightbrigade.org/hates-insidious-face-uw-milwaukee-and-the-alt-right/

quote:

>>> Context: Milo just finished mocking feminists who critique the very harmful phrase ‘man up’ <<<

Milo: “I’ll tell you one UW-Milwaukee student that does not need to man up, and that is (Student’s name).”

>>> Milo puts an image of me, taken from last spring when I was earlier in my transition and appeared significantly more masculine, on the main screen<<<

Milo: “Do you know about (Student’s Name)? Have any of you come into contact with this person? This quote unquote nonbinary trans—you’re not laughing now, are you, you know him—this quote unquote nonbinary trans woman forced his way into the women’s locker rooms this year. Who knows about this story, any of you?”

>>>Milo looks around, people laugh<<<

“I see you don’t even read your own student media. He got into the women’s room the way liberals always operate, using the government and the courts to weasel their way where they don’t belong. In this case he made a Title IX complaint. Title IX is a set of rules to protect women on campus effectively. It’s couched in the language of equality, but it’s really about women, which under normal circumstances would be fine except for how it’s implemented. Now it is used to put men in to women’s bathrooms. I have known some passing trannies in my life. Trannies—you’re not allowed to say that. I’ve known some passing trannies, which is to say transgender people who pass as the gender they would like to be considered.”

>>> Milo directs the audience’s attention to the image of me.<<<

“Well, no.”

>>>Audience laughs. <<<

Milo: “The way that you know he’s failing is I’d almost still bang him.”

>>> Audience begins laughing a lot, keeps laughing <<<

Milo: “It’s just…it’s just a man in a dress, isn’t it? I should reapply my lipstick…”

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn6O6onrduw

Here's a terrible video of Gavin McInnes' awful NYU appearance.

Everything about this is loving terrible. He makes a really lame muslim/acid joke, and then the antifas inside the event start chanting and screaming while the MAGAs on the other side of the room chant/scream back. McInnes meanwhile rambles on over the screaming. This goes on for most of the video I assume. I assume because I stopped watching after 5 minutes of nonsense screaming.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Montasque posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn6O6onrduw

Here's a terrible video of Gavin McInnes' awful NYU appearance.

Everything about this is loving terrible. He makes a really lame muslim/acid joke, and then the antifas inside the event start chanting and screaming while the MAGAs on the other side of the room chant/scream back. McInnes meanwhile rambles on over the screaming. This goes on for most of the video I assume. I assume because I stopped watching after 5 minutes of nonsense screaming.

He can't even deliver an anti-Muslim joke.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

He can't even deliver an anti-Muslim joke.

he utterly bombed

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Gavin McInnes created Hipster culture, now he's a lovely open mic'er with weak as gently caress material.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

That "muslim joke" thing is way more scary than lame. He delivers the most awkward, unfunny joke setup I've ever heard...and you STILL hear people going wild and cheering and clapping before the antifas start screaming. There's even a moment of hesitation where you can feel them going "is it ok to express this hate in public? holy poo poo it is!!"

It's less like he told a joke and more like he went...ok.....MAKE SOME NOISE IF YOU loving HATE MUSLIMS

and people responded in kind. i'm beginning to agree these people should be banned from campuses. nyu has a lot of muslim students. i don't think someone should be able to come into their home and incite hatred against them.

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

I liked when someone in this thread said you should wait for the basis to get organized and uniformed before you punch them. Good
Ideas

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Markorjoshua posted:

I liked when someone in this thread said you should wait for the basis to get organized and uniformed before you punch them. Good
Ideas

Pepe lapels and MAGA hats are uniform

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

ymgve posted:

drat, knew Milo was a shithead, but didn't know he was this much of a shithead: http://overpasslightbrigade.org/hates-insidious-face-uw-milwaukee-and-the-alt-right/

:eyepop:

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Pepe lapels and MAGA hats are uniform

Bing Bing Bing so simple

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol. yeah he is a con man who separates alt right dumbasses from their money and gets liberal assclowsn to start mini riots because he says lovely offensive things. i believe in bash the fash to an extent but he isnt worth it because it plays into his agenda to play the victim. also he kinda looks like james rolfe/avgn there.

He targets individual people, humiliates them, and jokes about loving/raping them.

The problem with the fash bashers is that they're pepper spraying co-eds in bitcoin hats instead of caving in that dude's skull.

Aside from Spencer they're just bashing targets of opportunity instead of humiliating and ruining the people responsible for the movement.

Baku has issued a correction as of 07:02 on Feb 3, 2017

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
the people responsible for the movement are too cowardly to show themselves in public. Videogames have taught us to fight minibosses until the main boss shows up

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

rudatron posted:

Milo seems to alternate between creepy and pathetic without ever really hitting the 'intimidating rear end in a top hat' aesthetic he's clearly trying to go for

eh

It's not everyone's talent
but if you want to be part of the far right, let alone it's leader, it should be your prime talent

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzB8sT1TVb4

Lauren Southern is pissed off at pussy dudes not defending their alt-right wiafus from antifas.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
He is the quintessential surrey girl.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

"Orwellian double-think" :smugmrgw:

*years and years of saying feminists are delusional, there is no patriarchy, and chivalry is dead & should be*

"Why aren't you white men rushing to defend my honor?"

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 08:33 on Feb 3, 2017

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

/pol/ to Lauren Southern; "It aint me (((babe)))"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

her voice is stupid as Hell

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/827275284244074496

Can't let Milo get all that free press now can we.

I know Hannity is also heading to Berkeley. This is going to be a thing.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

ymgve posted:

This is lovely but this none of this is fascism or white supremacy. I still haven't seen anything to support these specific charges other than his use of the term alt-right. Is this the worst stuff there is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
See what I mean? Their image of 'strength' has been shattered, and like a guy going through a mid life crisis that buys a ferrari, they have to restore it.

Antifa had to keep bashing their faces in.