Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Arrhythmia posted:

remember when people were like "hillary is going to get us into a war but trump won't" because i am having a huge "lol" about those people right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Breaking news: President Trumps most effective anti global warming measure to date, a gigantic mirror in the atmosphere, is cancelled. Instead of reflecting the suns rays back into space the mirror is now focused solely on president Trump, reflecting his face so that all may gaze upon it at every moment. Trump is quoted as saying "Let the people look at something that gets them really hot and bothered."

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
maybe he'll do like that other guy and make a giant gold rotating statue of himself that always turns to face the sun

that would be pretty dope

cnut
May 3, 2016

Why does Trump hate America, lol.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Having a glass of wine and a hearty lol that americas president is going to make a poo poo ton of money on corrupt and poo poo deals and legislation for years and that no one is going to bother do anything about it because there is functionally only one political party. How did you guys even get to this point? How can I stop lolling?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Looking forward to hearing that Flint's water supply will be the cleanest in the country by this time next year, even though they haven't done anything to fix it.
Thanks Trump lol.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

thathonkey posted:

that gif of her smile insta changing to grimace as soon as he turns around on inauguration day is super telling

someone please post it again I want to relive that lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
lol

Bilbo Bellend
May 18, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

Hang on wait a moment - Pence c'mere put your hands over mine. No no a little to th- YEAH!

Alright take the photo.

"WE'RE PRESIDENTS."

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Attitude Indicator posted:

Having a glass of wine and a hearty lol that americas president is going to make a poo poo ton of money on corrupt and poo poo deals and legislation for years and that no one is going to bother do anything about it because there is functionally only one political party. How did you guys even get to this point? How can I stop lolling?

Nah. Someone will JFK his rear end.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Came here to repost the Melania .gif, I am pleased to see my work done for me.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lol she mutters something short to herself at the very end

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

He probabaly shreiked and hardangued at her to smile at the back of his head next time when this embarassed him by turning into a meme.

:smith:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

He probabaly shreiked and hardangued at her to smile at the back of his head next time when this embarassed him.

:smith:

yeah probably oh well gently caress her too

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Having a good lol keep it up trump

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
lolling that a literal coup would be more favorable than 4 years of Donald Trump

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

MeatwadIsGod posted:

lolling that a literal coup would be more favorable than 4 years of Donald Trump

who is powerful enough to stage a coup besides trump and the gop who dont need to since they won power legally...

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

thathonkey posted:

who is powerful enough to stage a coup besides trump and the gop who dont need to since they won power legally...

brb resurrecting Dwight Eisenhower

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
like 2 years ago I almost got in a huge divorce with my wife because I didn't want kids and i'm just lolling my rear end off because she's like "yeah good call" on that now

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

cnut posted:

Why does Trump hate America, lol.

Because.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

like 2 years ago I almost got in a huge divorce with my wife because I didn't want kids and i'm just lolling my rear end off because she's like "yeah good call" on that now

Yeah, well Donalds next executive order is to reinstitute Primae Noctis, so jokes on her again.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

The Trump Presidency: Bring couples closer together.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Maybe Melania will pull a Julius Caesar...

"Et tu... Mel?"

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

I'm helping my friends write post cards to senators and they're all very depressed but I just keep lolin' because it's way easier to accept the fact that we're going to all die in fiery explosions.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Lil Peeler posted:

die... fiery

From "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives"

That dude is probably gonna be brought in to make the new school lunch menu. Take that Michelle.

cnut
May 3, 2016

That'll do it.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
a goon has made a website that tracks all of the stuff trump does that we can lol at

http://www.dailytrumpening.com/

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

thathonkey posted:

You have a whole 2nd amendment drafted just for this kind of thing.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
laffo

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Iran has been asking for it for a long time, so it's about time the USA got around to punching them in the face go trump

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
A bunch of management-level people at the secret service got fired in the middle of the night last night

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

proof of concept posted:

A bunch of management-level people at the secret service got fired in the middle of the night last night

Shouldn't have been leaking so drat much

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Jose posted:

a goon has made a website that tracks all of the stuff trump does that we can lol at

http://www.dailytrumpening.com/

This is awesome. Also is it still possible to lol when everything presented here is so depressing?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827477947154063361?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

proof of concept posted:

lol

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

hmm which one will end up with the highest bodycount.?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Lil Peeler posted:

I'm helping my friends write post cards to senators and they're all very depressed but I just keep lolin' because it's way easier to accept the fact that we're going to all die in fiery explosions.

Don't you mean lolling because we're all going to die in fiery explosions?