Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Terper posted:

YEAH BOI

e: Why does Camilla have 2 Spd :psyduck:

Brave Axe penalty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Oh right, that applies automatically.

I thought she had negative 3 speed because I'm an idiot gently caress

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

How can I reroll

Do I need to use an emulator or some poo poo

tolaziforname
Nov 30, 2008

Terper posted:

YEAH BOI

e: Why does Camilla have 2 Spd :psyduck:

Because she automatically attacks twice when initiating an attack.

e:fb

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

ZenVulgarity posted:

How can I reroll

Do I need to use an emulator or some poo poo

Delete app
Start again

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Lissa is carrying my team.

Heals allies, heals self, take punches better than anyone, takes fireballs better than anyone, so-so ranged attacker, gains xp easily.

Shame all my other pulls were awful. Like 6 pegasus riders and Sully with the worst level ups I've ever seen in a fire emblem game. And Lon'Qu who dies to (sometimes literal) gusts of wind.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Game had a small update.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I think I'm just going to give up on the PVP. Every match I get into is full of people I can't even hurt.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Oh hey, so three rolls for characters and I get three 5-star Takumis in a row that I can't even merge for whatever reason. You know what game I'm never spending money on ever again? loving this one. :argh:

Edit: got to unfavorite them to merge them. Okay. Thanks for the lovely SP you cunting game. :argh:

Roger Explosion fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Feb 3, 2017

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

sassassin posted:

Lissa is carrying my team.

Heals allies, heals self, take punches better than anyone, takes fireballs better than anyone, so-so ranged attacker, gains xp easily.

Shame all my other pulls were awful. Like 6 pegasus riders and Sully with the worst level ups I've ever seen in a fire emblem game. And Lon'Qu who dies to (sometimes literal) gusts of wind.

I have a 4* Frederick who came with 2 RES at lv1 and has just now gotten his first point of RES at lv16. :mad:

Nuebot posted:

I think I'm just going to give up on the PVP. Every match I get into is full of people I can't even hurt.

Bait out units and focus them down. Don't try to one-on-one in the arena, you'll lose every time. You're playing against the AI so you need to exploit that, you're always going to be outgunned in the arena.

Also I ran into one guy who had an *absurdly* powerful Linde that doubled everyone on my team, including Lyn, for about 25 damage a shot with Aura. Much like a regular Fire Emblem game, sometimes you just get dicked over in the arena.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Heaven Spacey posted:

I have a 4* Frederick who came with 2 RES at lv1 and has just now gotten his first point of RES at lv16. :mad:

Bait out units and focus them down. Don't try to one-on-one in the arena, you'll lose every time. You're playing against the AI so you need to exploit that, you're always going to be outgunned in the arena.

Also I ran into one guy who had an *absurdly* powerful Linde that doubled everyone on my team, including Lyn, for about 25 damage a shot with Aura. Much like a regular Fire Emblem game, sometimes you just get dicked over in the arena.

That's not the problem. The problem is literally people who just have loving terminator units I can't touch whether i'm doing the easy or hard battles. I'll destroy three of their guys, then the fourth is just an unstoppable god.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Roger Explosion posted:

Oh hey, so three rolls for characters and I get three 5-star Takumis in a row that I can't even merge for whatever reason. You know what game I'm never spending money on ever again? loving this one. :argh:

It's weird but you have to select the character the select the absorbing or absorber slot.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Roger Explosion posted:

Edit: got to unfavorite them to merge them. Okay. Thanks for the lovely SP you cunting game. :argh:

4* and up units are automatically Favorited and you can't do anything to remove them. You must go into their info screen and remove the heart.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Nuebot posted:

That's not the problem. The problem is literally people who just have loving terminator units I can't touch whether i'm doing the easy or hard battles. I'll destroy three of their guys, then the fourth is just an unstoppable god.

Yeah I noticed that too - a lot of people seem to be cheesing the arena matchmaking system by having one very high level unit and a bunch of low level ones, and the system looks at it and decides one level 20 guy and 3 level 6 guys averages out against your four level 12 guys and you get slammed.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Heaven Spacey posted:

Yeah I noticed that too - a lot of people seem to be cheesing the arena matchmaking system by having one very high level unit and a bunch of low level ones, and the system looks at it and decides one level 20 guy and 3 level 6 guys averages out against your four level 12 guys and you get slammed.

Yeah it's just no fun at all. My whole team is like 15 or so, it's almost always Tiki's too that just show up and sweep the whole team without taking a single point of damage.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I got a Lucina yay

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Got a 5* Takumi and a 4* Roy in my 4th batch of 20 pulls, which makes for 2 5*s out of 80 pulls and four animated character intro characters. Also picked up a 3* healer along the way as well

Pretty good for not spending a dollar

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

It had a cute animation and everything

I guess I don't need to reroll

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Were the fates games any good? This is a pretty unsatisfying FE experience tbh.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

sassassin posted:

Story/character-wise? No.

Gameplay-wise? Conquest is amazing and Birthright is slightly better than awakening.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

sassassin posted:

No. Even Conquest, which is designed well is lain low by the fact that the game has no soul.

Edit: My Lucina, my Lucina, my kingdom for a Lucina.

Natural 20 fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Feb 3, 2017

Wargly
Aug 16, 2013

Terper posted:

4* and up units are automatically Favorited and you can't do anything to remove them. You must go into their info screen and remove the heart.

You can turn off auto favorite in misc -> settings to avoid having to do this in the future

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

sassassin posted:

I had fun, they're pretty good imo.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

How many orbs do you need for a full five pull

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

ZenVulgarity posted:

How many orbs do you need for a full five pull

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Yayyy Liliana

Drashin
Feb 26, 2013
Does anyone know why the Google Play store says my Samsung Galaxy Tab s2 with Android 6.0.1 is not compatible with this? Is it a bug or something else?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
aww, I keep getting errors on nox.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

So I'm guessing we won't get a new banner until next month at the earliest?

EDIT: Also for skills like Life and Death, it decreases your character's stat right? Not to enemies or something?

Nuebot fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Feb 3, 2017

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
After binge rolling I ended up with a so-so account: tiki marth and kageru(?). I might keep rolling since it's so early in the game and it looks like with the stat-up system it may be possible to categorically screw yourself over, so kinda weary on that.

Not sure what to do with the lesser accounts (all have 5* bases) yet, probably keep as backup in case I categorically screw myself over with yolo pulling the free orbs from clearing chapters.

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Got that gacha greed, 10 pulls and no more 5* to show for it. Thanks Google Play Rewards for giving me free money for that, I guess.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Yorkshire Tea posted:

No. Even Conquest, which is designed well is lain low by the fact that the game has no soul.

Edit: My Lucina, my Lucina, my kingdom for a Lucina.

I think you are slightly biased here due to your self imposed challenge run going poorly. Conquest lacks a story good enough for replay value but the gameplay is easily one of the better games in the series.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Zodack posted:

Got that gacha greed, 10 pulls and no more 5* to show for it. Thanks Google Play Rewards for giving me free money for that, I guess.

I have 30 orbs and the siren song of the gacha is calling. There's not even anyone in there I really want!

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
PSA: Just did a unit promotion from 3* > 4* (Wrys)

- it costs both 2000 feathers AND 20 badges
- his stats reverted to a 4* level 1's stats, as if I had just pulled him from the gacha at 4*
- all his skills that I purchased with SP remained purchased and usable
- his SP pool stayed the same (promoted with 149 SP, still had 149 SP after promotion)

Samba De Amigo
Jun 11, 2014
I thought I was hot stuff after rolling Takumi 5* and Azura 5*, now I just feel silly.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I think I fixed the 0s thing on the sheet but I don't know if it will apply to new entries.

I promise I'll discuss the actual game when I actually get another chance to play it. :v:

E: VVV The link to the repository is in the OP, my dude.

AlphaKretin fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Feb 3, 2017

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

My number is 7495415840

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

You can reroll on Nox, link whatever roll you like to your nintendo account, download the game on iOS and log in to your nintendo account there and it will be fine right? I assume so but I want to make sure before rerolling on an android emulator.

Samba De Amigo
Jun 11, 2014

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

You can reroll on Nox, link whatever roll you like to your nintendo account, download the game on iOS and log in to your nintendo account there and it will be fine right? I assume so but I want to make sure before rerolling on an android emulator.

Yes just try to make sure to link anything immediately if you intend to keep it. Nox is prone to 803-3001 if you play rooted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

How does combining dudes work? Should I level up the one I'm going to be using as material to get better stats out of it?