Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i dont get it

https://twitter.com/ShitpostBot5000/status/827267940676349954

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Please let that be a reference to one of the other terrible scandals, and not a new terrible scandal. Please?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Trump's first military strike.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/seal-american-girl-die-first-trump-era-u-s-military-n714346

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Rangpur posted:

Please let that be a reference to one of the other terrible scandals, and not a new terrible scandal. Please?

If you are talking about the Bush-Clinton-Trump image, http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/seal-american-girl-die-first-trump-era-u-s-military-n714346

Anyway, I saw this and thought of this thread.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Turns out my Simpsons.gif finding game is weak so just pretend I posted a shot of Homer recoiling in horror.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

throw to first drat IT posted:

If you are talking about the Bush-Clinton-Trump image

drat Clinton looks a lot different than I remember.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3lp3-tizNc

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

soylon posted:

drat Clinton looks a lot different than I remember.

He was the first black president

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

I can feel it growing on me already

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

No whammies! No whammies!

E gently caress

Sponge Baathist has a new favorite as of 10:09 on Feb 3, 2017

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I don't know if I agree.

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/CrudTweets/status/827510867151482880

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011
https://twitter.com/weitergeo/status/827513441875349504

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Uh, actually I think you'll find violence works, I mean, the USA is FOUNDED ON IT? DUUH?

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

Can we someone officially make this his name?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Drone_Fragger posted:

Uh, actually I think you'll find violence works, I mean, the USA is FOUNDED ON IT? DUUH?

Alternative facts.

The US was never violent and you'll also find that there was never any kind of protest before or during the revolution where people destroyed property.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Alternative facts.

The US was never violent and you'll also find that there was never any kind of protest before or during the revolution where people destroyed property.

I dunno I thought you guys got p. butthurt about some tea?

Dooky Dingo
Feb 17, 2011

Gym badge day is a VERY dangerous day!
Oddly enough, the Boston Tea Party was actually about the British government LOWERING taxes on shipments from a particular company, ruining the competitive market and the colonists getting pissy about nepotism.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.

Dooky Dingo posted:

Oddly enough, the Boston Tea Party was actually about the British government LOWERING taxes on shipments from a particular company, ruining the competitive market and the colonists getting pissy about nepotism.

I thought it was because they started to enforce taxation stricter? They lowered taxes but then began to enforce it, where before it was easy to subvert the law.

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011
American public school taught me that the Boston Tea Party was the result of the "Stamp Act" which stated an importation tax stamp had to be present on goods coming into the states as proof that tax to the British empire had been paid. The tax itself was secondary to the sentiment of "no taxation with representation" and the stamp of the British empire was emblematic and a good rallying point to that end.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

nice

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Someone is going to have to explain that one.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Heath posted:

Someone is going to have to explain that one.

anime

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

gay

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I can't wait until antifa tries this sort of thing in places 2/3 of the public are armed as opposed to a California or New York city college campus.

PCOS Bill has a new favorite as of 00:16 on Feb 4, 2017

• Locked thread