Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ScrubLeague posted:

Joe is 7 years older than Alex, and neither are 50

the gorilla mindset in action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Orkin Mang posted:

bannon is actually antichristt. trump is like i dunno....dobbie or something

He's the guy that goes to the 7-11 to get Satan a pack of cigarettes

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Baloogan posted:

indian missiles have a red tip motif

wonder if its cultural or just cause it looks cool

The red ones go faster

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Gravy Jones posted:

What the hell motivates someone like Conway? She's never given the impression that she's a hat-wearing true believer, or that she has her own agenda or even particularly lusts for power or anything. She's sold her soul to the point that just straight-up making things up isn't even anything unusual or unexpected. Why? Is it purely for the money? Trump, Bannon, Ryan... I kind of get why they do what they do. Even someone like Lewandowski I get, because it pretty clearly is just all about the money. But Conway, Spicer and others like them just baffle me.
She's taken a materialist's advice and has decided to try to make herself indispensable in a time of chaos!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Baloogan posted:

If you find out, make sure to let us know. I'm curious now.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

SpaceGoku posted:

I mean, for now

yeah, his dumb mind will probably return to it in a week or so because he really wants all of the tech companies to issue statements against him and he wants strikes from gay-owned businesses and a fresh round of protests.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Concerned Citizen posted:

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump will begin work Friday dismantling the financial regulations enacted after the 2008 economic crisis, hours after the first major economic report of his administration is released.

Man, this is a bumper crop for all the accelerationists out there!

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Trump will start a dumbass war with some random nation like Switzerland or California Republic, we'll wipe out their army in minutes and then get bogged down for years, at which point Trump will tactically use nukes to save face. imo

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

This thread moves so quickly, but I don't mind. I said it before, but it really does seem like a fantastic little community in here. There are very few places online anymore where you can read about Trump's presidency with humor and deprecation without having to worry about Pepe-avatared shitheads flooding in. This really is a great thread and you all seem like a good bunch of people trying to make the best of a really awful situation. Just really good stuff

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

Maybe they red tip the ones without an active warhead so they don't accidentally load em up for real?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

Nazi Furs
Nazi Furs
Nazi Furs
gently caress OFF!!!

Nazi Furs
Nazi Furs
Nazi Furs
gently caress OFF!!!

NAZI FURS GET OUTTA HERE
YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN THE CLOPPERS!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

jBrereton posted:

Because "dawn raid" sounds much more adventurous and much less sinister than "3am raid".

But that is the case, right? The raid actually did go off on a moonless night, at night, right?

Because I'm willing to give the administration the benefit of the doubt here that they wouldn't do something as colossally stupid as waiting for a new moon then going in the morning anyway.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Wizard Master posted:

This thread moves so quickly, but I don't mind. I said it before, but it really does seem like a fantastic little community in here. There are very few places online anymore where you can read about Trump's presidency with humor and deprecation without having to worry about Pepe-avatared shitheads flooding in. This really is a great thread and you all seem like a good bunch of people trying to make the best of a really awful situation. Just really good stuff

we are incredibly good, and cool

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

prefect posted:

If you find out, make sure to let us know. I'm curious now.

I've often mused that it has something to do with the red dot that is put on the forehead chalkra

are nuclear missiles seen to have chalkras? because that would be super cool if so

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

yeah, his dumb mind will probably return to it in a week or so because he really wants all of the tech companies to issue statements against him and he wants strikes from gay-owned businesses and a fresh round of protests.

I mean, he might decide to make all of america hate and protest him by demanding that congress declare war on iran before bannon can trick him into signing the "no gay stuff" EO

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

gradenko_2000 posted:

But that is the case, right? The raid actually did go off on a moonless night, at night, right?

Because I'm willing to give the administration the benefit of the doubt here that they wouldn't do something as colossally stupid as waiting for a new moon then going in the morning anyway.

They'd certainly never do something that stupid, certainly.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

gradenko_2000 posted:

I don't think DJT has operational control of these things, but truthfully we will probably never know what time it actually happened, and what part an alleged helicopter crash played in said timing.

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

snoremac posted:

Trump could've just spun the Australian refugee deal as "See, we're very open to Muslims as long as they come in the CORRECT way through my big beautiful door. Australia extremely vetted them, they're beautiful," and so on. That way he'd make the left look dumb in the eyes of his base for calling it a Muslim ban and not cause an international spat with a close ally.

Trump didn't start a Muslim ban, there's still literally over a billion Muslims from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia and Nigeria and various other nations not impacted by the vetting.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

:gonk:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Trumpenproletariat posted:

Trump didn't start a Muslim ban, there's still literally over a billion Muslims from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia and Nigeria and various other nations not impacted by the vetting.

no human is impacted by vetting, thats for animals bro

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
u want doctoring, thats for humansm trumps hands and kellyannes clit

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Banning only muslims from certain nations seems like a muslim ban to me but I'm retarded so

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

just because it wasn't a ban on ALL muslims does not mean it wasn't a ban targeting muslims

god, trumpworld requires too many double negatives

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

there really isn't any point in correcting the record
reality is v subjective and nothing matters

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
its a near complete arab / persian ban tho

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vertical Lime posted:

was looking to see what trump watched this morning

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/827473049981104132

when you bring up the boogeywoman from 44 years ago as part of the narrative

Wasn't Jane Fonda one of the organizers for the recent Women's March?

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Squizzle posted:

hey do you think its ok to distinguish 1st, 2nd, 3rd degree murder, negligent homicide, manslaughter, etc

because if yiu think its ok to distinguish those and have harsher penalties for some vs others, welp you already believe in thought crime

i think in all of these there is an actual crime committed or something REAL actually like ie the death of another human

if someone is just doing an HP Lovecraft and quietly being mad inside their own head about other races then attacking them violently for that is on pretty dodgy ground

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Orkin Mang posted:

no human is impacted by vetting, thats for animals bro

:eyepop:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Vertical Lime posted:

was looking to see what trump watched this morning

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/827473049981104132

when you bring up the boogeywoman from 44 years ago as part of the narrative

milo def knows the fox audience

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

The media still won't say that right wingers are stupid vicious shitheads, who deserve to be beaten to within an inch of their lives for all the sheer pain, death, and misery they've caused.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Unfunny Poster posted:

Wasn't Jane Fonda one of the organizers for the recent Women's March?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

trumpenproletariat is a foreigner who cannot understand that green card holders are supposed to register with selective service and is sad that the us government didn't give him money as a foreigner while being okay with them denying admittance to other foreigners. he is dumb and bad and i am pretty sure he is a nazi furrie.

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Baloogan posted:

its a near complete arab / persian ban tho

good

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

she's trying to do the asian eye thing

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Today's Agenda

Dismantle the regulations designed to prevent another financial industry meltdown

Remove the requirement for financial advisors to act in their clients' best interests

:wtc: what is this horseshit :wtc:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

good

god dangit baloogan beat me to it

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

one day he will explain to me why he believes, as a foreigner, he deserves american tax payer's money to go to school but he just can't stop posting dumb things and getting probated. typical nazi furry

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

FistEnergy posted:

Today's Agenda

Dismantle the regulations designed to prevent another financial industry meltdown

Remove the requirement for financial advisors to act in their clients' best interests

return of hoovervilles

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

FistEnergy posted:

Today's Agenda

A) he wants another real estate bubble/crash
B) mnuchin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Huh. Go figure. Wonder why this photo was skipped over during history class. :smith:

• Locked thread