Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Are...are we fascists?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

throw to first drat IT posted:

I know some people I suspect of foreignry, who can I report them to?

Press this button.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

hkl

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Better lynch them before the suvakkifasistit start a somehashtag to save them.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

What's your take on the ongoing Kotiryssägate? Puolustusvoimat and Yle are napit vastakkain, it must look like we're on the verge of a civil war when looked from Russian perspective. According to Heinrich Himmler sorry Jussi Niinistö Yle is the victim of information warfare and should apologize for its fake news that have damaged Finnish-Russian relations, meanwhile Yle's news chief Riikka Venäläinen (!!!) says there is concrete proof. In any case Hitler sorry Sipilä is already exacting his revenge as one third of Yle's personnel are being purged.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
luulisi venäläisen tuntevan omansa

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdhMHRQdh0Y

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
https://www.verkkouutiset.fi/kotimaa/risikko_valinnanvapaus-60913
Remember how sote-uudistus was supposed to save costs? Well it's actually going to cost more butttttt there will be savings in the future. In an undetermined long-term timescale. Based on well nothing concrete, but you'll see it. Probably. Trust us!

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Feb 2, 2017

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Of course it's not gonna do that, that was obvious from since when it was announced. Neither Cock or Kepu went into their SOTE plan with any intentions of reducing costs. Cock wanted to funnel public money to private companies, and Kepu wanted maakuntahallinto. Mission accomplished.

doverhog fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Feb 2, 2017

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Can we send this rear end in a top hat back?

http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/201702012200063681_uu.shtml

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Pelle on osuvampi ilmaisu tuosta veikkosesta kun katsoo tuota hänen asuaan.

Missäs hänen pyssyt on? Kyllähän jokaisella kunnon kauboilla pitää olla revolverit vyöllä.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Now now, just because he voted for an egomaniac doesn't mean it gives anyone right to ostracize him.

But then again, he might vote for Center Party, so...

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

LOL I'd call him a straight up kusipää just based on the way he's dressed.

doverhog posted:

Of course it's not gonna do that, that was obvious from since when it was announced. Neither Cock or Kepu went into their SOTE plan with any intentions of reducing costs. Cock wanted to funnel public money to private companies, and Kepu wanted maakuntahallinto. Mission accomplished.

Sure, but who knew they would be honest about it before their term has even ended!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Ja sitten taas vaihteeksi Bäckäriuutisia, hienoa miten tuo paskapää jatkaa trollailua vuodesta toiseen

http://www.aamulehti.fi/kotimaa/love-fmn-lupa-perutaan-jos-omistajaksi-tulee-johan-backman-24248952/

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Harri "Tex Willer" Sankamo. Vittu mitkä kledjut.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/ElizLanders/status/827158601802383360

On se kiva että herra ja rouva Soinilla riittää aikaa käydä tällaisissa hengellisissä tilaisuuksissa verorahoilla.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
eikö ulkoministerin tehtävään kuulukaan tavata muita valtionpäämiehiä :confused:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I for one am extremely outraged that our right wing foreign minister of a right wing government went to an event hosted by a right wing government

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

eikö ulkoministerin tehtävään kuulukaan tavata muita valtionpäämiehiä :confused:

tietenkin on, haluaisin kuitenkin homman toimivan myös toiseen suuntaan ja trumpin rukoilevan vastavuoroisesti putouksen katsojalukujen puolesta ja että leijonat pääsee mm-kisoissa finaaliin

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
So have they come around on the filthy papists in the states or what?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

weeeeell there was one catholic president, I think he got shot but I don't think CIA is motivated by religious hatred

otoh I recall it was KKK that led the anti-catholic campaign, and Trump is the darling of David Duke, sooooooooo

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Nenonen posted:

tietenkin on, haluaisin kuitenkin homman toimivan myös toiseen suuntaan ja trumpin rukoilevan vastavuoroisesti putouksen katsojalukujen puolesta ja että leijonat pääsee mm-kisoissa finaaliin

:agreed:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
How do you do, fellow youths

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Trogdos! posted:

This is literally adorable. I want to pinch their flabby little cheeks.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Someone's been working too hard:

http://www.talouselama.fi/uutiset/j...tkaisee-6621034

quote:

Elii jos joillakin on rahaa, tilanne on ok. Muun muassa tämän kijoittajajalla on,

Jos hakuatte kommentoida, olkaa hyvät. muta mieluummmin johonkin persujen osoitteeseen.

Since it's gonna get removed anyway.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
iltavuorolaisella tais mennä kaljotteluks

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Trogdos! posted:

If you are under 45 and vote for PS you are officially among the top 10 saddest forms of a human being in existence.

(Being over 45 still gets you into top 20 though)

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

And no one ate dinner that night.

Trogdos! posted:

What is happening

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Imase jotain vitun energiajuomia, pelaa vitun huonoa peliä ja äänestä puoluetta joka on yleinen vitsi koko maassa.

Hmm, kuulostaa hyvältä.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

"Mutta vieras setä, en minä näe täällä pakettiauton takaosassa energiajuomia... haloo???"

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

And no one ate dinner that night.
Well I mean if /pol/ is to be believed they just got their favorite candidate to become POTUS through the power of memes, so maybe PS's youth wing thinks that they can get all the votes by bringing back the dankest memes from the halcyon days of Finnish imageboards.

I'm sure we can expect some epic spurdos once election season hits in full force.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I guess we should give them credit for at least trying to market themselves to young people.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I guess we should give them credit for at least trying to market themselves to young people.

http://per-looks.tumblr.com/

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Sounds good, I wonder what this radical new party is, with all the flat out clear criticizing and challenging the government

Oh

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

:captainpop:

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

rofl

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
Middle aged white politicians should be banned from using Twitter.

It's embarassing

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
That's ageist and racist, call the thought police on this man at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

WaltherFeng posted:

Middle aged white politicians should be banned from using Twitter.

It's embarassing

I thought they were the only ones using Twitter?