Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Long, sensual walks to the kitchen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

just had sunday morning coffee while playing Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition. now for some Shiren The Wanderer

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Going for 100% in Kirby Triple Deluxe.

edit: probably going to grab Yoshi's Wooly World for 3DS also

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

i think im going to read a book this weekend instead of gaming

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Im triple boxing world of tanks because it is the only way I know to feel righteous, seething fury.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Future Tone to start the weekend and then some Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse later.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Last Guardian, DQVIII and my friend wants me to check out Battlefield 1

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Free weekend on r6 Seige so going to do some murking. And Yakuza 0 and ffxv

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

extremely steampunk posted:

gently caress that!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

extremely steampunk posted:

I'll do both.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to try Fire Emblem Heroes out of curiosity.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

I'm going to try Fire Emblem Heroes out of curiosity.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game has all m my favorite characters: The cast of Awakening, the cast of Birthright, and uh. Anna.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Yakuza 0 and maybe the FFXV carnival event

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

going tog et drunk in the woods this weekend, so picross 3d 2 there nd back and maybe some yakuza 0 or ff15 sunday night

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I couldn't stomach the game for more than 15 minutes. When the tutorial ended and it brought up the Puzzle and Dragon interface I immediately uninstalled it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can't even undo moves. Not that it matters because the maps are comically small and I imagine it's just a numbers grind since it's all random bullshit and not actually a strategy game. What a sick loving joke.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

tumor looking batty posted:

Free weekend on r6 Seige so going to do some murking.

Same. I've never played before and I don't have a headset to communicate with my team and probably wouldn't even if I had one so I'm looking forward to getting owned all night.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Same. I've never played before and I don't have a headset to communicate with my team and probably wouldn't even if I had one so I'm looking forward to getting owned all night.

It's a sick game. Anyone who is a fan of cs should check it out

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Been playing a lot of Storm and CSGO lately and tried out Black Desert Online which I might do more of but probably those. BDO has an insane UI and there's way too much poo poo going on, even in the tutorial which teaches you how to move our mouse.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

I couldn't stomach the game for more than 15 minutes. When the tutorial ended and it brought up the Puzzle and Dragon interface I immediately uninstalled it

In Training posted:

You can't even undo moves. Not that it matters because the maps are comically small and I imagine it's just a numbers grind since it's all random bullshit and not actually a strategy game. What a sick loving joke.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
probably some more necrodancer, csgo. A bit of thumper? There's always DROD, and I could finally start oxenfree or stardew.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Probably Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter. I started playing Zelda II: Link's Adventure and I might try to beat another palace tonight as well.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Shovel Knight, maybe

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Ys II I think. Feelin Yssy again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

Ys VIII comes out this year on PS4!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gotta love when you got 4 smirks

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

In Training posted:

Ys VIII comes out this year on PS4!!

No localization though...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I got Enter the Gungeon last week, so probly some of that + Stardew and maybe some Chocobo Event

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I think I'm close to the end of the story in Final Fantasy XV so I'm going to play that.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

there are so many good games i wanna play this weekend. bloodborne, dragon quest VII, dark souls 3 ice level dlc, stardew, FFXV, pokémoon, ori and the blind forest, stalker: shadow of chernobyl... drat

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Peace Walker HD and Dragon Quest viii. February is shaping up to be a good month to game

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Gonna try some Warframe tonight, I think

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

ArfJason posted:

probably some more necrodancer, csgo. A bit of thumper? There's always DROD, and I could finally start oxenfree or stardew.

Oxenfree's relatively short if you want something u can finish

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

mycophobia posted:

just got 2 frist boss. not sure what 2 do :pwn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008