Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm sure the Ben Garrison of the 1960s would have supported the Free Speech Movement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

OldTennisCourt posted:

Spencer does not advocate violence, unless you count genocide I guess
Ummm, it's only "violence" if those thugs on the Left don't file orderly into the camps like normal, civilized people.

This needs to be on the top of every page

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
As someone who has been threatened with guns and knives for canvassing for progressive causes in rural neighborhoods, I'm quite sick of hearing how conservatives are meek, put-upon free-speech advocates.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Clunk Tap It posted:

But what about all the Dem influence those teachers are buying with their huge paychecks full of OUR tax dollars?
Thanks for the link, by the way.

Wasn't me who posted the link, it was Apple Pie Hubbub. But yeah, it requires a special kind of stupid to accuse teachers unions of influence peddling when DeVos is flat out saying, "yeah, I buy politicians, so what?"

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Edible Hat posted:

As someone who has been threatened with guns and knives for canvassing for progressive causes in rural neighborhoods, I'm quite sick of hearing how conservatives are meek, put-upon free-speech advocates.

Feels like the same people that say that Trump got elected because the left kept calling everyone racist and sexist are wondering why the left is punching nazis after they got called weak, meek, hippy, etc. for over a decade...

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Two weeks in, Ramirez is still more comfortable attacking the previous president than supporting (or drawing) the current president.

The cartoon would be less inept if he had Wormbama either holding the huge sign or whispering his agreement rather than the ISIS guy doing both. "Psssst... I secretly believe the message on this huge sign I'm holding!"

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Two weeks in, Ramirez is still more comfortable attacking the previous president than supporting (or drawing) the current president.

The cartoon would be less inept if he had Wormbama either holding the huge sign or whispering his agreement rather than the ISIS guy doing both. "Psssst... I secretly believe the message on this huge sign I'm holding!"

For conservatives, Obama and Hilary will never stop being the enemy

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Yup. If there's one thing ISIS wants it is their hostages escaping

PSST: I agree with this post

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Not the topic I expected.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

CampingCarl posted:

Someone must've called him out on never wearing a foil hat.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Garrison circa 1960's: Why won't these Ni....people just work within the system? Why do they have to cause issues by taking seats at restaurants and not eating? Hard working Americans want to sit down and eat but Liberal agitators have to cause problems. Kent State wouldn't have happened had Liberals just stopped causing problems!

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

CampingCarl posted:

Good old Dees, because the only way aluminum enters the world is chemtrails, a real thing that would be an effective way to disperse chemicals into the environment.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Does Dees believe in aliens?

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Bees are unusual in relying heavily on cognitive function in everyday behavior.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

OldTennisCourt posted:

Does Dees believe in aliens?

he basically believes in every wild conspiracy except angels because what kind of gullible ridiculous moron would think there's a such thing as angels?

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Edible Hat posted:

Bees are unusual in relying heavily on cognitive function in everyday behavior.

Guess they're nothing like THOSE CLOWNS IN CONGRESS THEN HYUK HAH

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

People like Garrison who think the "global elite" (I can't help but think this is code for Jews) fear Trump will never stop being cute. Elections today are pretty much designed so you need to be in good with monied interests to have any chance to winning a primary let alone the general. Neither candidate was going to send the world bankers or whatever into a panic; I'd say they make dislike Trump if only because he's a complete amateur and plays his hand too quickly, leaving bold actions that are easy for people to see and rally against.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"
Not a comic but it is animated, political, and extremely relevant to this thread!

https://www.engadget.com/2017/02/03/punch-a-nazi-game/

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Until proven otherwise, I'm going to assume Fish wrote "muslims" twice on accident.

Mog
Nov 23, 2006

Pillbug

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

:golfclap:

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

Dario the Wop posted:

From last year's thread, still helps get the taste of fresh Kirschen out of my brain

Reminder: He complained about this one because of the blood-eating, not the genocide.

(I mean, that rubs me the wrong way too, it's a longstanding element of antisemetic bullshit, but seriously dude...)

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

" This Der Spiegel Trump cover is stunning posted:

“It's a beheading of democracy, a beheading of a sacred symbol,” Rodriguez said, noting that the Statue of Liberty represents the United States' history of welcoming immigrants. “And clearly, lately, what's associated with beheadings is ISIS, so there's a comparison” between the Islamic State and Trump. “Both sides are extremists, so I'm just making a comparison between them.”

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
I think my favourite thing about that Garrison is how loving desperately he's trying to go NO U!! To the symbology of the KKK and the destruction of the statue of liberty, two symbols that have been lobbed against his rotund braindamaged ubermensch from basically everywhere.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Pretty sure the KKK was pro trump

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

Despera posted:

Pretty sure the KKK was pro trump

Pfft, dumbass. Learn your history, the KKK were the militant wing of the Democrat Party! :smug:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Until proven otherwise, I'm going to assume Fish wrote "muslims" twice on accident.

He likes Muslims!

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Quick cartoon search - looking for the one where there is an old man saying "we used to call them pets!" In response to his granddaughter asking if he owned "animal slaves". It was black and white and I couldn't find it in the OP.

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014

By Tim Kreider

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Edible Hat posted:

https://twitter.com/MazMHussain/status/827332330461224960

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

beepsandboops posted:

By Tim Kreider

An "Uplift" Cartoon

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Brother Entropy posted:

he basically believes in every wild conspiracy except angels because what kind of gullible ridiculous moron would think there's a such thing as angels?

Wait, does this mean he doesn't believe in heavenly agents on earth, or he doesn't believe in winged white people, cause the bible doesn't support that idea?

Volcanic Vents
Mar 28, 2009
Heh

https://twitter.com/thwphipps/status/827526665593053185

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

Someone less lazy than I needs to fix the original. If there's 4 for Benghazi there should be 2996 for 9/11.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Fulchrum posted:

Wait, does this mean he doesn't believe in heavenly agents on earth, or he doesn't believe in winged white people, cause the bible doesn't support that idea?

He also believes in the Primary Water Source, which is a belief that the water God used during Noah's flood was placed just under the Earth's crust and if we dig hard enough we can solve every drought but a conspiracy of liberal scientists are keeping it hidden because it proves Creationism.

So he probably doesn't believe in winged white people.

snucks
Nov 3, 2008

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

CampingCarl posted:

to be fair to dees, aircrafts are like 80% aluminum, and bees do use their brains on a daily basis.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

DarklyDreaming posted:

He also believes in the Primary Water Source, which is a belief that the water God used during Noah's flood was placed just under the Earth's crust and if we dig hard enough we can solve every drought but a conspiracy of liberal scientists are keeping it hidden because it proves Creationism.

So he probably doesn't believe in winged white people.

why the gently caress would scientists give a poo poo if it proves god exists? Do people like Dees believe real life is a Captain Planet cartoon with EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL scientists?

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

OldTennisCourt posted:

why the gently caress would scientists give a poo poo if it proves god exists? Do people like Dees believe real life is a Captain Planet cartoon with EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL scientists?
Let me answer that with a cartoon.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Crossposting something relevant from BSS:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

• Locked thread