Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Moon Atari posted:

When Trump won the election the share price of every American bank rose immediately, prompting the current CEO's to sell off large portions of their stake in the companies they manage. This was largely due to his intention to repeal the Dodd Frank act. The fact the share price rose not only predicts that banks will use the freedoms granted by the repeal, it practically obligates them to in order to meet shareholder expectations. The fact the CEOs sold off large amounts of their shares suggests the people at the top know the banks won't be riding high for very long before collapsing.

The democrats are often accused of having turned their back on the working class in favour of big business, which is true enough, but their doing so has driven the Republican Party to appeal to a small section of the business world the democrats won't cater to: vulture capitalists, those who profit at the expense of the economy rather than by contributing even a small amount to it. Trump made his fortune through tax evasion and bankruptcy. The previous republican nominee made his fortune from driving businesses into the ground at the expense of everyone but himself. And now you have a government driven by such forces, with no desire to achieve a stable economy because their people profit more from destruction.

it kinda fell apart for me when you suggested that there were gangster capitalists whose dicks the democrats wouldn't suck (there aren't), but still a little lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Lol Donold Trump is the President:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Moon Atari posted:

When Trump won
The spikes in the beginning are the day Trump won

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dial-a-Dog posted:

The spikes in the beginning are the day Trump won

idgi

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

War, son. It means war.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
They're all defense contractors and they all gained quite a bit of value the day DTrump won

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
When you see Lockheed and Raytheon spike, my dude you know poo poo is going to go down

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
WATCH THE DESTRUCTIVE EFFECTS OF CAPITALISM AND SOCIETAL RETARDATION ACTING THROUGH AN ORANGE NARCISSIST START A loving WAR

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Arrhythmia posted:

WATCH THE DESTRUCTIVE EFFECTS OF CAPITALISM AND SOCIETAL RETARDATION ACTING THROUGH AN ORANGE NARCISSIST START A loving WAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re2FFqBGDnQ

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Trump specifically deregulated the financial sectors because he "has friends that couldn't get loans"

The president is stating for the record that he is repealling regulations because his friends will benefit from it

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

in light of that news i am lolling at not just Trump, but every American

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

LOL

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Arrhythmia posted:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Son of Rodney posted:

Trump specifically deregulated the financial sectors because he "has friends that couldn't get loans"

The president is stating for the record that he is repealling regulations because his friends will benefit from it

Lol and also lol because trump doesn't have any friends lol

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
*dies in nuclear blast*

"LOL, triggered libtards"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

hitchensgoespop posted:

*dies in nuclear blast*

"LOL, triggered libtards"

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Son of Rodney posted:

lol if you think there are people with worse financial credit than Trump.

HE IS THE ONE WHO CANT GET LOANS.

lol US going to be taking money for kids or the sick to give to Trump.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
http://i.imgur.com/ei5gYL1.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re2FFqBGDnQ

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

trump campaigned on clinton being bought by wallstreet lol

https://twitter.com/scarylawyerguy/status/827656074455048193?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

lololoololololooo you and your family will be losing their savings and pensions soon.

Enjoy eating cat food America.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

lol :911:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
"Yes Mr Average Joe, may I recommend you invest your pension in our high dividend definite 10000% guaranteed money back Beany Baby fund......and its gone."

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
rip democracy

it was a neat experiment while it lasted

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/jpaceDC/status/827881807467143169?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

https://twitter.com/ericgeller/status/827615152027602944?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lol already discussing resignation

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
democrat & republican voters:

lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
lolling that Bernie would have won and we would have seen the mirror version of these executive orders

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

proof of concept posted:

democrat & republican voters:

lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

MeatwadIsGod posted:

lolling that Bernie would have won and we would have seen the mirror version of these executive orders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCbr9_DUE3E&t=26s

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

lol

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

lol at the thought of trump's golf course ending up under-water due to rising sea temperatures

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Oh wow just remembered Trump is the president of the USA haha he has tons of power lmao

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
loling at trump tweeting about the travel ban being halted by a judge ... I think he snapped.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
All the "horrible" dystopian futures like Blade Runner or Escape from New York we could have had are starting to look pretty good actually lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Flesh Forge posted:

All the "horrible" dystopian futures like Blade Runner or Escape from New York we could have had are starting to look pretty good actually lol

Wall Runner

Escape from LAX.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

thathonkey posted:

loling at trump tweeting about the travel ban being halted by a judge ... I think he snapped.

quote:

STATE OF WASHINGTON, et al.,
Plaintiffs,

v.

DONALD J. TRUMP, et a1.,
Defendants.

TEMPORARY RESTRAINING
ORDER

I hope this is a trend that continues

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it probably will given that it has been 15 days and hes already the subject of dozens and dozens of NEW lawsuits

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!11111

lulz/.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Please don't have an aneurysm already Mr. President, Mike Pence won't be an improvement :(