Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Michael Corleone posted:

The tragedy at Bowling Green. Go Falcons though!

Same but go Hilltoppers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

scoring 26 sick headshots in a row against russian redhats only to fall off a building rooftop in an amazing display of spatial unawareness

crushed by your falling body while hiding inside a barrel

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Association with the liberal safe haven Something Awful.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006
Didn't vote for trump twice

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

Published a list of my own alternative facts without a fact-having license

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Was "just a little too swarthy" to be in this part of town past curfew

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

Asked what is written on the statue of liberty

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Crashed shortly after activating the jury rigged afterburner on an illegal honda civic, the runaway flames setting ablaze the flammable water and immolating 4 whole suburbs of Pure Citizens

as this happens, Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now" (banned for being subversive music by a homosexual) blares loudly from the car wreck

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

bazomatic posted:

Asked what is written on the statue of liberty

Asked if anyone remembered the statue of liberty

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Shot for loudly complaining when Moonlight lost the best picture oscar to La La land

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

framed for the bombing of the statue of liberty

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

built a trump statue on the remains of the statue of liberty and during the celebration of the completion of it i push a button and it crumbles, sending everyone on top of it including myself into the abyss of the sea. nobody survives the impact on hard water.

on top of the remains, a solid bronze statue of liberty stands tall and signals the mexican-german-chinese liberation forces to begin their long, arduous assault on russian occupation and the traitor army :911:

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

was within seven generations of a non-compliant federal employee

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

Began saying, "Maybe no one deserves to have their life or their family's future ruined if they can't afford-"

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
fellow troubleshooters blamed absence of stealth train on me, getting me executed along with my remaining clones as they got promoted to yellow clearance

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
they needed fresh human meat for the lions at Yellowtrump Private Park

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
died of loneliness during Booker 2020 rally

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

deliberately mislabeled hydrofluoric acid solution as vodka, but the shipped product killed 150,000 Pure CItizens before being caught

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

Didn't root for Tom Brady and the Patriots

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Dudeabides posted:

Didn't root for Tom Brady and the Patriots

counted out Touchdown Tom

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

rumble in the bunghole posted:

fellow troubleshooters blamed absence of stealth train on me, getting me executed along with my remaining clones as they got promoted to yellow clearance

Don't forget Friend Computer loves you.

Edit: Shot because I didn't trust Friend Computer.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I was a casualty of the meme war when I was executed for having forbidden facts (a meme saying that Bald Eagles are actually some of the smaller eagles, if you can believe it! also that like the australian or nz eagle is a better eagle, so much bigger in fact. This was a double death sentence to go along with being unpatriotic because I said Bald Eagles should be called Trump Eagles. Later dudes.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Didn't pick trump university to win the NCAA tournament

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Believed things mattered, right up until they didn't

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Faithfully paid taxes every year before Trump's ascension, proving myself too stupid to live in Trump's America.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Michael Corleone posted:

I was a casualty of the meme war when I was executed for having forbidden facts (a meme saying that Bald Eagles are actually some of the smaller eagles, if you can believe it! also that like the australian or nz eagle is a better eagle, so much bigger in fact. This was a double death sentence to go along with being unpatriotic because I said Bald Eagles should be called Trump Eagles. Later dudes.

It is high treason to suggest that any eagle but the yuuge, luxurious golden eagle be named after His Fantasticness.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Overheard in breadline saying "I mean, if you ask me, there is such a thing as too much gilding. Do we really need golden corpse wagons? Seems kind of tacky."

whoredog
Apr 10, 2002

Clicked on an article titled -- "See the picture Trump and the Whitehouse don't want you to see!"

It was a trap :saddowns:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

mysterious frankie posted:

Overheard in breadline saying "I mean, if you ask me, there is such a thing as too much gilding. Do we really need golden corpse wagons? Seems kind of tacky."

Overheard in breedline saying "Do we really need golden showers? Seems kind of tacky."

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
trampled to death in the annual Orlando 'Running of the Cucks'

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

Divulged his tax returns to MSNBC

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

SA post history made public.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pointed out that coal mine only have one exit

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

Didn't use enough spray tan in February

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

etalian posted:

Pointed out that coal mine only have one exit

Dug too deep

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

Downloaded Trump's 2005 tax returns from nbc, right here: http://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/trump2005tax.pdf

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Tried pointing out that the Trump admin released the taxes themselves to stir up a media frenzy.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Refused to be de-operationalized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
happened to be in the line of fire in afghanistan with my latest defense contract check in my pockets...:wink:

• Locked thread