Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

seriously milo is the ego samson, like he'd take a punch and turn it into more victimization but if you touch his precious mane he will maybe try and roll with that for like a week before crumpling into a sobbing mess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/theavclub/status/827969995242102784

Milo has been booked.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bud K ninja sword posted:

are you talking about your sewer scanning technology?

oof

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

too many assholes in society right now, need to do something about it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

i hate both milo and maher so loving much arrggh totally going to watch tho

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Baloogan posted:

Of course we are going to watch it.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

feel my wrath

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Milo is more susceptible to being bullied like a nerd than any real violence. Pants him in front of cameras, shove him in a locker, dump pigs' blood on his 1000 dollar outfit.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

The Brown Menace posted:

seriously milo is the ego samson, like he'd take a punch and turn it into more victimization but if you touch his precious mane he will maybe try and roll with that for like a week before crumpling into a sobbing mess

Smack him with a paper bag full of nair

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Milo is more susceptible to being bullied like a nerd than any real violence. Pants him in front of cameras, shove him in a locker, dump pigs' blood on his 1000 dollar outfit.

I like saying PENER

and I like the cut of this guys jib.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

post this picture of him everywhere

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bud K ninja sword posted:

I like saying PENER

and I like the cut of this guys jib.

Milo represents an adolescent desire to bully freaks and weirdos, so imo the response should be to treat him like a teen and dunk him face first into a trash bin.

You can even call it "the trash bin of history". It writes itself.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Milo represents an adolescent desire to bully freaks and weirdos, so imo the response should be to treat him like a teen and dunk him face first into a trash bin.

You can even call it "the trash bin of history". It writes itself.

good space dog. Id totally give you like a treat or something

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

Velkest has issued a correction as of 00:20 on Dec 13, 2019

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

cool maher and milo can drum up islamophobic hatred together

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Velkest posted:

how about you own him in a debate

oh wait you are not able to. nvm go on

There's no point debating someone who acts in bad faith. Milo is a conman building a career on the backs of young male incels.

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

Velkest has issued a correction as of 00:19 on Dec 13, 2019

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Velkest posted:

if he's a conman, expose him. why are you so bad at this

Milo refuses to debate Ben Shapiro.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Velkest posted:

debating milo leading to him being "owned" sounds like a gamer fever dream

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Milo can only be defeated on the field of swirlies.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

and then i said that's a Onus probandi and milo melted!

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Being in opposition to something bad does not make something automatically good. Milo is a bad person. Most of the idiots protesting him and smashing things are also bad people. They deserve each other in an endless dance of dumb assholes.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Milo can only be defeated on the field of swirlies.

I'm telling you, smash a paper bag full of nair on his head

You get the triple bonus of him freaking out because he thinks he's been doused in acid, him realizing he's almost completely unharmed well after it's too late to save face, and his stupid loving hair will all slough off in a patchy mess

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Karl Barks posted:

debating milo leading to him being "owned" sounds like a gamer fever dream

he's not a liberal who thinks milo just needs to be shown up and his audience of needy thickos will see the light, he is actually one of those needy thickos himself

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Not a Step posted:

Being in opposition to something bad does not make something automatically good. Milo is a bad person. Most of the idiots protesting him and smashing things are also bad people. They deserve each other in an endless dance of dumb assholes.

yes, they are the same. thank you for post.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

passionate dongs posted:

yes, they are the same. thank you for post.

Not the same, just both bad in different ways. Two sets of screeching morons who feed on each other.

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

Not a Step posted:

Not the same, just both bad in different ways. Two sets of screeching morons who feed on each other.

Excellent contribution. We appreciate your work.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

The Brown Menace posted:

the one thing which would make milo cry 100% is if you took a jab at his hair with an electric shaver

you'd only need like a good second or two of contact for an endless amount of tears/lollin

This is it. This is the correct tactic.

Now we must recruit Steve-O or Bam Margera or something in the fight against fascism.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Not a Step posted:

actually it is you who is the dumb rear end in a top hat. those guys at least make it clear that there will be resistance to this clown regime and its creepy rear end surrogates

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It's hard to take absolutist stances against violence seriously after our idiot president got dozens of people killed for some vintage Homestar Runner videos.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Clicked through just give this shithead a thumbs down. :toughguy:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's hard to take absolutist stances against violence seriously after our idiot president got dozens of people killed for some vintage Homestar Runner videos.
those would actually be worth something, unlike 10 year old liveleak videos

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This is great.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baloogan posted:

I can't stop watching the show of this guy I totally hate!!!!! :argh:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Unfunny Poster posted:

I can't stop watching the show of this guy I totally hate!!!!! :argh:

i dont actually watch maher's dumb show
or milo's terrible comedy routines

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Velkest posted:

Benny Hinn is a televangelist who began magically healing people in 1983. He has been exposed as a fraud by, among other things, an HBO documentary and a Fifth Estate expose (which later aired on Dateline NBC). He has been red-flagged by Christian evangelical accountability groups like Ministry Watch. His ministry remains open, with thousands of followers, and he now hosts an online school of ministry you can join on his website for a fee.

Herbalife is an international MLM (i.e. pyramid scheme) operating out of the Caymans that sells nutrition and weight loss products. It was founded in 1980. They have settled at least three class-action lawsuits alleging they're a pyramid scheme, been accused publicly of being a pyramid scheme by a hedge fund manager who did years of research and spent his own money to prove it, and most recently agreed to a $200 million settlement with the FTC. Something like 15% of their distributors, at least in the US, actually make a profit. Herbalife still claims to have over 3 million such distributors worldwide.

In other words, exposing a conman doesn't always work. When many people want to believe something badly enough - that God loves them and will heal them, that working hard to hustle supplements will make them rich - it doesn't loving matter what the truth is, or how obvious you make it. This is, in fact, one of the few things that Milo is right about; telling people the truth is rarely good enough. You need the right messenger, you need to figure out how to package and sell it to the right people, and you're still probably never going to convince some of them.

EDIT: For gently caress's sake, look at the Presidential election we just had. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were both flawed candidates running various small cons, and both the same big one: that they care at all about improving the quality of life of the bottom half of Americans. Both of them will have millions of true believers until the day you die, no matter what evidence of Clinton misdeeds and tonedeaf behavior comes to light, or how bad Trump fucks up the country and probably the world.

Baku has issued a correction as of 13:04 on Feb 5, 2017

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Baloogan posted:

i dont actually watch maher's dumb show
or milo's terrible comedy routines

:colbert: if they were on the same show it would be called 2 smug :wrong: motherfuckers.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Not a Step posted:

:goonsay:

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
dang these first amendment peeps are just as bad as the second amendment peeps

they dont care how many have to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
interesting how nazis made up the "free speech" argument knowing that liberals would latch onto it. obviously nazis don't actually care about the right to free speech, but liberals do. and liberals are incapable of thinking about the world as a power struggle, like both fascists and anti-fascists do. i think that's why liberals say poo poo like "both sides are bad" because both sides are revealing uncomfortable truths -- it's all about power, there's a war going on, democracy is the management of civil war.