Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Oscar Wild posted:

You raise an interesting question: does Donald have multiple accounts? Do you think he retweeted himself? I'd think not because he's so much about brand, but then he did pretend to be someone else on the phone with a reporter that one time.

Well you see Donald J Trump has at least two twitter accounts that we now of. One is "realdonaldtrump" which is the account that lets people know that he is the "real donald trump" on the internet. This is the account that he is often using to say stuff like "American judges are very bad. Why are they not all so wrong and dumb?? Sad!". Meanwhile the other account that he has access to and ownership over at the moment, is @Potus, which is short for "president of the united states", because the american people voted for Donald J Trump, aka "real donald trump", to also be the president of the country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what happened to the original @donaldtrump twitter

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Minimalist Program posted:

Well you see Donald J Trump has at least two twitter accounts that we now of. One is "realdonaldtrump" which is the account that lets people know that he is the "real donald trump" on the internet. This is the account that he is often using to say stuff like "American judges are very bad. Why are they not all so wrong and dumb?? Sad!". Meanwhile the other account that he has access to and ownership over at the moment, is @Potus, which is short for "president of the united states", because the american people voted for Donald J Trump, aka "real donald trump", to also be the president of the country.

I guess what I Am trying to say with this post is that donald Trump is president of the united states but he still uses his old twitter account (Real Donald Trump) because he thinks being the real donald trump is cooler and better than being the president of the united states (potus).

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

thathonkey posted:

what happened to the original @donaldtrump twitter

Maybe its owned by another man named Donald Trump who works on cars in Glasgow.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/RobPulseNews/status/828032705380098050

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

That's a lol from me.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Im pretty upset about removing animal safety procedures and removing the EPA (potentially??). i feel like im owed my input about large issues like those, before we enact. why can bills be changed immediately, can we at least take a popular vote? Is the president and local elections really all the powrr i have as an individual in the american political system??

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Im pretty upset about removing animal safety procedures and removing the EPA (potentially??). i feel like im owed my input about large issues like those, before we enact. why can bills be changed immediately, can we at least take a popular vote? Is the president and local elections really all the powrr i have as an individual in the american political system??

lmao

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

did Der Spiegel also do the one where he was melting?

Oh no that was TIME MAGAZINE lol

http://time.com/4528598/donald-trump-meltdown-cover/

TWICE!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

I guess what I Am trying to say with this post is that donald Trump is president of the united states but he still uses his old twitter account (Real Donald Trump) because he thinks being the real donald trump is cooler and better than being the president of the united states (potus).

its becuase they can't get the phone that has control of this account off him lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Walter Peck did nothing wrong

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao at them doing this and then performing the ultimate bitchmade move of naming him man of the year

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol he tweets exactly like my old conservative grandpa. You could just smell the fwd:fwd:fwd: oozing out of every tweet. Lollin so hard.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao at them doing this and then performing the ultimate bitchmade move of naming him man of the year

he got the nod for having the biggest impact, just like when they gave it to Hitler and Ayatollah Khomeini

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Jose posted:

its becuase they can't get the phone that has control of this account off him lol
That sounds like a good concept for a video game: chasing Trump around the White House to get his phone before he launches the nukes. The fat old basted is quick and wily! Use his weaknesses against by baiting him with a taco bowl out in the hallway or try cornering him near some stairs.

You can play as different characters with different stats. Ivanka is a solid choice because he'll let her get pretty close to the phone before he bolts.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Fox News released excerpts of the interview Saturday in which host Bill O’Reilly asks the president why he’s so respectful of Putin.

"Putin’s is a killer," O'Reilly said in the interview.

"There are a lot of killers," Trump responded. "Got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country's so innocent?"

The president’s relationship with Russia and Putin have been under close scrutiny for months. Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election campaign dogged Trump throughout his election and transition, as intelligence agencies delivered increasingly urgent assessments of Russian efforts to hack emails belonging to the Democratic National Committee and advisers of Trump rival Hillary Clinton.

The excerpts drew condemnation from some conservatives, including the Wall Street Journal’s deputy editorial page editor, who tweeted that “Trump puts US on moral par with Putin's Russia. Never in history has a President slandered his country like this.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/02/04/trump-fox-interview/97508274/

LOL

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I might need to upgrade to full on LMAOs here

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Lime Tonics posted:

"There are a lot of killers," Trump responded. "Got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country's so innocent?"

LOL

He's a killer for sure, because I'm dying lollin

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lime Tonics posted:

Fox News released excerpts of the interview Saturday in which host Bill O’Reilly asks the president why he’s so respectful of Putin.

The president’s relationship with Russia and Putin have been under close scrutiny for months. Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election campaign dogged Trump throughout his election and transition, as intelligence agencies delivered increasingly urgent assessments of Russian efforts to hack emails belonging to the Democratic National Committee and advisers of Trump rival Hillary Clinton.

The excerpts drew condemnation from some conservatives, including the Wall Street Journal’s deputy editorial page editor, who tweeted that “Trump puts US on moral par with Putin's Russia. Never in history has a President slandered his country like this.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/02/04/trump-fox-interview/97508274/

LOL

he maybe feels bad about murdering an 8 year old girl

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

What makes you think this was Trump's first kill?

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Lime Tonics posted:

H.R.861 - To terminate the Environmental Protection Agency.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/861/

loL

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Lmao he's from Florida

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009
lol, just lol.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

This man thinks the EPA is poopoo no good:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

He looks like a cross between John Wayne Gacy and Sam Berkowitz.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lol

Bobmuffins
Oct 10, 2016

lol @ the fact he puts words in quotes in his tweets when someone blatantly made him edit out a slur

like this one and this one

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JDzlhW3XTM

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Is this thread strictly for lols only, cause I'm roffelin'

cnut
May 3, 2016

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

this was a really solid lol, thank you

cnut
May 3, 2016

Musslolini

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Trump is in it to make money, that is all,

The details align with what Trump and attorney Sheri Dillon outlined at a Jan. 11 news conference about Trump's plan for what would become of his global business empire while he's president. The previous ethics advisers to President Barack Obama and President George W. Bush and the leader of the Office of Government Ethics have said Trump has not gone nearly far enough to absolve himself of potential conflicts of interest.

Trump's two adult sons and Weisselberg are running the company while Trump is president, but Trump himself still financially benefits from it. Past precedent has been for presidents to sell off their holdings and place the cash into a truly blind trust — not one overseen by a family member — before taking office, even though there's no legal requirement to do so.

There are far stricter ethics rules governing top administration officials and Cabinet members than the president himself. For example, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, the longtime chief executive officer of Exxon Mobil, left the energy company, sold off his millions of shares in stock and put the cash into a trust to be overseen by a third party.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/politics/new-documents-show-trump-retains-direct-tie-to-businesses/398868093

I can't stop laughing, and it's been days.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

lolling at this article full of oil and gas industry lobbyists cackling in glee

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm glad i got to see most US national parks before they turned into mining operations and i recommend everyone else do so they own a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Hehe. Trump is president? Hehe.