Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

He just wants his head to appear smaller and the easiest way to do that is to make his body bigger because music is very physical and the body often understands it before the head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

I was wondering what the censor boxed were for. How do you get nipples in shot from that angle.
Those are four-dimensional anime girls, like hypercubes with breasts.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

goose willis posted:

He just wants his head to appear smaller and the easiest way to do that is to make his body bigger because music is very physical and the body often understands it before the head

This didn't make sense to me until I saw it juxtaposed with the picture. As such, I'm going to have to ask you to stop.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
One day. a friend wanted to watch anime. It turned out to be hentai. I just found out he teaches 5th grade.

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Never noticed that Robert Plant was in Italian Spider-Man...

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Khazar-khum posted:

One day. a friend wanted to watch anime. It turned out to be hentai. I just found out he teaches 5th grade.

In high school a friend in weight lifting decided it was a good idea to share with me his PSP. The only thing he had on it, and the only thing he showed me, was his vast collection of hentai on it.

People are weird.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

quote:

"Their [sic] two parts to that one, in my normal day life not at all," he says."But in my personal sexual life 'I don't like any race', which means I wouldn't sleep with black man [sic]. Now my boyfriend is mix black/asian. I sleep with him just fine, when I was young I use [sic] to be anti-gay. So why the change? It's because he [sic] not a 'human'; to me when I look at him. He [sic] a blue wolf."

:stonkhat:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Knormal posted:

Those are four-dimensional anime girls, like hypercubes with breasts.

Drawings of women twisted bizarrely around to simultaneously display as much rear end and titties as possible are a staple of the fine arts.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Drawings of women twisted bizarrely around to simultaneously display as much rear end and titties as possible are a staple of the fine arts.

See also: Liefield, Rob

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

whiteyfats posted:

See also: Liefield, Rob

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

You joke, but I've seen my fair share of ancient erotic art from the Paleolithic onward and that's basically our own unifying theme. We as a species love exaggerated rear end, titties and dicks, sometimes all three at once. Also furries.

Bonald Farndhardt
Apr 18, 2005
Ye it up
A while ago I came across this guy's channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbidEKXtczM

He has a very high-quality Big Bad Wolf costume and reviews vintage kids products and is totally not a serial killer. Here he is at a renaissance fair with some other furries/bronies. This is some uncut Colombian quality cringe right here.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Holy poo poo that bit at the end with the kids where the mother is like get the gently caress away from my family aaaaahaahahhahah

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Bonald Farndhardt posted:

Here he is at a renaissance fair with some other furries/bronies. This is some uncut Colombian quality cringe right here.

Remind me how furries ended up tagging along at ren fairs again?

Because it's just such an odd pairing.

Here's Bob, he puts on armour, calls himself Sir Pantsalot and has pretend jousts with friends.

Here's Steve, he dresses up as a wolf and masturbates with a silicone dragon dildo up his arse.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is it that odd? They're both based on costumed escapism in an environment where you're encouraged to be anyone but the pasty nerdlinger you are in real life. At the Ren Faire I can be Storm Woodstrider, a ranger who fights with a knife AND a long sword. At the Fur Con I can be Glowpaw the Pomeranian-Huskie mix, legendary raver.

The crossover forms a Venn diagram that's a near-perfect circle I'm sure

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Get a load of the Chili Peppers sexually assaulting some TV host in the 80s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i_22PrQsp8&t=130s

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Bonald Farndhardt posted:

A while ago I came across this guy's channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbidEKXtczM

He has a very high-quality Big Bad Wolf costume and reviews vintage kids products and is totally not a serial killer. Here he is at a renaissance fair with some other furries/bronies. This is some uncut Colombian quality cringe right here.

I've only ever been to my local renaissance fair and it's nowhere near Massachusetts. Today I learned that all renaissance fairs across the country look exactly the same

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Gorilla Salad posted:

Remind me how furries ended up tagging along at ren fairs again?

Because it's just such an odd pairing.

Here's Bob, he puts on armour, calls himself Sir Pantsalot and has pretend jousts with friends.

Here's Steve, he dresses up as a wolf and masturbates with a silicone dragon dildo up his arse.

Furries are almost always nerds

Nerds love Renaissance Fairs

It's really not at all complicated

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Wizard Master posted:

Lol the James Whale radio show. That's what you watched after getting home wasted after a good night out in the 80s. I think the lady getting all the attention is Cleo Rocco.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Not only can he not draw human bodies, he can't even make the blade of a sword line up with the grip.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

GOATYSSEY

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

Stoatbringer posted:

Not only can he not draw human bodies, he can't even make the blade of a sword line up with the grip.

Or even the loving guard.

A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib
The ren fests I've been to have definitely swerved towards being just general nerd conventions in the past 5-10 years. Totally unrelated cosplay, vendors for figurines and comics, stuff like that. It's pretty disappointing

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A Man With A Plan posted:

The ren fests I've been to have definitely swerved towards being just general nerd conventions in the past 5-10 years. Totally unrelated cosplay, vendors for figurines and comics, stuff like that. It's pretty disappointing

Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament is closer to a ren fair than ren fairs are now. Medieval Times also kicks rear end.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

A Man With A Plan posted:

They've always been like that. Ren fests are weird nerd magnets.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

what even is that, is it supposed to be some kind of bible comic

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Both Medieval Times and Ren Faires are 100% more fun if you drink.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

hyperhazard posted:

Both Medieval Times and Ren Faires are 100% more fun if you drink.

Last time I went to one I bought a Neolithic handaxe and drank. Luckily I didn't start calling myself Thag of the Levant and start cracking skulls.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament is closer to a ren fair than ren fairs are now. Medieval Times also kicks rear end.

There are no forks at Medieval Times because there were no forks in medieval times.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

The Sexual Shiite posted:

There are no forks at Medieval Times because there were no forks in medieval times.

Forks were sinful becuase they were invented by the French. That is actually a reason why they took a while to catch on outside of France.

I just want to yiff and exterminate the Jews. Why do you have to furrsecute me?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Wizard Master posted:

"I'm engaged to that woman"

not after that you are

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Well I didn't need another reason to hate rhcp but here we are.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nuebot posted:

Anime kind of comes and goes in trends by the season, really. Right now there are a bunch of comedy things on the air along the lines of "This one's about a woman and her maid, but the maid's a dragon!" "How about a high school student obsessed with video games, but she's an angel!" whereas not too long ago there was a bunch of monster girl poo poo, before that was a bunch of awful anime with vague incest overtones about siblings and cousins, it was weird. Between this poo poo you get stuff like One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100 and generally cool things that won't get more than one season, as well as stuff that won't ever die like One Piece.

You people know too much about anime. Aug fits

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Inside all of us is a weeb

it's me. I'm the weeb.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Anime is always the same, 10% ok and 90% garbage.

It's been like that forever.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Entry level weeb is answering the phone by going Mushi Mushi, next level is using Japanese words where English would be all you need.

A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib

twistedmentat posted:

Entry level weeb is answering the phone by going Mushi Mushi, next level is using Japanese words where English would be all you need.

My kokoro* wish is that people would stop doing this for all languages.

* kokoro means heartfelt

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

Forks were sinful becuase they were invented by the French. That is actually a reason why they took a while to catch on outside of France.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Burt Sexual posted:

You people know too much about anime. Aug fits

Sometimes anime is okay.

• Locked thread