Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J
Jun 10, 2001

Usually mem fragments are always sold out, but there is an event going that increases the rate of ancient relic shards from fishing which is pumping up the supply. AFK fish relics, save up 25 of them (5 scrolls worth), and find a group where everyone runs their 5 scrolls to get memory fragments. Then sell all the fragments and armor stones you get and you'll make a decent chunk of change from that.

If you're feeling helpless at appropriate levelled grind spots and need money you can try heading over to the saunil camp, southwest of keplan and south of trina fort. Make sure you're at the camp and not the battlefield type areas. The junk they drop is worth a surprising amount considering how low level and easy the enemies are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
downloading this game now. Hopefully I don't have the same problems trying to get it to run as before.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

CMD posted:

downloading this game now. Hopefully I don't have the same problems trying to get it to run as before.

Well if you get it running, once you get your rolls on the black spirit adventure event, nuke the hell out of the coherentui.exe processes because they will eat cpu for no reason

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013

Cao Ni Ma posted:

also does the returning gifted horse always have instant accel and drift or did I luck out?
Think you lucked out.

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Just came back..looking to rejoin PnR. I was in another guild so I gotta wait 24 hours. Can my 2 IRL friends join too?

SirBuddha
Aug 20, 2006
Just started playing again too, been running around trying to get used to the game again. Looking to get into this Goon Guild and kill some people.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Zaekkor posted:

Just came back..looking to rejoin PnR. I was in another guild so I gotta wait 24 hours. Can my 2 IRL friends join too?

Sure. Hit me up on discord anytime after 4pm pst.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

What's a reasonable gear progression to start?

I'm currently using at lvl 40:
+9 Bares staff
+7 steel dagger
+5 Agerian helmet
+5 Agerian chest
1x jarrette ear/ring
PRI kalis belt/neck
shoes/gloves are not enhanced at all

which isn't really great gear, but I have about 110mil to blow with a couple more coming in every day. I've heard differing opinions of buying liverto/yuria for a starter weapon, and it seems you have to preorder well above minimum preorder to actually get one since the only ones on market are +0 or tri/tet.

TVDinna
Feb 17, 2013

gwrtheyrn posted:

What's a reasonable gear progression to start?

I'm currently using at lvl 40:
+9 Bares staff
+7 steel dagger
+5 Agerian helmet
+5 Agerian chest
1x jarrette ear/ring
PRI kalis belt/neck
shoes/gloves are not enhanced at all

which isn't really great gear, but I have about 110mil to blow with a couple more coming in every day. I've heard differing opinions of buying liverto/yuria for a starter weapon, and it seems you have to preorder well above minimum preorder to actually get one since the only ones on market are +0 or tri/tet.

There's enough on the market and for preorders, that's only for the high end stuff.
Personally, I recommend Liverto because it has the same AP as Kzarka, just a little less hidden Acc.
You'll be using that a while as you need to do that, get a better steel dagger, start saving up for better armor, then you'll be saving up for awakening weapon when you hit 56.
Once you do all that, you can start saving up for Kzarka. IMO Liverto is a long term upgrade you'll be using for a long while.

Also, due to the influx of new and returning players, Liverto will have decent resale value for a while. Livertos were struggling to move prior to Christmas time frame.

As for anyone wanting to join a goon guild, Parks and Rec is a casual Goon guild. There are no hardcore ones as all the more bittervet Goons are all in the more established guilds.
All existing members are already officers and anyone can invite.
Friends are fine too, we're not too picky, we're all scrubby af and filthy casuals.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

TVDinna posted:

There's enough on the market and for preorders, that's only for the high end stuff.
Personally, I recommend Liverto because it has the same AP as Kzarka, just a little less hidden Acc.
You'll be using that a while as you need to do that, get a better steel dagger, start saving up for better armor, then you'll be saving up for awakening weapon when you hit 56.
Once you do all that, you can start saving up for Kzarka. IMO Liverto is a long term upgrade you'll be using for a long while.

Also, due to the influx of new and returning players, Liverto will have decent resale value for a while. Livertos were struggling to move prior to Christmas time frame.

As for anyone wanting to join a goon guild, Parks and Rec is a casual Goon guild. There are no hardcore ones as all the more bittervet Goons are all in the more established guilds.
All existing members are already officers and anyone can invite.
Friends are fine too, we're not too picky, we're all scrubby af and filthy casuals.

What's a good grade to shoot for on the liverto? I've been trying to preorder one at pri for a while now, but I guess I'm not bidding high enough.

After the staff would something like +15/pri/duo steel dagger-> PRI/DUO/TRI green awakening -> +15/PRI grunil or agerian or something -> blue coral Earring / ? Belt / ? neck / Blue Coral Ring make sense? After that would be saving up larger chunks to buy the really expensive stuff

TVDinna
Feb 17, 2013
15/PRI/DUO are all ok. It's mostly just watching the marketplace. I'll watch when I'm grinding out a GQ at night and I'll see plenty of postings for various things that newer players would want at 15/PRI/DUO: Livertos, Steel Daggers, Grunil armor.
Park an alt next to the MP.
The moment something gets posted, it will say the time as well. Item a b silver coins, item in marketplace registration queue (xx:xx)
At that point, you set a timer for 10 minutes and then swap over to your mp alt at that point. Items can be posted as early as 10 mins or over 15.

If you're going to get Grunil, make sure helm and gloves are the first priority. Grunil gloves/helm set bonus is 5AP.

For armor pieces, I think even just settling for +10 is ok too for 1-2 pieces. Don't buy all 4 at +10, buy a minimum of 2 at already PRI or DUO. It never hurts to build a few failstacks for random poo poo you may want to enchant.

On my month old alt account which I did a bunch of welfare poo poo (DIY Laventia, some board game and the login bonuses) and some extremely casual play I have a PRI Liverto, +12 steel dagger, +15 Ult Fortuna Chest, +15 Fortuna, , +10 Grunil helm, +15 Grunil gloves and the Jarette accessory set. This puts my alt at 133 AP and 147 DP for the total cost of about 200mil. All this was done in 30 days of welfare. This alt is only going to follow around my boss alt and try to get gear to sell to my main.
Steel dagger and Grunil helm will be used to build a few failstacks and mostly going to try to do poo poo like build up a PRI Ogre/Laytenn/Tungrade and sell to my main down the road. I currently have a PRI Laytenn which I want to DUO but I don't have a back up yet and hopefully my alt can pull an Ogre or Laytenn with the 30 day login bonus, then grab another off the MP and sell to my main if I succeed (25 FS is only 52.5% success rate)

IMO, anyone that has a second computer you can afford to AFK a lot on, you can gain a ton of value by getting an alt. You can buy an account for $10 and the referral bonus is 1000 pearls or a polar bear pet (this pet is OP AF, fishing time reduce and +20lt weight bonus)

Also, all newer players: Get a T3 male and a T3 female. Level 28 male, Level 26 female (max 2 deaths between the two) can get you a T6 horse. Just AFK ride for a few nights while sleeping or while you're at work. T6 with decent skills is acceptable but T8s are out on NA and T9s are out in KR. T6 is in a good spot in terms of speed vs time investment. If you breed them once then ship them off to the glue factory, you get 2 shots. If you're willing to p2w a little bit, you can breeding reset the female and get another breed attempt.
2 T3s + 1 breeding reset coupon gives you 3 shots at it (although you lose the 2 T3s) and I think it's around the ballpark of 20% T4, 50% T5, 30% T6. Alt account is also great for this purpose as well. Horse listings aren't called out on system notices like the market place and there is no preordering so you can funnel horses onto your main account, it'll just cost silver.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

TVDinna posted:

At that point, you set a timer for 10 minutes and then swap over to your mp alt at that point. Items can be posted as early as 10 mins or over 15.

This is probably why I've never seen anything. Nothing has gone to my preorder, and I usually go check as soon as I see the notice

SomePacifist
Sep 4, 2009
I haven't played this game since last August but was considering giving it another go. Has anything major changed for level 57+ with TRI/TET gear? Or should i avoid getting sucked back in?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

SomePacifist posted:

I haven't played this game since last August but was considering giving it another go. Has anything major changed for level 57+ with TRI/TET gear? Or should i avoid getting sucked back in?

If you want to pvp then you just have to come to terms with being erased in a blink of an eye by people that grind all their life.

SomePacifist
Sep 4, 2009
That'll be a hard pass. The guys who would PvE and then stomp you up 3-4 levels was a big part of the reason I stopped.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The caveat is that its much easier to get to the point where you you can also wipe them out in a blink of an eye. Just stick to farming money and buying things from the auction instead of trying to make the gear yourself.

e- Thinking about it, Kakao should really create a weapon/armor brand or something. The economy is the way it is because gear can be easily sold on the market regardless of how strong it is. Stones for 1-15 are incredibly cheap as there is no demand to craft your own weapon instead of buying one from the market. They should allow you to bind gear to your character while boosting the % chance to upgrade the gear yourself and or minimize the cost of repair or something

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Feb 2, 2017

J
Jun 10, 2001

SomePacifist posted:

That'll be a hard pass. The guys who would PvE and then stomp you up 3-4 levels was a big part of the reason I stopped.

If you want a pvp game I would recommend just about any other game. Somehow black desert gets billed as a pvp game but the pvp is terrible.

TVDinna
Feb 17, 2013

Cao Ni Ma posted:

The caveat is that its much easier to get to the point where you you can also wipe them out in a blink of an eye. Just stick to farming money and buying things from the auction instead of trying to make the gear yourself.

e- Thinking about it, Kakao should really create a weapon/armor brand or something. The economy is the way it is because gear can be easily sold on the market regardless of how strong it is. Stones for 1-15 are incredibly cheap as there is no demand to craft your own weapon instead of buying one from the market. They should allow you to bind gear to your character while boosting the % chance to upgrade the gear yourself and or minimize the cost of repair or something

The existing brands reduce durability loss so you can grind twice as long without repairing. But it should do what you proposed.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Right now I have a PRI: Ultimate Grunil armor set. In storage I have a Red Nose Armor +9. Should I be spending my sweet sweet production dollas on getting better Grunil or upgrading my Red Nose and saving for the boss set? Grinding or farming NPC to do any of this is not an option. gently caress grinding. I don't really kill much to be honest. I just want cool poo poo because no point in saving video game bucks.

J
Jun 10, 2001

Well, there are other things to spend silver on besides weapons/armor, especially if you don't ever actually kill stuff. What else do you do in game? You can craft or buy the silver embroided ___ clothes (fisher's, craftsmans, cooks, etc) depending on if you ever fish, gather, cook, process stuff, etc. They are easy to get to +1 and not too bad to get to +2. (+3 and up you need a lot of failstacks and a LOT of copies of the clothes to blow up)

You can pimp your horse/wagon/boat with enhanced equipment. Or make a better fishing rod if you fish.

But to answer the original question I'd probably just save your silver and look to buy grunil directly rather than dumping enhancing materials into them yourself. Or maybe enhance your grunil a bit yourself just to build failstacks to blow up life clothes with trying to get +2.

RockyB
Mar 8, 2007

Dog Therapy: Shockingly Good
Just logged in to my BDO account on the web, turns out I've got two coupons in there for a 30 day value pack, 5 elion tears and 10 bleach. So about 3,500 pearls worth of stuff if you missed back in July when they launched the value packs / gave freebies to explorers.

If anyone is thinking about trying the game out by the way, feel free to use one of these links:

EH1NE8A-K83SJVS-SOVRENC-35RU7
EPQONMK-6BQF1Q3-05BGMLI-16NL4
3GFTJ6S-4KUD0SI-BGS2TFI-QAN1I
O8G470N-KUIA193-1OK811B-DLFN3
M8J74F5-EVJGHLL-2NPM2OU-KC62A
349GDBT-GJ9ELL5-MOMGKLP-5QMDA
MQDKOV1-MO1QF8F-P9D1DOQ-F6LGD
KVLJAIB-CBU5051-38638OT-SA088
SSJOIDA-DR1EPSH-RE5JBNT-KIAML
3BTI1DQ-C92ML3D-JVV09RH-HF1UD
Code 3 : AEDF-AF57-DB4B-47B2-A84B
Code 4 : A464-878B-2B48-4E10-89D3
Code 5 : B466-A4F4-3113-4505-9B2A

I'm not sure if these work any different from the 7 day free trials you can apparently now get on the main site, but they'll give me free stuff.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

J posted:

Well, there are other things to spend silver on besides weapons/armor, especially if you don't ever actually kill stuff. What else do you do in game? You can craft or buy the silver embroided ___ clothes (fisher's, craftsmans, cooks, etc) depending on if you ever fish, gather, cook, process stuff, etc. They are easy to get to +1 and not too bad to get to +2. (+3 and up you need a lot of failstacks and a LOT of copies of the clothes to blow up)

You can pimp your horse/wagon/boat with enhanced equipment. Or make a better fishing rod if you fish.

But to answer the original question I'd probably just save your silver and look to buy grunil directly rather than dumping enhancing materials into them yourself. Or maybe enhance your grunil a bit yourself just to build failstacks to blow up life clothes with trying to get +2.

I am involved in just about everything on the crafting/manufacturing side. I currently have the most CP in PnR by a decent amount because I farmed the poo poo out of contribution early on to build a pretty large worker empire. I already have all the Life costumes at +1 and am working on getting them to +2. Unfortunately, RNG Jesus has not been on my side. When it comes to armor and weapons, I learned early on in the game's life it's better to buy than try to farm yourself. I was the first person in Starfleet Dental to have dual MoS and witches earrings because I spent time making dolla dolla bills while everyone else was out trying to farm them. It's funny to think back that at the time 9 million was a lot of silver to people and I was pulling that every few days making Calpheon timber crates, cooking Serendia Specials and afk fishing.

I feel like boss armor is an exception though. I have never seen a +15 or above on the market. I doubt it will be any easier to win the market bid game to get one, the few times it ever will show up, than it would be to just use my video game bucks to pay for what I need to do it myself. Really though I just wonder if Boss gear is even worth it compared to some of the higher enhanced ultimate gear, which can be bought regularly if you have the money.

Silhouette Wires
May 9, 2014

Never Knows Best
I started playing but u work a lot. Where should I afk fish?

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

Silhouette Wires posted:

I started playing but u work a lot. Where should I afk fish?

Tarif is a pretty sweet spot, never over fished or too crowded, repair and storage are nearby. If I understand fishing correctly, you have the same shot at relic shards no matter where you fish.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Yeah, if you are going for shards you are just as good or even better to fish in downtown calpheon or heidel and auto-trashing the junk fish.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I took my old tier 5 horse and the gifted tier 5 horse had them gently caress. Down comes a tier 6 girl horse with caution as its first ability. Things are looking bad! First 12 levels give me absolutely junk abilities, forechop, start accel, quick mount, streak jump, quick back. Losing faith, at level 13 she learns sprint. OK horse, not bad, I guess I'll work with that. Level after that she learns instant accel. Here's hoping she can learn drift for the trifecta.

Im having her mate with her dad to hopefully get a male horse and then Im using that horse to try and get a super inbred tier 7.

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Feb 5, 2017

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002
Figured I'd give this game another shot. My highest character is a 51 wizard, figured I'd level a new guy to get a feel for the game again. If I pass down my wizards grunil to a new warrior, what crystals should I be using. Also, should I be buying him a +7 yuria, or are one of the new weapons better? I already have a Vangertz shield. Finally, what skills should I be taking while leveling? I've only really ever played the wizard in this game. Is there any semblnace of a guild left? Family name Sedraxis.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

HotBobaloo posted:

Figured I'd give this game another shot. My highest character is a 51 wizard, figured I'd level a new guy to get a feel for the game again. If I pass down my wizards grunil to a new warrior, what crystals should I be using. Also, should I be buying him a +7 yuria, or are one of the new weapons better? I already have a Vangertz shield. Finally, what skills should I be taking while leveling? I've only really ever played the wizard in this game. Is there any semblnace of a guild left? Family name Sedraxis.

You should be able to get a +9 bares box from the first or second day of the attendance event goin on. I can't really help you with anything past that because I don't play a warrior and have barely any idea of what i'm doing to gear myself up either. Kzarka > Liverto > Yuria for main weapons, and the cost generally reflects. I think there's another budget weapon line that some people on reddit sometimes recommend that isn't yuria.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dont bother with yuria, you can go to calpheon and get a weapon thats about as strong as a +12 yuria and it has built in attack speed, crit and cast.

Buy a +15 or pri liverto since they are the most cost effective weapons you can get. Upgrading them yourself past that point is usually cheaper than getting them from the auction if you can generate the fail stacks

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).
Been playing for a week now and enjoying myself very much. I have never been a fan of Street Fighter etc, nor of twitchy games so the fact that i liked this came as a bit of a surprise.
I have tried 6 classes to 20 (yeah i realize this is not all that far) but the only one that really clicked with me is Maehwa. I have seen several times in general chat that Maehwa isn't very good and that players that have awakened her wish they had picked Musa instead.

I am taking this with a grain of salt as i realize pubbies, particularly MMO pubbies, tend to be hyperbolic but i figured i'd ask here just to be sure.

What is it that makes Maehwa so terrible? Are they talking end game tryhard pvp and/or pve? Or are they in general just bad at stuff?
In western MMOs the saying "play what you like" takes you very far but i have seen this to not necessarily be true for asian MMOs (e.g. Lineage 2) so i wouldn't be surprised if there are classes that are simply worst at everything in BDO.

J
Jun 10, 2001

Pubbies in this game are really hyperbolic. I don't think I have ever found myself disagreeing with a game's community as often as I have this one.

That said my understanding of the maehwa vs. musa gripes is that once you get your awakening weapon at level 56, musa abilities hit a much wider area than maehwa's do. Musa's main ability hits in a big circle around them, whereas maehwa's abilities tend to hit a smaller cone shaped area. This makes musa much smoother at pve grinding, which for a lot of players that is all they do. I also have heard people say musa has a better/faster dash. I've played musa myself but not maehwa so I can't make a direct comparison but that's my understanding of it.

Pvp in this game is a gear contest full stop, gear trumps skill and class choice. Even the "bad" classes will kill the good ones if they have better gear. That said you can largely avoid pvp for the most part if you aren't interested.

Pubbies will bleat endlessly about how this is a pvp game and if you don't want to pvp you should play world of warcraft instead, but 99%+ of your time is going to be pve activities. You should really play what class you like, especially if you aren't worried about ~being pvp competitive~ which you shouldn't be. You'll still end up coming out ahead if you're on a class you like compared to one you don't.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

What happens when you cancel a one time quest? Does the NPC offer it again if you do cancel? I have a bunch of life skills quests I accepted on an alt several months ago and would like to cancel and do them on my main who has better life skills.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

You can play whatever you like in BDO but some classes are undeniably better at things than others. Maehwa has issues with her narrow attacks, low defenses and her reliance on certain cooldowns to do damage and protect herself. Its also why high level pve can be bothersome for her, when so many mobs can hit hard at range.

That being said, Musa and Maewha have very clear roles in wide scale pvp, which is more than can be said for other less fortunate classes. They can rush in and assassinate mages, which are the big dick havers in pvp, in a blink of an eye.

floydpepper
Nov 7, 2004

"It Don't Make You A Bad Person"
As a dirty casual, is there anything I am missing by not playing an Alt?

Bede
Jun 2, 2006

I wasn't even around for the goblin baby vote

floydpepper posted:

As a dirty casual, is there anything I am missing by not playing an Alt?

Some optimizations for money/time/effort. All offline characters gain 2 or 3 energy per hour, you could be using that for night vendor or gathering. A lvl 50 alt could be used for scrolls so you don't have to move your main somewhere inconvenient. You can slo park alts at boss spawns for similar reasons.

Luxily
Aug 11, 2012

Did they nerf the karma blow when you kill people yet? I'm thinking about coming back to the game.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
Don't p2w horses it's a never ending hellhole. I made the ugliest t6 ever with every good stat possible and I think it cost me $30 to get it. I'd imagine the market has to be flooded to where you can just buy one with silver.

Also the tiers with higher end mating is total bullshit and past t6 you're boned without a deep wallet.

TVDinna
Feb 17, 2013

BubbaGrace posted:

Right now I have a PRI: Ultimate Grunil armor set. In storage I have a Red Nose Armor +9. Should I be spending my sweet sweet production dollas on getting better Grunil or upgrading my Red Nose and saving for the boss set? Grinding or farming NPC to do any of this is not an option. gently caress grinding. I don't really kill much to be honest. I just want cool poo poo because no point in saving video game bucks.

Don't waste money on enchanting boss gear. Buy it enchanted.
You will spend hundreds of millions of silver enchanting that Red Nose. Or you can just buy it for way less you would spend otherwise.

If you have full PRI Grunil, save for Kzarka weapon or the blue quality awakening weapon (buy it enchanted).

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).

J posted:

That said my understanding of the maehwa vs. musa gripes is that once you get your awakening weapon at level 56, musa abilities hit a much wider area than maehwa's do. Musa's main ability hits in a big circle around them, whereas maehwa's abilities tend to hit a smaller cone shaped area. This makes musa much smoother at pve grinding, which for a lot of players that is all they do. I also have heard people say musa has a better/faster dash. I've played musa myself but not maehwa so I can't make a direct comparison but that's my understanding of it.

How much worse are we talking? And how bad is the grind to begin with? Worse at PVE isn't that big a deal if lets say it takes 5 hours for the best and 7 hours for the worst but if we are talking 100 hours and 140 hours respectively then it is much more important, for me, to play "the better classes".
This game reminds me a bit of Lineage and in my anecdotal experience from playing that game the difference between the best classes and the worst was gigantic. HP/MP regen was extremely slow and the game was tightly tuned so your grind speed was based on how much net hp loss you would have after each pull. Some classes had no downtime at all whereas others had to rest after each pull. It took ~20 minutes to regen your whole hp. This made it important to play the best classes. Essentially 90% of the classes played at the highest levels were the 6-7 best classes and very few people played the remaining ~25. I am not interested in going through that again. I realize Lineage 2 is an extreme example of KoreaGrindMMO (0,1% xp per level per hour) but i am seeing a lot of similarities between BDO and L2. (enchanting your gear, killing huge amounts of enemies at a time, very grindy at high levels)

Cao Ni Ma posted:

You can play whatever you like in BDO but some classes are undeniably better at things than others. Maehwa has issues with her narrow attacks, low defenses and her reliance on certain cooldowns to do damage and protect herself. Its also why high level pve can be bothersome for her, when so many mobs can hit hard at range.

That being said, Musa and Maewha have very clear roles in wide scale pvp, which is more than can be said for other less fortunate classes. They can rush in and assassinate mages, which are the big dick havers in pvp, in a blink of an eye.

Do you use nothing but awakened skills and weapon after you awaken or is it more of a limited use mechanic that you "charge up" ? How narrow are maehwa attacks after awakening compared to before? I don't feel that her attacks are very narrow at level 40, though i have no comparison to the other classes (which might have wider attacks even at that level)

I don't care about PVP what so ever.

Ineptitude fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Feb 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Most classes just use their awakening weapons once you pass a certain level. Your other weapon might have some utility that you take out from time to time, but raw damage is always your awakening.

There is a big disparity in damage between your normal weapon and your awakening. The developers have realized it and said that they are planning a second awakening to bring back classes old primary weapons up to speed but knowing pearl they'll gently caress it up and make awakenings useless