Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

zen death robot posted:

keep in mind i have lots of access to things because im the dba, so i know the cyber

lmao holy poo poo this av/post combo is insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

mike12345 posted:

so basically you have seen a lot of dicks

He's seen your posting, yes.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38872680 his appeal about the travel ban got blocked! Prepare for MAD TWEETS

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

jBrereton posted:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38872680 his appeal about the travel ban got blocked! Prepare for MAD TWEETS

what waiting for a trump tweet feels like (except without the interruption) (no more heroes spoilers btw) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYQFIC59h8

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
day 150 of trump

thread just posting their starfish anus every other page
JEB! written above it

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Court of appeals shuts down trump, but we're all in here talking about our dick pics.

Pics of our dicks.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Third World Reggin posted:

day 150 of trump

thread just posting their starfish anus every other page
JEB! written above it

Without the wedding ring because they had to pawn it for asprin

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

nah theres still probably going to be more court cases on it soon. the ban is currently not in effect though as of right now. the DoJ filed for an emergency /temporary reinstatement of the eo (until a further court decision is made) and that request is what just got shut down. for now the Washington court ruling that nullified the EO is still being upheld.

if the DoJ appeals and wins a case in a higher court (that is not further appealed by the state of Washington) then the executive order will be put back into effect.

e: The DoJs appeal WAS NOT blocked. the request for the law to be reinstated until a court hears the next bcase on it WAS blocked. these are different

this might all be wrong if i hosed something up lmk

slouch fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Feb 5, 2017

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

That's basically right.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
powerball did nothing wrong

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

The thread title in my browser tab makes it look like Trump has sent me 16 tweets and they are all saying I am a so-called poster and a disgrace to SA. :(

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

consumed by normies posted:

i committed voter fraud to vote in every major swing state, for jill

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

weird but true shenji facts:

1. proud jill stein voter
2. mushroom dick pic sender
3. best cspam poster

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

consumed by normies posted:

weird but true shenji facts:

1. proud jill stein voter
2. mushroom dick pic sender
3. best cspam poster

1 + 2 = 3

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Phyresis posted:

It's true dude

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

TayIor Swift posted:

gently caress it. I'm done protecting you. This is one of the only dick pics I got, from Shen ji

-dickpic removed-

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

keep in mind i have lots of access to things because im the dba, so i know how to execute sql queries to gain access to poo poo

Are we in a universe simulation or what

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

There's something wrong with this picture but I can't put my finger on it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm dyin cloud

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

zen death robot posted:

only if i go through lots of effort to pop open mysql and this will be the first time because of the accusation made

there were exactly zero pms between either of her accounts and shen-ji yang at all ever.

lol you got haded

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

zen death robot posted:

keep in mind i have lots of access to things because im the dba, so i know how to execute sql queries to gain access to poo poo

WAIT WAITR WAIT does that mean you have access to our cc info and poo poo? because that would be hosed, not comfortable with that at all bro.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lol 9th circuit

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Pball died for our sins and exposed the SA surveillance state

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Agrajag posted:

WAIT WAITR WAIT does that mean you have access to our cc info and poo poo? because that would be hosed, not comfortable with that at all bro.

afaik no, I forget the details tho

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Agrajag posted:

how do you think permabanned users are tracked? just guesswork? or maybe it is, I don't know.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Of course this is probably a trap as now bannon will order a terror attack and give trump the capital to shut down the courts

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Most payments are handled by 3rd parties that don't actually share any CC info, they just tell SA that the payment went through

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mike12345 posted:

how do you think permabanned users are tracked? just guesswork? or maybe it is, I don't know.

From what I understand it's all IPs and guesswork and people being dumb as gently caress and repeating the same mistakes

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Jenner getting perma'd for claiming to be a formerly perma'd user makes it seem that way

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Conch Shell Corp posted:

That limo had a wife and kids

this poor child is now an orphan RIP

Lastgirl posted:

"you're the animals, you're the animals" I insist as I continue to spew vitriolic, divisive and shallow rhetoric

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

slouch posted:

nah theres still probably going to be more court cases on it soon. the ban is currently not in effect though as of right now. the DoJ filed for an emergency /temporary reinstatement of the eo (until a further court decision is made) and that request is what just got shut down. for now the Washington court ruling that nullified the EO is still being upheld.

if the DoJ appeals and wins a case in a higher court (that is not further appealed by the state of Washington) then the executive order will be put back into effect.

e: The DoJs appeal WAS NOT blocked. the request for the law to be reinstated until a court hears the next bcase on it WAS blocked. these are different

this might all be wrong if i hosed something up lmk

LATE 2017

In a 5-4 ruling authored by newest Justice Neal Gorsuch, the Supreme Court ruled...

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Epic High Five posted:

From what I understand it's all IPs and guesswork and people being dumb as gently caress and repeating the same mistakes

it is. not even lowtax has access to CC ifo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

A Supreme Court case wouldn't be until 2018 or 19 imho.

They still haven't had the district court case yet

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i'm staying awake for the 5am trump tweet

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Epic High Five posted:

typically most of those mistakes are bannable so its not like we lose much for a bad guess

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Jose posted:

it is. not even lowtax has access to CC ifo

the flashing pizza slice in your av is really annoying bc you have an otherwise great av

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
Trump Thread: You gonna ween so much you may even get tired of wieners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

euphronius posted:

A Supreme Court case wouldn't be until 2018 or 19 imho.

They still haven't had the district court case yet

So plenty of time for Trump to add like 30 justices to the Supreme Court. (Which, being Donald Trump, he'll still gently caress up somehow.)

• Locked thread