Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

yoohoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Yahallo!

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

ah yes, shrimp and corn pizza, classic

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Shrimp on pizza is good, but you want to use uncooked 75-80s, and with their water content, less is more.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Velvet needs to realize that she wouldn't need to fight Eleanor about who gets to be be Laphicet's big sister if she just married her.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

El Burbo posted:

yeah, though its year and half late for that one

Ah, the Kizu pt3 trailer that starts with "SHAFT 40th"

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

chumbler posted:

Velvet needs to realize that she wouldn't need to fight Eleanor about who gets to be be Laphicet's big sister if she just married her.

What if she marries Magilou?

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

That looks like Koufuku Graffiti

I liked that show

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
It is!

Not really my cup of tea, but I'm glad for cute shows that tons of people can enjoy.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxMUeyVLfps

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

strong

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I don't understand why risa can shoot spiderman webs though

update: upon further viewing she has a yoyo

homeless snail fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Feb 5, 2017

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I watched Redline for the first time last night. It was awesome. The cars went VVVRREEERRROOWWWMMMMMNNNNN and the ladies were sexy and then everything went KRAOWNKABLAMMO and cool music was pumping the whole time and the aliens looked cool. Really glad I finally got to it.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I watched Redline for the first time last night. It was awesome. The cars went VVVRREEERRROOWWWMMMMMNNNNN and the ladies were sexy and then everything went KRAOWNKABLAMMO and cool music was pumping the whole time and the aliens looked cool. Really glad I finally got to it.

did you watch it dubbed or subbed? it actually has a really loving good dub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-ZknV1JaSI

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Oh, neat, that sounds pretty good. I watched subbed, because that's what I do unless I have reliable advice otherwise, but I'll check that out next time.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

:yeah:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
there's only one character in the dub who has a kind of questionable voice and he's a really minor character, everyone else is pretty much perfect. it's good

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
The dub is also more explicit than the subtitles, and straight up funnier.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

:3:

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

quote:

The March issue of Shonengahosha's Young King Ours magazine revealed on Monday that manga creator Shiro Amano will launch a new series titled Arasā Quest in the magazine's next issue on February 28. The story will take place in an RPG world and focus on women adventurers who are around 30 years old (the Japanese word "arasā" is an abbreviation for "around thirty").

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
ara ara quest

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Ah, Bikini Warriors

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

christmas cake isekai...

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It was only a matter of time.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I hope it's good

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Neat

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I had a dream yesterday where Elmo and Big Bird from Sesame Street grew three times their regular size, went to an art museum, and proceeded to murder everyone until the ocean came out of nowhere and flooded the place.

I'm not sure what this means.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I'm no professional but I think it might mean that you need to read Hidamari Sketch

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Knorth posted:

I'm no professional but I think it might mean that you need to read Hidamari Sketch

:agreed:

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Raxivace posted:

I had a dream yesterday where Elmo and Big Bird from Sesame Street grew three times their regular size, went to an art museum, and proceeded to murder everyone until the ocean came out of nowhere and flooded the place.

The ocean represents your thirst.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

A list of verbs???

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011

Nitrousoxide posted:

A list of verbs???

It's the lyrics to the ED.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sounds good.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

The Mazinger Z/Devilman teamup movie treats Devilman like a sidekick and he spends the final battle being tied up, but I guess that's a fitting fate because the 70s anime version of Devilman is lame!

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Raxivace posted:

It means you have more exciting dreams than I do, and remember them better when you wake up

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

StandardVC10 posted:

It means you have more exciting dreams than I do, and remember them better when you wake up

I had a dream where i had the blue box and key from Mulholland Drive and when i opened it i was fighting a Bloodborne hunter who was pretty much just Revolver Ocelot. But, the fight was glitched and he never attacked so i shot him in the face over and over and then won.

And then i woke up and pondered the meaning of my existence for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the nights of azure steam release is coming out in two days i guess?? so uh, i guess nights of azure 2 is probably also gonna get a port, though i don't remember if that got announced already

• Locked thread