Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
Trump Thread: You gonna ween so much you may even get tired of wieners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

euphronius posted:

A Supreme Court case wouldn't be until 2018 or 19 imho.

They still haven't had the district court case yet

So plenty of time for Trump to add like 30 justices to the Supreme Court. (Which, being Donald Trump, he'll still gently caress up somehow.)

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

docbeard posted:

So plenty of time for Trump to add like 30 justices to the Supreme Court. (Which, being Donald Trump, he'll still gently caress up somehow.)

Fredrick Douglass will be a very, very great justice. Just, first rate. The best.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Slamhound posted:

Fredrick Douglass will be a very, very great justice. Just, first rate. The best.

He's being recognized more and more!

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

docbeard posted:

The dissenting opinion will be written by "Deplorable Pepe 1488"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

anime was right posted:

the flashing pizza slice in your av is really annoying bc you have an otherwise great av

Yeah it's why I want it changed. Check out the one I posted a but earlier itt

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

between his muslim ban being te,porarily shitcanned and snl last night trump is going to be a fireball of anger this morning

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

looks like the spiegel cover is not so original after all

https://twitter.com/DerfBackderf/status/828193497979224064

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Cubey posted:

between his muslim ban being te,porarily shitcanned and snl last night trump is going to be a fireball of anger this morning

that thought gave me a raging boner

keep doing it

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Yinlock posted:

bill: trump, do you think RUSSIA IS BAD, people are saying RUSSIA IS BAD and it would really HELP if you also thought that RUSSIA IS BAD, WINK WINK

trump: i have a lot of respect for russia

bill: for gently caress's sake

sean hannity jumps in through the window and intervenes: so i guess what you mean mr. president is that while you condemn russia's actions you want to keep everything open until you have met with putin so you can force the best possible deal for america

trump: yes that's what i was saying sean thanks

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

What are the odds we get the first presidential divorce while in office?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

What are the odds we get the first presidential divorce while in office?

think of the ratings

so like 80%

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

mike12345 posted:

looks like the spiegel cover is not so original after all

https://twitter.com/DerfBackderf/status/828193497979224064

Not surprising, Spiegel cover is way more graphic tho

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Yinlock posted:

bill: trump, do you think RUSSIA IS BAD, people are saying RUSSIA IS BAD and it would really HELP if you also thought that RUSSIA IS BAD, WINK WINK

trump: i have a lot of respect for russia

bill: for gently caress's sake

like i have been saying piss tape is rel and the rosneft payoff is also real. this is literally trumps only consistent stance on anything ever and its hosed up.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Darkman Fanpage posted:

rip powerball my furture wife :(

wait we aren't married

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Agrajag posted:

like i have been saying piss tape is rel and the rosneft payoff is also real. this is literally trumps only consistent stance on anything ever and its hosed up.

seriously where are all the conspiracy nuts on this. they'll dig through pizza receipts from a decade ago to out a democrat but won't lift a finger to find something real and possibly treasonous about a republican, even a poo poo one like trump. pathetic.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Nenonen posted:

sean hannity jumps in through the window and intervenes: so i guess what you mean mr. president is that while you condemn russia's actions you want to keep everything open until you have met with putin so you can force the best possible deal for america

trump: no i mean obama literally personally founded isis he literally went over there and said hey guys lets make a group called isis and everyone said yeah that would be awesome this really and truly happened

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Agrajag posted:

It's really funny that not a bigger deal is being made

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jose posted:

It's really funny that not a bigger deal is being made

After fifty years of being terrified that the Russians would invade, we're pretty blase about the fact that they have a literal plant running our nation now. Low energy.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
powerball turned out to be an utterly insane poster. i am downright completely and totally shocked. who could have possibly seen this coming.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Baloogan posted:

powerball turned out to be an utterly insane poster. i am downright completely and totally shocked. who could have possibly seen this coming.

obv not some turbo anime nerd, that's for sure

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

obv not some turbo anime nerd, that's for sure

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827885966509604865

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Baloogan posted:

its okay to be insane, but not insanely bad

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

you were saying?

2reachmu
Jul 30, 2005

SA-MART
SUCCESS
STORY

Hugh G. Rectum posted:

seriously where are all the conspiracy nuts on this. they'll dig through pizza receipts from a decade ago to out a democrat but won't lift a finger to find something real and possibly treasonous about a republican, even a poo poo one like trump. pathetic.

Would a video of Trump jerking off in the corner of a hotel room; while two prostitutes pissed on a bed raise or lower your opinion of him?

Everything they are already doing is blatantly terrible. Why try to find the triangle in a picture so can say "illuminati confirmed"?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Hugh G. Rectum posted:

they were all super against GWB :shrug:
trump speaks conspiracy-theorese

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
blaming bush for 9/11 on a republican debate stage won him the undying support of some crazy rear end mofos, plus he was birther-in-chief for years, he insulted and attacked hillary clinton and then bested her. conspiracy theorists love the gently caress out of him.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Hugh G. Rectum posted:

the most important thing trump did politically was build street cred with conspiracy idiots with his birther poo poo

he's "one of them" why would they ever suspect him of any wrongdoing

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

presnideb domal pmurt

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Have they decided if Infowars gets White House credentials yet

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Baloogan posted:

She was not the insane poster we wanted but she was the insane poster we needed.

Makes you think.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I cant get out of bed until our president gets out of bed, where is he???

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

Agrajag posted:

The Rosnoft payoff, then the Trump/Putin phonecall was followed by heavy Russian rebel advance in Ukraine, all but confirms the pisstape and the majority of the dossier.

Throw in a dead KGB chief and I guess it's a bit too on the nose for conspiracy theorists.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I cant get out of bed until our president gets out of bed, where is he???

he has returned to his people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongo_people

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
More like "farcically legitimate", am I right? :razz:

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

wizard on a water slide posted:

Have they decided if Infowars gets White House credentials yet

yah Alex is gonna set up a washington bureau headed by some old fart journo. He needs money for it tho so we all need to help out and buy lots of super male vitality, it'll make your dick long and girthy so you can send v impressive pics to your internet girlfriend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

suburban virgin posted:

yah Alex is gonna set up a washington bureau headed by some old fart journo. He needs money for it tho so we all need to help out and buy lots of super male vitality, it'll make your dick long and girthy so you can send v impressive pics to your internet girlfriend.

my favorite alex jones product is alex jones brand Water™. you wanna get fluid-cucked by (((fluoride)))? no? buy alex jones brand Water™

• Locked thread