Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeerust
May 1, 2008

They must have guessed, once or twice - guessed and refused to believe - that everything, always, collectively, had been moving toward that purified shape latent in the sky, that shape of no surprise, no second chance, no return.
i'm going Hog WIld

e: over these Jams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreeKillB
May 13, 2009
Loving the FFT reference.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Thanks for the update. I know I yell about updates a lot in this thread but I really do appreciate knowing things are happening!

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

congratulation on finishing the update

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
My condolences to everyones right ear who gets to the 5 minute mark in the Mortgage vid. Don't know what happened there.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Gortarius posted:

My condolences to everyones right ear who gets to the 5 minute mark in the Mortgage vid. Don't know what happened there.
I thought it was intentional.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Khorne posted:

Pure incompetence.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

FreeKillB posted:

Loving the FFT reference.

same, except undertale

SqueePower
May 25, 2006
tube
Soiled Meat

Gortarius posted:

Khorne posted:

Pure incompetence.

When we try to perceive BARKLEY as a real thing, we are met with the intersection of these two forms.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

the anime bulldog???

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

My faith in this project is at an all-time high.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Google "japanimation".

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
Well I am content til 2019, see you guys then for the next update!

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

You guys are allowed to say "Google" in your game?

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Them DJ names

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
the promise has been achieved

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Google is pronounced exactly or ambiguously close to "Googol," which is a 1 followed by 100 zeroes, so sure!

Unless they said something like "Let me search the answer to your question on "Google," the famous internet search engine." Then they might get sent to Google's Guantanamo Bay for suspicion of copyright breach.

But all this is moot, since it is in the Constitution that you cannot take legal action against Tales of Game's for any reason whatsoever.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Googtanamo Bay

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

it actually happened

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

the road to 11/11/23

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Pierogi posted:

Google "japanimation".

Sounds like a good idea!

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
cool update

any long-term consequences to not paying the mortgage?

Treebeh
Sep 20, 2010

we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say.
DJ Chad (the country) is going to sue your rear end into the dirt for using his name without permission.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Freakazoid_ posted:

cool update

any long-term consequences to not paying the mortgage?

There is, but at that point you still have a chance to redeem yourself through another quest.

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Apparently so.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Holy poo poo! Piss! <BGM of this post to the tune of Faye Wong's FF8 song instead of her Cranberries cover that was playing in the video I'm quoting>

Everdraed
Sep 7, 2003

spankety, spankety, spankety
That update content looks really cool, with some especially gorgeous character spriting and animation going down. Frankie does great stuff! I still need to get a body pillow for my cyberdwarf, can't believe I've put that off for almost five years now haha.

I think it's been a year or two since I last offered, but once again I'd like to formally say 'yo dawg if there's some way i can help out ur project i'm down.'

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
thx 4 update

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Nice all the guns are (nearly) done, now they've only gotta make the game!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Everdraed posted:

That update content looks really cool, with some especially gorgeous character spriting and animation going down. Frankie does great stuff! I still need to get a body pillow for my cyberdwarf, can't believe I've put that off for almost five years now haha.

I think it's been a year or two since I last offered, but once again I'd like to formally say 'yo dawg if there's some way i can help out ur project i'm down.'

Emptyquoting this for emphasis.

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.

super sweet best pal posted:

Holy poo poo! Piss! <BGM of this post to the tune of Faye Wong's FF8 song instead of her Cranberries cover that was playing in the video I'm quoting>

Badass

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Everdraed posted:

You did the Undertale trailer, right? That was awesome!

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

Everdraed posted:

I remember when you posted this the first time and I hope they are just extremely competent at doing the things they want to, because your work is nothing short of fantastic.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

You did the Undertale trailer, right? That was awesome!

Yes and he also designed the non-NG+ final boss.

may contain peanuts
Sep 28, 2007

WOW what a grate sports paly by the 49rs (better than seahawks)
Waiting in line to pay the mortgage doesn't look very fun.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

may contain peanuts posted:

Waiting in line to pay the mortgage doesn't look very fun.

It isn't BUT (lol using spoilers for this) you can cheat and skip in line, which is what I did for the sake of making that vid. If you do it legit there is a joke's that goes with it as time goes on. The legit wait is also like 10 minutes.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

no spoilers for me thanks

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I wish I wasn't broke when the kickstarter was happening; is there any way I can budge into those reward tiers/tsundere basketball-men now that I have actual spending money?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

ChickenHeart posted:

I wish I wasn't broke when the kickstarter was happening; is there any way I can budge into those reward tiers/tsundere basketball-men now that I have actual spending money?
I know as of PAX West 2013 they were selling extra Cyberdwarf dakimakura.

My information is woefully out of date but I guess it's only like five Kickstarter updates behind, really.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

This game looks good. Here's hoping for your big success, Chief Barkley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

may contain peanuts
Sep 28, 2007

WOW what a grate sports paly by the 49rs (better than seahawks)

Gortarius posted:

It isn't BUT (lol using spoilers for this) you can cheat and skip in line, which is what I did for the sake of making that vid. If you do it legit there is a joke's that goes with it as time goes on. The legit wait is also like 10 minutes.
Oh, well that doesn't sound so bad then.