Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Howd lemon nation grow his hair back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Work Friend Keven posted:

Howd lemon nation grow his hair back

the power of friendship

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
dardoch...

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
holy poo poo dardoch

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
hai im gosu

e: ok

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
7 kill zed at 14 minutes. :sad:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
I love Kobe

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Any of the games worth watching today? I just managed to watch the flyquest/IMT game.

Also hyped for C9 white vs C9 blue next week.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Ulio posted:

Any of the games worth watching today? I just managed to watch the flyquest/IMT game.

Also hyped for C9 white vs C9 blue next week.
TSM-P1 was the "will they won't they" of Turtle v his own team's desire to win if that's your thing

NovemberMike
Dec 28, 2008

I feel like every team forgot that you have to have five players with a common goal instead of five really good players doing random stuff, except FlyQuest. Balls and co are listening to Hai and even if they're not as good individually as other players having everyone on the same page is powerful. It's like a reverse TSM.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

NovemberMike posted:

I feel like every team forgot that you have to have five players with a common goal instead of five really good players doing random stuff, except FlyQuest. Balls and co are listening to Hai and even if they're not as good individually as other players having everyone on the same page is powerful. It's like a reverse TSM.
Well, Flyquest has had a few more years to practice together than most teams

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

one of the biggest mishaps tsm ever made was signing the highly skilled player yellowstar, when they should have signed somebody who could shotcall

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?
no you see everyone on tsm shotcalls now. its perfect, they are all operating at peak level, they just need time to adjust and for wildturtle to get back into form

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

to me the greatest possible bot lane you could assemble in professional league would be a wild turtle and hachani lane

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Wild turtle sucks my wrinkly little white dick but we are living in a Cody Sun world.

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?
its hilarious reggie has decided that its not worth investing in the people needed to adjust korean players to an NA team. the best NA players will end up dead ending on a team that won't ever really compete so NA wont go anywhere at worlds ever.

dead gay region

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Has TSM had a single 2-0 yet?

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Smol posted:

Has TSM had a single 2-0 yet?

Not even one

Fraud 5-1 team

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

to me the greatest possible bot lane you could assemble in professional league would be a wild turtle and hachani lane

If you want truly awful you can go for the combo of Keith and Hachani. Cody Sun is also a respectable candidate.

Darshan/Amazingx/Naehyun/Keith/Hachani also known as the dream team.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Ulio posted:

If you want truly awful you can go for the combo of Keith and Hachani. Cody Sun is also a respectable candidate.

hachani would be the mvp of this team, he's a whole different level. like, all the others are playing really bad but hachani literally looks like he's non-stop inting.

he's playing how you'd play if you just wanted to lose your job ASAP. it's pretty impressive.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Ulio posted:

there are worse players than wild turtle to play adc, but a bot lane of hachani and turtle would be the face checking gods

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Faker's streaming on twitch now: https://www.twitch.tv/faker

e: streaming with a translator too!

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Feb 6, 2017

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Sexpansion posted:

Faker's streaming on twitch now: https://www.twitch.tv/faker
154,500 viewers and climbing

e: 160,000 when I refreshed the page 2 minutes later

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Feb 6, 2017

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

skt have gotten so many charged back donations that the team is switching off of paypal, altho i have no idea what service they're going to go with instead

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
He broke 200k.

e: and twitch, maybe

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Feb 6, 2017

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Watching Faker stream, I'm pretty sure he could dodge Karthus ult if he had ghost up

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
http://en.intelextrememasters.com/n...d-championship/

Looking pretty good for EDG.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

I believe in Fireloli.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

The Mash posted:

Watching Faker stream, I'm pretty sure he could dodge Karthus ult if he had ghost up

Just started watching now and its unbelievable how often the enemy jungler is mid.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

154,500 viewers and climbing

e: 160,000 when I refreshed the page 2 minutes later

Twitch tweeted that he actually reached 250k at some point. I wasn't there but they said it was the highest amount of viewers for an individual stream.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Has he said "you leetle poo poo" yet because if not I'm not watching.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
So Fnatic are moving Broxah from the CS squad to the LCS squad. I haven't watched a single game he has played but since he isn't Amazing he's sure to be at least a slight upgrade.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Savage Cracker posted:

So Fnatic are moving Broxah from the CS squad to the LCS squad. I haven't watched a single game he has played but since he isn't Amazing he's sure to be at least a slight upgrade.

I can't imagine he could be worse.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Broxah is solid. The only dumpster fire EUCS jungler is Steal, who threw games for his team multiple times each time they played.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Who was the idiot that said to me Faker wouldn't get more than 50k viewers on twitch

come out with your hands up

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
TSM should replace Wild Tortoise with that Ashe one-trick from last year, scythe or something. Also holy gently caress Fakers 250k stream. How much revenue is that for him personally at standard twitch rates?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Like $15 in 2 donations because he played no commercials and has no sponsors and has no subs and having viewers doesn't get you any money by itself.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

TSM should replace Wild Tortoise with that Ashe one-trick from last year, scythe or something. Also holy gently caress Fakers 250k stream. How much revenue is that for him personally at standard twitch rates?

If he didn't play commercials and doesn't have subs set up... zero dollars.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Actually not true, the orgs have deals with twitch where they get money to stream. So he probably got something. Assuming skt is sharing that money haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

Savage Cracker posted:

He looked pretty good in their series against PSG (don't ask why I watched that). Way better than amazing-x has

• Locked thread