Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

wow I now care about who wins and it aint the new england pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

holy gently caress why did the nytimes release the year's best story during the superbowl, this poo poo is unreal

quote:

Cloistered in the White House, he now has little access to his fans and supporters — an important source of feedback and validation — and feels increasingly pinched by the pressures of the job and the constant presence of protests, one of the reasons he was forced to scrap a planned trip to Milwaukee last week.

trump is scared of protestors

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

This eggo commercial holy poo poo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/308350274920148992

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i know p much nothin about football but this is a drat god way to make me root 4 the other team

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Scooter_McCabe posted:

So out of curiosity how come we can't tax the existing tax cuts businesses already get and change it to where they have to employ X number of American works, and have X number of factories in the US to qualify for them?
we used to have those buttttttttt nixon and reagan

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nonsense posted:

lol every commercial is insulting the president

It feels like that, but it's really only because Trump is a man who stands against all gestures of goodwill and togetherness, no matter how bland

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Normally I'd be rolling my eyes at how woke as gently caress these ads are but they might get Trump to outlaw commercials and that'd be cool.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://mobile.twitter.com/camyu19/status/828420850093166592

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Michael Bayleaf posted:

wow I now care about who wins and it aint the new england pants

wowow were on the same wavelength u n i

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

superbowl is peak capitalist thing you can do in your life as an american

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

oh wait you mean i have to read the WHOLE thing??

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Scooter_McCabe posted:

So out of curiosity how come we can't tax the existing tax cuts businesses already get and change it to where they have to employ X number of American works, and have X number of factories in the US to qualify for them?

Nobody in top positions of power actually cares/wants this

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Epic High Five posted:

It feels like that, but it's really only because Trump is a man who stands against all gestures of goodwill and togetherness, no matter how bland

nah that shampoo one was a direct attack on trump

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

yeah these would just be a blip in the radar of any relatively recent previous presidency besides reagan's

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

the black husserl posted:

holy gently caress why did the nytimes release the year's best story during the superbowl, this poo poo is unreal

yeah

quote:

Visitors to the Oval Office say Mr. Trump is obsessed with the décor — it is both a totem of a victory that validates him as a serious person and an image-burnishing backdrop — so he has told his staff to schedule as many televised events in the room as possible.

To pass the time between meetings, Mr. Trump gives quick tours to visitors, highlighting little tweaks he has made after initially expecting he would have to pay for them himself.

quote:

He will linger on the opulence of the newly hung golden drapes, once used by Franklin D. Roosevelt — for a man who sometimes has trouble concentrating on policy memos, Mr. Trump was delighted to page through a book that offered him 17 window covering options.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Look all I'm saying is if you don't want half of America to bitch about literally everything you do you should not hold federal office

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

FAUXTON posted:

This eggo commercial holy poo poo

Did someone finally murder over a toaster waffle?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

murked by dragon posted:

nah that shampoo one was a direct attack on trump

at least 4 years of bad hair

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

wizard on a water slide posted:

They'd make millions a day if they worked out some deal with Milo to sell Handsome Cream, which will fix your busted old man/basement virgin face guaranteed

He's too busy hunting down secret college communist infiltrators at my uni

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/828355864037777408

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAgAvnvXF9U

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/05/trump-not-fascist-champion-for-forgotten-millions

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Venom Snake posted:

any economist who says mincome is bad is a complete moron who understands nothing

my favorite part is that milton friedman was for it

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Nonsense posted:

it might be playing a gacha game tbh

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

MariusLecter posted:

Did someone finally murder over a toaster waffle?

the department of energy

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

hahaha

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

What the gently caress sort of 'super' taco bowl are you people yammering about? Did Trump hire actual Mexicans for his kitchen or something?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Nonsense posted:

we must destroy it

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
the team from the district that trump said was falling apart beat the team that trump said would win by eight.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Thump! posted:

What the gently caress sort of 'super' taco bowl are you people yammering about? Did Trump hire actual Mexicans for his kitchen or something?

what is an innactual mexican

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

https://twitter.com/mikememoli/status/828423333440004097

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Scooter_McCabe posted:

because the people in power get bribes from the people that benefit from things being the way they are, and nothing short of violent revolution is ever going to fix that.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Because he has to see it and seethe during the 3 hours no one will pay attention to him

They're going to break him

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I look forward to all the insider sources telling us how Trump enjoyed the commercials mocking him

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
they'll be calling falcons team brexit

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

no fortitude. Sad!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Your guys 84 lunber takes are some cynical poo poo

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Reading the Caste Football thread on the Superbowl is the best schadenfreude ever

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

blue squares posted:

I look forward to all the insider sources telling us how Trump enjoyed the commercials mocking him
i'm looking forward to news of a russian agitator being caught trying to smuggle in high explosives

cause you know they will try that poo poo and everyone is going to point out it's a loving russian yet fake news will say otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

this made me care enough for 10 seconds ot look up the scores and i feel real good now

• Locked thread