Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Verisimilidude posted:

As a chef I can say accurately that anyone who likes their steak well-done has bad taste and is actively judged by everyone at any restaurant they go to.

Too spice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I hate this, her torso twists in an impossible way and it bothers me.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Verisimilidude posted:

As a chef I can say accurately that anyone who likes their steak well-done has bad taste and is actively judged by everyone at any restaurant they go to.

Whoa, is this the way that pepe is reclaimed??? By murdering him....?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

KoRMaK posted:

feels blood man

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

KoRMaK posted:

Gonna take back "porch monkey" too, Randall?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Would my heaven be a self referential simpsons in universe joke mixer

or would that be my heck?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Simpsons memes save the thread from cornbread.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The Ape of Naples posted:

Simpsons memes save the thread from cornbread.

The next evolution in memeing will be combining the two.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Who What Now posted:

The next evolution in memeing will be combining the two.

Please no

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Please yes!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Really disappointed that homer isn't laughing in the last panel with the cannonball

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

KoRMaK posted:

The meme is dead. Long live the meme.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
Congrats to PCOS Bill for managing to earn the 46 ignores required to push SuperMechagodzilla out of the number 11 most ignored spot over the last 2 days. You blew past it with 14 to spare

23 more and you'll be in the top 10!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

gently caress.

YES

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Tom brady looks like a well fed meth enthusiast

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

Please watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey5GItze-BY

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

MisterOblivious posted:

Congrats to PCOS Bill for managing to earn the 46 ignores required to push SuperMechagodzilla out of the number 11 most ignored spot over the last 2 days. You blew past it with 14 to spare

23 more and you'll be in the top 10!

When did the leaderboards get updated? I swear they didn't previously track movement among the ranks.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

the pcos bill meme is hands down the most toxic itt, and his elimination would be a net gain for society

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto
I think this is all recently unposted Gadsdenses.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Chard posted:

the pcos bill meme is hands down the most toxic itt, and his elimination would be a net gain for society

this but unironically

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
pcos bill will be first against the wall

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Verisimilidude posted:

Do I look like someone who cares about what the chump in the kitchen working for poo poo pay to make me food has to say about my taste?

0toShifty
Aug 21, 2005
0 to Stiffy?

Verisimilidude posted:

I have a friend who is a chef. He can't respond to my texts to say I've arrived at his restaurant because he's too busy. I order a well done steak with ketchup and it gets his attention immediately. Then I can have whatever I want!

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

PCOS Bill posted:

Do I look like someone who cares about what the chump in the kitchen working for poo poo pay to make me food has to say about my taste?

I've never seen your face so I can't tell what you look like

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You have to order the steaks well done or the parasites in the flesh that the overlords use to mindcontrol us won't die

Caufman
May 7, 2007
On the other hand, if you ever feel your life is out of control, simply eat some medium rare steaks.

Either the parasites will make you get with the program, or the deliciousness of a juicy steak will brighten your day.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

KoRMaK posted:

Tom brady looks like a well fed meth enthusiast

No that would be his old backup Ryan Mallett

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Poops Mcgoots posted:

When did the leaderboards get updated? I swear they didn't previously track movement among the ranks.

No idea. AFAIK they've always tracked movement but I've only sporadically clicked on it over the years and my memory isn't to be trusted.

I have been following PCOS Bill's gains in the last few days of his posting in this thread and he has managed to gain a ton of ignores and move up a spot in the "Most Ignored" list. He's really, really close to close to cracking the top-10, having rocketed ahead using this thread, and joining the ranks of a bunch of perma-banned people.

He probably makes up 100% of the TFR report queue at this point. The only thing close is TenementFunster's 10 probations and 7 bans stemming from posts in TFR. (out of 21 bans, 90 probations and 1 "permaban.")

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

PCOS Bill posted:

Pretty sure you look like a chump in a kitchen mang

• Locked thread