Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

kindermord posted:

link to atlanta sports radio and emergency dispatch pls

929thegame.com is the ATL sports radio shitshow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Get hosed, DoctorGonzo.

I probably will, i bet on the patriots friend!

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
And here's Dan Quinn, defensive mastermind, to explain what the gently caress

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

MJBuddy posted:

Do not give up 31 unanswered points. It's not a winning strategy.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Fabricated posted:

I hope Tom Brady gets caught in a human trafficking ring and has his legacy completely destroyed

It wouldn't matter. O.J. Simpson's legacy isn't destroyed

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

succ posted:

going to kill myself. good bye thread/sa

Lol

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I will literally and forever believe the Falcons lost that game on purpose.

It's amazing but BOTH major storylines folks were on about regarding who would win came true simultaneously.

The Pats would be hosed because the Falcons had the best offense in the league this year and thus far they'd barely been tested outside of a banged up Steelers O. They get dunked on in the first half and start of the third.

The Falcons would be shook with their lack of experience and Belechik would eventually scheme a way to take control of the game. The offense fell apart later in the 3rd and the defense got worn when NE figured out to just keep throwing.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
No Dan Quinn. You played like a bunch of pussy rear end bitches in the second half.

You didn't do poo poo in the second half. You just thought you had it won.

gently caress.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

gently caress tom brady

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ragnarok the Red posted:

It's amazing but BOTH major storylines folks were on about regarding who would win came true simultaneously.

The Pats would be hosed because the Falcons had the best offense in the league this year and thus far they'd barely been tested outside of a banged up Steelers O. They get dunked on in the first half and start of the third.

The Falcons would be shook with their lack of experience and Belechik would eventually scheme a way to take control of the game. The offense fell apart later in the 3rd and the defense got worn when NE figured out to just keep throwing.

The offense didn't fall apart, they literally took a loving dive.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

MJBuddy posted:

His defense was on the field forever. The Falcons' points were from quick strikes. Sticking with having Matt Ryan drop back to pass when you're up big is what led to 1) a critical fumble, and 2) losing 23 yards to move out of field goal range.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Somehow the Panthers looked better last year than the Falcons this year.

If I were a Panthers / Saints / Bucs fan I'd be so god drat smug right now.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Atlanta's OC is gonna be the 49ers head coach next year lol

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Tom Brady gonna literally gently caress some supermodel in half tonight and it's Atlanta's fault.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Kirios posted:

:smug:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

grack posted:

Tom Brady gonna literally gently caress some supermodel in half tonight and it's Atlanta's fault.

Several, actually, I bet

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I watched that whole game and I'm honestly not sure what happened.

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

I POSSESS QUESTIONABLE TASTE IN TOUHOU GAMES

grack posted:

If only we could all be so lucky.

Tom Brady is the Overman.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Quick one of yall tell me some bad poo poo about Arthur Blank. Im feeling empathetic as gently caress for that old man :(

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Tom's wild days are over, the only model he's loving in half tonight it is wife.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Gay Horney posted:

I watched that whole game and I'm honestly not sure what happened.

The largest choke job in Super Bowl history.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

little munchkin posted:

a big part of the patriots game plan is to let their opponent make huge mistakes while not making any themselves

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Silly Burrito posted:

The largest choke job in Super Bowl history.

The Atlantic Falcons were up 25-3 weren't they? No it was 28 to 3 with a 25 point lead. Is everybody sure about all this?

Argento
Feb 19, 2004

Ladies, I'm back
Lipstick Apathy

the_american_dream posted:

Quick one of yall tell me some bad poo poo about Arthur Blank. Im feeling empathetic as gently caress for that old man :(

Forced closure of mom and pop hardware stores causing Trump to be elected years later.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

I love that pop culture, and sports have become so intertwined with politics that the Pats winning is somehow also a win for Trump, and some neo nazi prick. America the land of infant shits who can't separate fantasy from reality, or sport from government.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Gay Horney posted:

The Atlantic Falcons were up 25-3 weren't they? No it was 28 to 3 with a 25 point lead. Is everybody sure about all this?

Previous record for a comeback was 10 points. The Patriots looked at that number, laughed, and said "Hold my beer."

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
I left right when was the game was called and just got home. Did they hand out the trophy yet? All the streams I am watching are playing some Fox show?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

line up everyone who counted out Touchdown Tom against the wall

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

the_american_dream posted:

Nah mang Art is pretty cool
My wife knows his wife pretty well

I dont know Arthur but i know Ted Turner lol

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Kirios posted:

I haven't been this happy since the Saints won. I'm probably beaming more than most Pats fans.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

MJBuddy posted:

I haven't been this happy since the Saints won. I'm probably beaming more than most Pats fans.

:hfive:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

nooneofconsequence posted:

i did count him out but i mean even 25 is too much to ask of the goat. i'm sorry i doubted...

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Enigma89 posted:

I left right when was the game was called and just got home. Did they hand out the trophy yet? All the streams I am watching are playing some Fox show?

Trophy has been handed out. If you want to watch postgame ramble on for some reason it's on FS1

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!
Hawks should've suited up Eli for that last drive.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Argento posted:

Forced closure of mom and pop hardware stores causing Trump to be elected years later.

Yeah you know how every time a Wal Mart moves in people blame it for shutting down horrible mom and pop hardware stores?

He's the one actually shutting them down.

But Home Depot was instrumental in New Orleans getting rebuilt, so whatever.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Brandon Bolden showed up on ESPN to brag and the crowd was chanting "Rod-ger, Rod-ger, Rod-ger" in the background, which, lol.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I love that pop culture, and sports have become so intertwined with politics that the Pats winning is somehow also a win for Trump, and some neo nazi prick. America the land of infant shits who can't separate fantasy from reality, or sport from government.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The offense didn't fall apart, they literally took a loving dive.

You're a damned idiot.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

nooneofconsequence posted:

I committed the Cardinal Sin and am willing to accept any punishment deemed necessary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Smiling Mandrill posted:

• Locked thread