Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
as a puck main i have experience with blown massive leads and that boys was a blown massive loving lead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Craig K posted:

as a puck main i have experience with blown massive leads and that boys was a blown massive loving lead

this was in TI grand finals though not a 2k trash pub game

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Doltos posted:

this was in TI grand finals though not a 2k trash pub game

help guys the broodmother main is talking poo poo

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
tis okay Friend at some point you will learn to play with a team in this team based game ~~~~

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Craig K posted:

help guys the broodmother main is talking poo poo

1v1 mid me broodmother only tho

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Doltos posted:

1v1 mid me broodmother only tho

cyka blyat

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
if i wanted to spend fifty minutes 1v9ing hordes id play path of exile sry

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
One time I played with a goon who asked me if I was the same Daltos who said Keeper can carry while I was playing Keeper and I said yeah then proceeded to solo support the gently caress out of him just to throw him off

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Doltos posted:

One time I played with a goon who asked me if I was the same Daltos who said Keeper can carry while I was playing Keeper and I said yeah then proceeded to solo support the gently caress out of him just to throw him off

lmao

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Is Stranger Things going to disappoint me? I can't take it if it does.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Bad Moon posted:

Just watch the drat thing it's 8 episodes

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

my ultimate is charging

winky face

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

That superbowl babies commercial reminded me, Elite Beat Agents was also an amazing music game.
Presumably their dads are dead

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Bad Moon posted:

It's a fun show. Maybe slightly overhyped.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bad Moon posted:

it will now that you procrastinated over it for several hours/months

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

FebrezeNinja posted:

That superbowl babies commercial reminded me, Elite Beat Agents was also an amazing music game.
Presumably their dads are dead

Elite Beat Agents loving owned. Only handheld game I ever played besides the original pokemon. Had to borrow it from a friend and kept it for months before I could beat jumping jack flash only to realize there was even more to the game.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

fsif posted:

It's a fun show. Maybe slightly overhyped.

To be fair goons do that.
according to TVIV every show that is slightly good is a masterpiece without flaw.

Thar is why you ignore hype as you will be disappointed.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

CharlestheHammer posted:

To be fair goons do that.
according to TVIV every show that is slightly good is a masterpiece without flaw.

Thar is why you ignore hype as you will be disappointed.

Uhhhhhmmmmm TVIV is more

Every episode of every show is the worst episode yet and things were better in <idealized memory of shows past episodes>

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Spoeank posted:

Uhhhhhmmmmm TVIV is more

Every episode of every show is the worst episode yet and things were better in <idealized memory of shows past episodes>

Show better without fat man books

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
DOTA 2 IS A poo poo GAME FOR RETARDS

WHY DO I KEEP PLAYING IT

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Scionix posted:

DOTA 2 IS A poo poo GAME FOR RETARDS

WHY DO I KEEP PLAYING IT

same

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
First four episodes of Stranger Things were pretty good!

Dota 2 is bad. But not as bad as I am at it :negative:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Stranger Things is amazing and the teaser for Season 2 was the only highlight for the night up to that point.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

so i decided to give mr robot a go and 30 minutes into the first ep and this is loving fight club isnt it

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Sour Diesel posted:

so i decided to give mr robot a go and 30 minutes into the first ep and this is loving fight club isnt it

it's a really good show and you should watch the whole thing

also Stranger Things is a cool and fun throwback series with likable child actors and i'm glad it's coming back

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I've got a chemistry test today and it's hard to study for it because nothing matters and everything is bad and there's no point in attempting to better yourself.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Volkerball posted:

I've got a chemistry test today and it's hard to study for it because nothing matters and everything is bad and there's no point in attempting to better yourself.

I have an exam today too. I live in Atlanta, so I feel like everyone is just going to bomb the loving thing, so maybe we'll get a curve or something

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
My dumb game list:

Resident Evil 4
Final Fantasy XIV (A realm reborn ofc)
Megaman X3
Seiken Densetsu 3
Zelda: Majora's Mask
Tetris
Uncharted 2
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Shadow of the Colossus

edit: somehow forgot Super Metroid. A lot of shame here.

seiferguy fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Feb 6, 2017

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Spoeank posted:

Uhhhhhmmmmm TVIV is more

TVIV is the worst for not paying attention to the actual show they are watching.

Someone will go on a huge rant saying they didn't explain something and how they have this huge theory on how it works and they need to work on character development. People will argue about it.

Then someone will chime in with "uhh...they showed/talked about it in this scene."

"Oh...I missed that"

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Athanatos posted:

TVIV is the worst for not paying attention to the actual show they are watching.

Someone will go on a huge rant saying they didn't explain something and how they have this huge theory on how it works and they need to work on character development. People will argue about it.

Then someone will chime in with "uhh...they showed/talked about it in this scene."

"Oh...I missed that"

On the flip side I couldn't enjoy Westworld because the goons figured out the alternate timeline theory one episode in and had conclusive evidence to ruin the rest of the season

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I couldn't enjoy Westworld because it's based on a Michael Crichton story (jurassic park sucks don't @ me)

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Doltos posted:

On the flip side I couldn't enjoy Westworld because the goons figured out the alternate timeline theory one episode in and had conclusive evidence to ruin the rest of the season

I think the only way to read TVIV is watch the entire run of the show, then go back and read if you are interested in what other people thought.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

seiferguy posted:

My dumb game list:

Resident Evil 4
Final Fantasy XIV (A realm reborn ofc)
Megaman X3
Seiken Densetsu 3
Zelda: Majora's Mask
Tetris
Uncharted 2
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Shadow of the Colossus

kotor 2 is way better dude cmon

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Yeah I make the mistake of going into threads of shows I like in the first two episodes to see if other people are hyped up. It's not so bad for comedy shows or like Ash vs the Evil Dead (everyone watch this right now) but for expansive plot shows its a total headache.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Scionix posted:

kotor 2 is way better dude cmon

From the skill tree progression of forming your jedi, I agree, but... cut content, man. (admittedly I haven't played the patched version of the game)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Doltos posted:

You have that and then you have poo poo like the Dunkin Donuts cups and dumpsters photo essay and Blazing Ownager's meltdown/I acquit./Aatrek banging dudes (and the dudes are babies)

I wander back in there for a show I randomly pickup then get the hell out again most of the time.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

seiferguy posted:

From the skill tree progression of forming your jedi, I agree, but... cut content, man. (admittedly I haven't played the patched version of the game)

well you have to play the restored version it's one of my favorite games of all time.

you're also missing Mass Effect 1 you IDIOT

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
"It was mikes voice!"

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
best games of all time for real:

Knights of the Old Republic 2
Mass Effect 1
Advance Wars 1/2
Star Craft: Brood War