Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
remember that guy who bet a million on the falcons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

The clock is still ticking and he is at the 2 minute warning of his career, and there's literally nothing than can defeat old age

what if you never eat tomatoes or garlic and only have ice cream if it's made of avocados, what then

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
G

O

A

T

G

O

A

T

G

O

A

T

SAY IT WITH ME NOW

G

O

A

T

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

The clock is still ticking and he is at the 2 minute warning of his career, and there's literally nothing than can defeat old age

Maybe someday the AFC will send someone other than the same four loving teams every year.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

the east coast loving sucks

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

sonicice posted:

remember that guy who bet a million on the falcons

They didn't even cover

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

African AIDS cum posted:

Durr hurr *pops half a bottle of Truvada* Did you know that Trump blah blah blah I don't like sports at all I was picked last throughout school if at all and the kids and teachers made fun of me and said I had a small dick

hshahahahahahahahahahahahah
'
you're so mad!

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs

Volkerball posted:

my soul hurts

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Philip Rivers posted:

i wish i was playing football right now so my brains could get scrambled and i could forget this game ever happend

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Feb 6, 2017

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
What people don't realize is when Tom Brady is referred to as the goat, they are talking about this goat

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

African AIDS cum posted:

Durr hurr *pops half a bottle of Truvada* Did you know that Trump blah blah blah I don't like sports at all I was picked last throughout school if at all and the kids and teachers made fun of me and said I had a small dick

I didn't think you could read my fb status if you weren't my friend? Delete this

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

African AIDS cum posted:

Holy poo poo, this guy is sooooo mad. Check out how insecure this man is about his penis!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Really getting tired of Satan's bullshit.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

shirts and skins posted:

Maybe someday the AFC will send someone other than the same four loving teams every year.

When the NFC starts beating the Patriots they can start talking poo poo, I guess

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Congrats my aryan brothers

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The best quarterback of all time under the best coach of all time just pulled off the best comeback of all time to win the most super bowls for one player of all time

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Really getting tired of Satan's bullshit.

we're never getting the next book because grrm just ate himself to death.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
No but really, damned if the Falcons didn't completely own that game for 3 quarters. Unlike last year, Matt Ryan more than earned his spot as NFL MVP.

Falcons are gonna be amazing to watch as their D matures into a loving powerhouse.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Let me tell you about avocado ice cream and bioceramics pjsinduced career overtime.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
can all you weird twitter politics geeks stop following football now. you lost get over it. go back to japanimation or whatever

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

suck my actual dick,

lmao

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The MVP never winning the Superbowl thing is pretty loving weird when you think about it.

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007
Life's rich pageant

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
unbelievable

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

how long until the nfl is over

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Naturally Selected posted:

No but really, damned if the Falcons didn't completely own that game for 3 quarters. Unlike last year, Matt Ryan more than earned his spot as NFL MVP.

Falcons are gonna be amazing to watch as their D matures into a loving powerhouse.

Next year's Panthers imo

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Where have you gone, Archie's Youngest Son?
A nation turns its lonely eyes to you
What's that you say, Mrs. Robinson?
Someone threw Eli's Rocket Pop away
Hey Hey Hey
Hey Hey Hey

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Ok I thought my night was made by the puppermaster defense, but said puppetmaster utterly falling for AAC's trolling just makes it better

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

When the NFC starts beating the Patriots they can start talking poo poo, I guess

Not poo poo talking, just bored.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Shear Modulus posted:

how long until the nfl is over

i think it just died and we're in for a freefall now. rip dumb gay no fun league

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

I POSSESS QUESTIONABLE TASTE IN TOUHOU GAMES

African AIDS cum posted:

can all you weird twitter politics geeks stop following football now. you lost get over it. go back to japanimation or whatever

they'll stop when you stop

so they won't stop

you are them and they are you

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?
Brady and Hayley are tied now. That means Brady wants one more so he's the undisputed most winning player in history. Oh gently caress.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

African AIDS cum posted:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Philip Rivers posted:

i wish i was playing football right now so my brains could get scrambled and i could forget this loving game ever loving happend

gently caress

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

donald trump really loves all the most popular traditional games of the day and is particularly fond of dominion and thunderstone

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Intruder posted:

Ok I thought my night was made by the puppermaster defense, but said puppetmaster utterly falling for AAC's trolling just makes it better

will you get butt stuff

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I really hope that Tom Brady's mom has cancer.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Mystic Stylez posted:

will you get butt stuff

Sadly no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007
Seeing ppl everywhere who are really mad that the pats won is basically just as funny and good as the pats losing would be

• Locked thread