Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

sector_corrector posted:

Holy poo poo, this guy is sooooo mad. Check out how insecure this man is about his penis!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

sector_corrector posted:

I really hope that Tom Brady's mom has cancer.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

African AIDS cum posted:

can all you weird twitter politics geeks stop following football now. you lost get over it. go back to japanimation or whatever

Can you go back to your lovely loving soccer threads?

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

sector_corrector posted:

I really hope that Tom Brady's mom has cancer.

hmm yes you're a great guy must be fun at parties

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Crazyweasel posted:

Next year's Panthers imo

For real losing Shanahan is a pretty big blow. Not like they were a great regular season team either, everyone else just kinda collapsed around them.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Pops Mgee posted:

Did you play any sports in school

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

I POSSESS QUESTIONABLE TASTE IN TOUHOU GAMES

Ussr posted:

Brady and Hayley are tied now. That means Brady wants one more so he's the undisputed most winning player in history. Oh gently caress.

Oh baby.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Intruder posted:

Ok I thought my night was made by the puppermaster defense, but said puppetmaster utterly falling for AAC's trolling just makes it better

Dear diary, tonight I was mad at a sports game so I had a loud public tantrum in an Internet forum and said people were "trolled" when they owned me repeatedly

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Probably Magic posted:

No Mods No Masters Bowl led to the Pats winning, proving mods literally make no difference in the reality of our lovely, lovely lives.

Gaussian Coppola for Mod, I guess.

Having mods for the game day thread would have made it a lot less fun.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

This is somehow the darkest and best timeline.

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?
Wishing cancer on someone's parents is a recipe in karmic disaster. Hope you guys get what's coming to you!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

A team comes back from an over 14 point deficit to win the Super Bowl in OT and AAC makes a funny post, a night of firsts.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

This loving catch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_KEM4dpanM

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also, dumb loving mods that Lowtax has paid to moderate the forums (sidebar: how could you ever pay somone to moderate a forum). I have a bet with my friend who posted the last thing i posted that I would get banned, but if you ban them for the thing I posted (the last hing about cancer) then they'll get banned.

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

Holy poo poo, this guy is sooooo mad. Check out how insecure this man is about his penis!

You're a cuck

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

African AIDS cum posted:

fifa's not a sport, so your dunk attempt is going nowhere

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Crazyweasel posted:

Next year's Panthers imo

Except with actual sportsmanship, lack of temper tantrums, and a QB that isn't going to turn into a heap of tears and snot every time the game doesnt get handed to them.

What I'm saying is, I'm not at all surprised if the falcons are SB champs back to back.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

African AIDS cum posted:

I scored four touchdowns in a single game

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Julian Edelman. Lurch catch cements his position as better swelled

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

sector_corrector posted:

Also, dumb loving mods that Lowtax has paid to moderate the forums (sidebar: how could you ever pay somone to moderate a forum). I have a bet with my friend who posted the last thing i posted that I would get banned, but if you ban them for the thing I posted (the last hing about cancer) then they'll get banned.

what

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
don't count out touchdown tom

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Pops Mgee posted:

lol if you prefer this unbalanced piece of trash garbage kill its players league instead of the cool, good and traditional sport of soccer

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

I have to say, it's pretty funny that this thread didn't even last a page before turning into a disaster.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I got control of the forum account again, and I hope that Tom Brady's mother has cancer.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Patriots make everyone mad, but unlike Trump doesn't actually hurt the country, so this is a good and cool troll/come from behind/break eveyrone's hearts win.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

King Hong Kong posted:

I have to say, it's pretty funny that this thread didn't even last a page before turning into a disaster.

This thread rules.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

he got robbed of the mvp again

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Only behind the Tyree catch for best ever.

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007

Mister Fister posted:

Patriots make everyone mad, but unlike Trump doesn't actually hurt the country, so this is a good and cool troll/come from behind/break eveyrone's hearts win.

Trump is actually good tho

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

PrinceRandom posted:

System QB imo

have control

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Threads and forums are better when everyone can be honest and open and don't have to worry about hurting a mod's fee fees.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Hell, they won't even let me gently caress the Pats

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

my little brother said it was fine welker left because edelman was better and i laughed at him

whoops

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

oh we did Tommy... We did

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Eggs posted:

Trump is actually good tho

I guess America probably does deserve to be destroyed. You make a compelling point.

Bemis
Jan 5, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

I got control of the forum account again, and I hope that Tom Brady's mother has cancer.

Take a step back from the ledge, my friend.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

evilweasel posted:

he got robbed of the mvp again

Edelman is a loving viking and is everything that is right with the NFL.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Kalli posted:

The MVP never winning the Superbowl thing is pretty loving weird when you think about it.

The MVP is usually a QB in a high powered offense, which often is complemented by a bad-average defense. Defense wins championships.

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

I POSSESS QUESTIONABLE TASTE IN TOUHOU GAMES

African AIDS cum posted:

did you

You and sector are why parents need to beat their children more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol

• Locked thread