Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

holy loving lol at the illiteracy thing an illegal immigrant muslim school kid can now read better than the guy signing the orders to kick him out of the country lmaoo

come to think of it that's propably the reason why he wants to kick them out ahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

i like to lol at thinking about angry tweets being the first thing he does in the morning

Trump watches an entire episode of SNL and then tweets about how unfunny it is.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

kierrie posted:

meh, tbf she didn't ask him to read it out loud, she asked him to read it and tell her what he thought it meant, which is exactly what he did. That's how people read, silently not out loud (unless you are a child), there is nothing unusual about it except the weirdo laughing over it.

To think that he can't read is so loving stupid, literally clutching at straws for a news story, have to agree with trump on this one, fake news.

:sad:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

runupon cracker posted:

No matter how bad he does, Trump will probably get voted in for a second term.

LOL

The DNC will put forward some tapioca flavored centrist neoliberal approved nerve-stapled white guy clone running on the mantra of "not as bad as" and it'll be '04 all over again.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

The DNC is actively researching anti-aging and longevity treatments right now, in hope of shaving a decade off of Joe BIden.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Arrhythmia posted:

i like to lol at thinking about angry tweets being the first thing he does in the morning

and one last time before going to bed. its for falling asleep with a big smile on his face, you casual

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
remember that time during the campaign he angry tweeted in the middle of the night. good times. he's president now

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

The DNC will put forward some tapioca flavored centrist neoliberal approved nerve-stapled white guy clone running on the mantra of "not as bad as" and it'll be '04 all over again.

I'd say the odds on favorite is Cory Booker since he throws a bone to identity politics people while still being a firmly lovely encapsulation of the Democratic Party. Or they try for a threepeat with Clinton lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
list of things the president of the united states can't do without assistance:

* traverse stairs
* read
* tweet
* piss & poo poo ??

cnut
May 3, 2016

thathonkey posted:

list of things the president of the united states can't do without assistance:

* piss & poo poo ??

Maybe that's why he needs Putin and his prostitutes to show him how? :confused:

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I mean if you're into hookers I'm sure Putin has excellent hookers available, I don't fault him for the choice.

The fact that they're probably wholesale sex-slaves for the state is something I do fault him for.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
didnt Putin say Russia has the best hookers in the world or something lol

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Trump will give putin a state or 2 in exchange for some piss slaves lol

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
There are probably a hundred legitimate criticisms you can apply to Donald TrumP without giving credence to YouTube dorks misinterpreting Donalds rigidity in front of the camera

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

thathonkey posted:

didnt Putin say Russia has the best hookers in the world or something lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVMOd45K65Y you are welcome!

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Toadvine posted:

misinterpreting Donalds rigidity in front of the camera

He has proven himself to be very camera shy and we must respect that he has had less experience being in front of a camera than the average politician.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Moon Atari posted:

He has proven himself to be very camera shy and we must respect that he has had less experience being in front of a camera than the average politician.

I mean when he's expected to maintain composure and diplomatic decorum, he's a stiff mess. His nature is to improvise and riff, not follow scripts. I have a hard time believing Donald Trump is illiterate. Dyslexia is more plausible, and a little saddening no matter who it is.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Donald Trump: The Camera Shy President.

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lollin again at the creative way putin chose to describe prostitutes

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I agree it's dumb to speculate on anything unknown about him when there is so much surface level provable stuff going on, but I just really want to see someone corner him and pressure him into reading something. The result will probably be funny either way.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

There's only one expert out there who can badger someone into reading something - 50 cent must challenge Trump to read a page of Harry Potter, live on air.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Toadvine posted:

There are probably a hundred legitimate criticisms you can apply to Donald TrumP without giving credence to YouTube dorks misinterpreting Donalds rigidity in front of the camera

I'm lolling @ trump but also at this guy who goes online to stalwartly defends Trump's ability to read words on a piece of paper.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Minimalist Program posted:

I'm lolling @ trump but also at this guy who goes online to stalwartly defends Trump's ability to read words on a piece of paper.

just wait until he finds out Donald is a real total piss slave

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Stick to lolling at real things otherwise you'll lose you lol mind

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

wow it's not ok to kinkshame people

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

remember that time during the campaign he angry tweeted in the middle of the night. good times
Lol

Arrhythmia posted:

he's president now

Haha it's messed up but it's actually true.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

well why not posted:

looking forward to the first furry president in 2028

yiff, we can

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

well why not posted:

some real water sports enthusiasts are upset with that story because it lead to a lot of people defending the kink and encouraging others not to kinkshame, even though many pissplayers want it to remain taboo, shameful, and not accepted, that's where a lot of the excitement comes from

...or so I've heard

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lmao

just lmao

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
haha jamelle slate is hot garbage this is nothing new

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

haha jamelle slate is hot garbage this is nothing new

can we just laugh at poo poo man without you being a know it all..

everyone knows slate is poo poo just lol with us fam

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

kierrie posted:

meh, tbf she didn't ask him to read it out loud, she asked him to read it and tell her what he thought it meant, which is exactly what he did. That's how people read, silently not out loud (unless you are a child), there is nothing unusual about it except the weirdo laughing over it.

To think that he can't read is so loving stupid, literally clutching at straws for a news story, have to agree with trump on this one, fake news.

Jfc you're right, I didn't catch that. She did in fact allow him to wiggle out of actually reading the "very long" two pages aloud. I maintain that the behavior demonstrated by Donald Trump, in response to being asked to look at words and summarize what they say, is inconsistent with that of a person who reads at an adult level. A person who does not find reading a challenge to be avoided would not make the attempts he did at deflection. Unless... what he was specifically reading meant something bad for him and he was somehow trying to get out of acknowledging it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Snatch Duster posted:

can we just laugh at poo poo man without you being a know it all..

everyone knows slate is poo poo just lol with us fam

no we dont need to scrape the bottom of the barrel for trump related lols

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
That's more "liberal tears" fodder than lol at trump, tbph

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

no we dont need to scrape the bottom of the barrel for trump related lols

every lol is a good lol

don't' discriminate lols

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

That's more "liberal tears" fodder than lol at trump, tbph

thats fair but it is still a lol that trump is president despise poo poo like this.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Snatch Duster posted:

lmao

just lmao

lmao that the turnover was six days

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/828642511698669569

the funniest thing is that fox news is reporting basically all the same things that ny times is about trump. so far the hardest hitting interview against potus trump has come from bill loving o'reilly.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

thats fair but it is still a lol that trump is president despise poo poo like this.

Lol that Donald Trump causes so much turbulence in the minds of so many, especially his own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalopyge_opercularis

Only registered members can see post attachments!