Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Cobweb Heart posted:

If Dale actually thought he had been cuckolded for so long and nobody on his list of trustables said a word, it would destroy him. Like, in a "break down and leave forever" sort of way if he were a real human being, and it destroys the big, best joke of his character - that the archetype of paranoia can't suspect the one thing he should. I've never gotten the people who wanted him to find out. It certainly wouldn't be funny.

This gets floated a lot, and it makes the ridiculous blatancy make sense in the context of the show, but Dale and Nancy approach the topic in private several times and he definitely does not know. Yeah, it's not that realistic, but if he knew it why was he fine with John loving his wife all the time?

This and also when he says "John Redcorn's gay and I've been friends with him for years"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

Hank wasn't that great of a player.

Excuse me he went to State.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Dale has a p good situation

Nancy supports the family so Dale gets to spend all his free time on his hobbies and the occasional extermination job

I'd be willing to take that set-up even if it meant getting cucked

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
I dispense wisdom by the gallon.

TrustmeImLegit posted:

Excuse me he went to State.

Yeah, but he was carried there on the back of the BILLDOZER

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Dale has a p good situation

Nancy supports the family so Dale gets to spend all his free time on his hobbies and the occasional extermination job

I'd be willing to take that set-up even if it meant getting cucked

Hey, Dale pays the cable bill thank you very much

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Cobweb Heart posted:

Yeah, it's not that realistic, but if he knew it why was he fine with John loving his wife all the time?

You know that cuckolding is a legit real fetish, right? Like it was only turned into an insult fairly recently, and there are dudes that legit get off to the act of other men loving their wives.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Hotdog In A Hallway posted:

Yeah, but he was carried there on the back of the BILLDOZER

Truth. I love the flashbacks of Bill as a stone cold studd with a lions mane on his head.

Hank's 40 time was pretty bad. He ran a 5.9 as a running back. To give perspective that is slower than everyone in the NFL combine including 300+ lb linemen most of whom smoke Hanks time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSXgHP7K6aE

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Take a salt tablet.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Truth. I love the flashbacks of Bill as a stone cold studd with a lions mane on his head.

Hank's 40 time was pretty bad. He ran a 5.9 as a running back. To give perspective that is slower than everyone in the NFL combine including 300+ lb linemen most of whom smoke Hanks time.

Man, having a narrow urethra must suck. Like... do you feel constantly 'backed up' when you're peeing or cumming?

Why am I thinking of Hank's junk? :psyduck:

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Who What Now posted:

You know that cuckolding is a legit real fetish, right? Like it was only turned into an insult fairly recently, and there are dudes that legit get off to the act of other men loving their wives.

Un, it's been an insult for like literally forever dude.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I ain't got a narrow ureety. He gets that from his mother. Mine's so drat wide, I could pass the child myself if I had to!

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I have no idea how good 40 in 5.9 is but comparing highschoolers to nfl players is a little unfair

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Feb 6, 2017

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
If it wasn't for his narrow Ureety, Hank would have thrived in the military, even if it's a non combat spot.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Smiling Mandrill posted:

hank played high school football back in the 70s

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
"I don't take no anesthetic. Did Lincoln ask for any girlie gas when they blowed his head off?"

"Good God, Hank! You're wearing butt-boobies!"

And, who could forget,

"I killed fity men!"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

weak wrists big dick posted:

"I don't take no anesthetic. Did Lincoln ask for any girlie gas when they blowed his head off?"

"Good God, Hank! You're wearing butt-boobies!"

And, who could forget,

"I killed fity men!"

I beat 'em all to death with a big piece of Fatty!

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

The Muppets On PCP posted:

hank played high school football back in the 70s

A 5.9 40 would be a lovely time for a college level running back in the 1940s. Most running backs in the 70s were putting up average 4.5 40 times. Elite guys like Earl Campbell, and OJ wee running sub 4.5. What I'm saying is Hank wouldn't have been playing college football even if he hadn't hurt his ankle celebrating in the championship.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Who What Now posted:

sex has always been used as a theme for insults. using "cuck" as an insult is not as new as you'd suspect. In fact, I think Winston Churchill referred to Teddy Roosevelt as a cuck.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

unpleasantly turgid posted:

sex has always been used as a theme for insults. using "cuck" as an insult is not as new as you'd suspect. In fact, I think Winston Churchill referred to Teddy Roosevelt as a cuck.

Shakespeare got a lot of mileage out of it as an insult too

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Take off your top!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

I've been known to give a woman amneseey

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
When is Hank's 40 time revealed?

I must watch this episode on repeat.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I love when two old rear end war vets beat the poo poo out of an entire house of insufferable super-liberal brats.

"WHO'RE YOU CALLIN' A NAZZZZZZIIIIII??!??!?!?!

:headbutt:

"Let's roll, Topsy! :bahgawd: "

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
:qq: This tastes like turtles

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i spun it too hard :(

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
If you're from the South, Peggy is easy to hate as you certainly had one friend who's mom or lady at church or even school teacher was pretty much Peggy IRL. Hyper self-important, incredibly naive and extremely stubborn when confronted with any negative feedback. But she's shown as being loving and human despite these things in the show and honestly came off as a nice enough person

Until she tried to gently caress over Lucky, from then on I just wanted to see her rot, as Lucky is easily the best "new addition" any show has gotten until It's Always Sunny picked up Danny DeVito

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lucky owns

"you worked on the state oil rig, or the federal?"

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

The world is cruel to shiny things.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Nooner posted:

Lucky owns

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.

Nooner posted:

Lucky owns

Koaxke
Jan 18, 2009

Nooner posted:

Lucky owns

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Nooner posted:

Lucky owns

Bobby, I'm gonna help you run down that dream.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

haljordan posted:

Hey, Dale pays the cable bill thank you very much

I thought he stole Hank's cable.
That's why Bobby couldn't watch Datona at Joseph's. Hank blocked Fox.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Hank with no rear end episode was great because it gave us one my favourite Dale lines: "Wait I can still beat Hank, that's even better than winning!"

Nooner posted:

Lucky owns

Lucky rules. "The code acknowledges that the children are our future".

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
56k NO!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoF42UppkI4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ8nN6hTnmM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP6IOM4qcYk

And, my personal favorite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4YEJcR0-EE

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

:h: :roboluv: :h: