Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

slap yourself like you just gave up 31 unanswered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

weird Asian candy posted:

Seriously, I've had rib work done (not elbow). I have a quarter panel tattoo and by far the worse was the pec. Never again.
You're sending me into a drat panic.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I love getting tattooed. The pain is nothing to me, but man, I really suffer from itchiness after about 3 days in. That's the bad part for me
Someone told me I can't work out for like a week afterwards, that's lame as hell.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
ur all fuckung DEGENERATES

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Scionix posted:

nah that's me1 but theyre both good :)

removing the inventory and loot system in that game was better than not improving it, BUT, driving the space car around for no reason was good. ty

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Someone told me I can't work out for like a week afterwards, that's lame as hell.

I've never heard that. Don't go swimming tho

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Cavauro posted:

removing the inventory and loot system in that game was better than not improving it, BUT, driving the space car around for no reason was good. ty

I enjoyed the planet exploration it made everything feel big and spooky :(

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Scionix posted:

ur all fuckung DEGENERATES

We haven't even talked about gambling in here?

Post your worst bets. I once bet against Kansas basketball when they were playing a Big 12 team.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Grittybeard posted:

We haven't even talked about gambling in here?

Post your worst bets. I once bet against Kansas basketball when they were playing a Big 12 team.

To be fair, if you do that in a game in Morgantown, you could turn a profit.

By the way, the Pats winning is Iowa State's fault.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Ehhhh I dunno about that, but with the right care you can do ok

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Pain is temporary! Are you getting your pec done? I thought you said no?

Also, I worked out the next day after all my sittings. Just make sure you clean it nice and good after so it doesn't get infected if you are going to your local brah gym.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Seriously, just deep breaths and know that the pain is not only temporary, but you're not going to be sincerely hurt or anything. You're not going to bleed out, and you're not going to be in pain long.

after a little while it'll just be itchy for a bit. slap your tat a couple times instead of rubbing it and you'l be ok

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

the new mass effect looks very 2012

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Just make sure you roll around on sweaty gym mats with no protection on it.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I hear MRSA has incredible healing qualities

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

I have both of mine done and neither hurt all that much.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

cardio with your shirt off should be okay

..at home

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

cardio with your shirt off should be okay

..at home

I did weights and, while sore, was ok. I did make sure to put towels and stuff down though so it wasn't directly touching any potentially nasty surface. It's just the risk of infection, right? I know they don't want you rubbing it raw, but even weights there isn't enough for that. Either way, just keep it clean and you should be fine.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
*in extremely heterosexual voice* how do i work out with this friggin new tatoo dude?!?!?

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

yep! keep cycling your antibacterial soap wash/dry/lotion and you should be okay

i mean, don't take unnecessary risks, but you should be fine

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Scionix posted:

*in extremely heterosexual voice* how do i work out with this friggin new tatoo dude?!?!?

*clears throat* nothing feels as good as another man's envy

*flexes in various poses*

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

*clears throat* nothing feels as good as another man's envy

*flexes in various poses*

oh ya bro?? ya??!?! why dont you come over here and gently caress me then

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

sorry, i am asexual

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

sorry, i am asexual

:mrgw:

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Scionix posted:

oh ya bro?? ya??!?! why dont you come over here and gently caress me then

...and that's when I decided it was time to stop reading and get back to work.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

You are a cool guy and deserve a lot of respect.

Everyone loves Secret of Mana / SD2, and while that is indeed A Good Game, SD3 basically took everything from that game and made it better, specifically the partner AI.

It's a shame that the Mana series had a slow descent into badness after that game. Legend of Mana was good, but not quite SD3 level, and then everything after that was quite bad.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

sorry, i am asexual

Don't sign ur posts laffo

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I like video games.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

seiferguy posted:

Everyone loves Secret of Mana / SD2, and while that is indeed A Good Game, SD3 basically took everything from that game and made it better, specifically the partner AI.

It's a shame that the Mana series had a slow descent into badness after that game. Legend of Mana was good, but not quite SD3 level, and then everything after that was quite bad.

they both had amazing soundtracks and the composer of the two games recently made an album tribute thing to both of the games and it is good

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I just put bepanthen on my tattoo before going to the gym. Its an antibacterial lotion that breast feeding . mothers use on their nips.

Then an antibacterial soap in the shower after asap and more bepanthen after. After about 3 days switched to a moisturiser and never had any leeching, scabbung or infection. Really minor flaking too.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

BlindSite posted:

I just put bepanthen on my tattoo before going to the gym. Its an antibacterial lotion that breast feeding . mothers use on their nips.

Then an antibacterial soap in the shower after asap and more bepanthen after. After about 3 days switched to a moisturiser and never had any leeching, scabbung or infection. Really minor flaking too.

I use the Aquaphor Healing Ointment for three days and then switch to regular lotion for moisturizing, i.e., the recommendations from the goon tattooing thread. It's served me well for my new tattoos, they all healed much better than my first ones.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Hustle Butter is the poo poo and it smells amazing

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
This is all good advice, thank you goons!

seiferguy posted:

This is all 100% right

Sour Diesel posted:

they both had amazing soundtracks and the composer of the two games recently made an album tribute thing to both of the games and it is good
oh poo poo gotta find this

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

oh poo poo gotta find this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT4Xz_Dvs3M

it's one giant track but this youtube thing has it split up

it's called secret of mana+ i think

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I want to get a tattoo but I dunno what of.

My friend got a tat of the wolf school symbol from the Witcher on his chest and I laughed at him.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I want to get a tattoo but I dunno what of.

My friend got a tat of the wolf school symbol from the Witcher on his chest and I laughed at him.

A pokemon smoking a giant blunt.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Which Pokémon tho

I bet snorlax smokes a ton of kush

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

oh yeah everyone forgot the greatest game of all time, Dwarf Fortress

Also you will privately regret your tattoos 30 years from now.

a neat cape posted:

Guys I'm getting a tattoo this saturday
Do not get a San Diego Chargers tattoo.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

Yea ok dad :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Leperflesh posted:

I'm close to ten years for some of mine and I don't regret a thing.

• Locked thread