Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

don't prejudge guys, let's just see how he does ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
p lol that donald trump the president of the united states can neither read nor control his bladder and bowels

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

XMNN posted:

p lol that donald trump the president of the united states can neither read nor control his bladder and bowels

Some foreign leader will gift him a squeaky toy and a coloring book and he'll snap

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

well why not posted:

The DNC is actively researching anti-aging and longevity treatments right now, in hope of shaving a decade off of Joe BIden.

Biden vs Trump debate would be amazing. Trump would just spontaneously combust.

XMNN posted:

He's a good fit for his base

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Egbert Souse posted:

Biden vs Trump debate would be amazing. Trump would just spontaneously combust.

idk why you say that. The republicans had standard politicians and good debaters but Trump blew through them. He does well against strong opposition, but some weak old man Trump would come off a bully. Biden wouldn't have worked.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Pre-emptive lol at whoever democrats put up in 2020, and trumps Twitter reaction

Choronzons son
Mar 1, 2011

Snatch Duster posted:

lmao

just lmao

I don't see any contradiction in those statements.
(You might say they're alternative facts)

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Moon Atari posted:

I just want someone to try to corner him with it because the lols are getting a little light lately.

i think the us president not being able to read is a big heavy lol

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Trump trolling is twitter opponents by not knowing how to read their angry replies is lolly in itself

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
and him not being able to read up on or even comprehend the system he is now in charge of is leading to him acting like a toddler with fascist tendencies that didnt get their way

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Lol speaking of debates remember when he talked about his dingaling during a rep. debate. extremely good poo poo

cnut
May 3, 2016

Egbert Souse posted:

That's not a lol that's a rofl! :roflolmao:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol speaking of debates remember when he talked about his dingaling during a rep. debate. extremely good poo poo

Then afterwards, many americans voted for him in the democratic election about who they wanted to rule their country and make laws.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
well yeah why would we vote for somebody who has a small dick

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Minimalist Program posted:

Then afterwards, many americans voted for him in the democratic election about who they wanted to rule their country and make laws.

Get this though: there was someone else that more people wanted to be president, but she isn't president.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

oprah?

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
The media is playing right into Trumps small hands. Making big headlines about his socially unacceptable actions drawing people's rage and attention away from the secret and dull things happening in the shadows.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Arrhythmia posted:

Get this though: there was someone else that more people wanted to be president, but she isn't president.

Elector-lol co-lol-ege.

Donald could have won the popular vote if he wanted to, just ask him. Plus ilega-lol voters.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Arrhythmia posted:

Bernie?

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Watch the electoral college get removed and the dems lose the popular vote but win what would have been the electoral college. The irony.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
god drat i wish i knew how to edit videos. someone needs to make a video of beavis and butthead laughing at trumps tweets. flash one up on the screen at cut back to them laughing lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7IOHwlgCRs

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I don't believe Trump can't read or write properly. However, based on testimonies from people who know him he's never read a whole book in his entire adult life and that's bad enough.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i dont believe trump is literally incapable of reading either but i know it would wind him up ifhe knew people were saying it

i wonder if he willtry to end a twitter feud with nuclear weapons atany point

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
The president of the United States is incapable of reading at an adult level and is exclusively informed by the TV

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Sintax posted:

The president of the United States is incapable of reading at an adult level and is exclusively informed by the TV

He flipped his light switches on and off excitedly, in the white house, because somebody on TV asked him to.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
even if he can read, he has made it clear that he doesn't/wouldn't. so it's kind of a moot point.

i find it way more likely that he has like hosed his daughter and had russian prostitutes piss on him than him literally not being able to read but lol either way at the mounting evidence that he is at least a bumbling retard

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I bet he can't read at all and is just all like "bwuh.... duh?!???!? huh????... .f....zuh?" whenever he sees a letter or a word in print.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
HAha look at him being all confused by the little black squiggly line in the big square piece of paper: he has no idea that it's actually words.

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

lol Trump either cant read or doesnt care to read whatever documents are put in front of him to sign and thats terrifying either way

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
This is my favorite thread because it just delivers the consistent, no-nonsense kind of lols that I so direly need.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

This is my favorite thread because it just delivers the consistent, no-nonsense kind of lols that I so direly need.

same, because i expect that if i stop lolling i die

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
imagine if 9/11 happened today, those children would be reading my pet goat to the president

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

XMNN posted:

imagine if 9/11 happened today, those children would be reading my pet goat to the president

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

XMNN posted:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

XMNN posted:

lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Bush gotta be so happy Trump came along and saved him from being remembered as the worst millenial president

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

XMNN posted:

hahahahah

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Bush gotta be so happy Trump came along and saved him from being remembered as the worst millenial president

I think Bush doesn't think at all.. never had, never will

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

XMNN posted:

loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

XMNN posted:

President Trump on Monday said that news outlets are covering up terrorist attacks without citing any evidence that supports that claim.

He made the comment in a speech to U.S. servicemembers at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Florida after receiving a briefing and eating lunch with troops.

The president began talking about how “radical Islamic terrorists are determined to strike our homeland” as they did on 9/11, in the Boston bombings and in San Bernardino. He said it’s also happening “all over Europe” like in Paris and Nice.

“It’s gotten to a point where it’s not even being reported. In many cases, the very, very dishonest press doesn’t want to report it. They have their reasons and you understand that,” Mr. Trump said.

There is no evidence that any media outlet is covering up terrorist attacks.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-claims-media-is-covering-up-terror-attacks/

lolololololololololololololololiooioglholjgfijhlosghurfbe vrdcf vf