Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Is it wrong of me (21F) to get rid of my roommates (21F) pets behind her back?

I really expected to use :murder: for this but by the end I'm interpreting "You can do something to help" to mean the owner WANTS her roommate to rehome them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pvt.Scott posted:

I'm a figment of your collective consciousnesses.

Just a filthy figment of my diseased imagination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_RJjCBcBSs&t=10s

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Pick posted:

please mommy i want to live
Are you now or have you ever been Sarah McLachlan?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Three minutes of PLAYTIMMMEEE

It's a mystery how this man had a massive heart attack in his 50s.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
Me [25 F] with my boyfriend [32 M] 2 years, he doesn't understand why I want to have friends, and is hurt that he is not enough to make me happy.

quote:

Sorry, this is going to be pretty long.

I’ve been with my amazing boyfriend “Adam” for almost 2 years now. He is so good to me and puts up with all of my (numerous) flaws and issues and he loves me like to one ever has before. I am truly lucky to have him in my life. We've had some issues in the past, but have worked through them. When its just us and our pets we are so happy and everything is wonderful. We’ve got such an amazing little family. It is all he wants and needs and I wish I could feel the same but I keep wanting more and its causing us so many problems. Since we’ve started our relationship, I have cut down on many friendships and pulled back from the others. I have made new acquaintances since we started dating but have formed no new true friendships. In a few months we will be moving to a place we don’t know anyone and I worry that I won’t be able to make any friends there. He doesn’t see the problem.

I’m a pretty social person. I’m not full on extrovert, I definitely value my alone time, but I really treasure my friends and love to spend time with them. I like meeting new people and making new friends. I also come from a very large, very close family, and they are incredibly important to me.

Adam is not really a social person. He doesn’t really have close friends (his closest friend doesn’t live near us anyways so he doesn’t see them often, and most of their interaction is just playing video games online together), and he is no contact with most of his (horribly abusive) family as well (and he’s not very close with the ones he does speak to). He hates meeting new people. He is very private and doesn’t like “people in his business”. He often says stuff like we should move to a deserted island or out in the middle of nowhere where we wouldn’t have to see anyone, or that he wouldn’t mind if the apocalypse came and everyone but us died. I mentioned once during his talks about this that I would be very lonely, and he got upset, saying that he was very hurt that he was not enough for me, since I am all he ever needs.

On a fundamental level, he just doesn’t understand my desire to have friends and social connections. He often refers to my desire to have friendships as an “obsession”, and says I only want the validation of being liked by people. He doesn’t think I need to spend as much time with my friends as I wish I could. He is hurt that he cannot fulfill all my needs like I do for him, and it makes him feel inadequate.
He doesn’t like hanging out with my friends, because he doesn’t really like spending time with most people. Any social event I can convince him to go to (work christmas party, etc), he only wants to stay at for an hour, and get upset if I try to socialize too much during that hour instead of paying attention to him. He is very private so I almost never have anyone over to our house. When my mom came in town he wouldn’t let her stay with us even though we have a spare room, and ended up making her leave during the day too because he felt she was spending too much time at our place. No one is allowed inside the house unless he has approved them. A mutual friend once dropped my bff off at our house so I invited him inside for a minute (since he was on my doorstep). Adam promptly told him to leave. I know this was my fault for not getting approval before inviting him inside but Adam’s reaction damaged my friendship with both people. I have pretty much stopped posting on social media about my life because he views it as a violation of his privacy. I have stopped speaking to pretty much all of my male friends, and never hang out with the ones that I do speak with.

The other factor at play is that he is extremely protective of me. He made it clear from the beginning that he was not comfortable with me spending time with people he didn’t know. I figured that would mean that he would get to know my friends and then I could hang out with them but he has made no effort to get to know them. I’ve worked at the same job the entire two years we’ve been dating and he’s had a million opportunities to get to know my co-workers and has resisted every one of them. As it stands, there are really only 2-4 people that is comfortable hanging out with, and it has to be with just them, no other people there, and there can’t be any alcohol or drug use (I am a former stoner who pretty much stopped smoking when we started dating, so most of my friends like to smoke, which he is not okay with). So no parties, no bars, no hanging out with a friend and their friend, no having a glass of wine while watching movie with a friend. My closest friend moved about an hour away but her boyfriend still lives in town so she stays at his place pretty often, but I can’t go over there because Adam doesn’t know her bf. When I go to a friends house he always tells me to come home within two hours and wants constant updates. Some friends of mine recently got married in a town about 3.5 hours away. I had to miss all the extra events (bachelorette party, day-after brunch, etc), because he wasn’t comfortable with me staying at a hotel there. He actually ended up driving me to the wedding because he didn’t want me driving that far on my own and waited at a starbucks until I was done (I still had to leave early). I had to fight to drive two hours by myself for funeral. My best friend of 12 years just proposed going skiing together for a few days this spring since we will be moving far away from each other (we live about 2 hours away now), but Adam instantly vetoed that idea and told me he will never be comfortable with me going on a vacation without either him or my father (and last time I went on a trip with my dad Adam was a nervous wreck the whole time). He says he can’t trust anyone but himself to make sure I am okay.

Recently I joined a club on campus that has social potlucks occasionally. He told me he didn’t even see the point in me going at all since we will be moving in a few months but still let me go. He went to the first potluck with me and then I went to the second alone. He was upset that I stayed for two and a half hours (he was at work the whole time) and told me I should not spend so much time with them. They had a super bowl potluck this weekend and he told me he was not comfortable with me attending. I pointed out that there has been no alcohol at any of their events before but he still said it wasn’t okay. I also got invited by some coworkers to watch with them but he said no to that as well since there was definitely alcohol there. I’m honestly surprised that I even got invited since I’ve turned down so many invitations that most people have just stopped bothered inviting me out.

I’m really worried because in a few months we are moving to a place where we don’t know anyone and I have no idea how I will make friends. He says it’s not a problem and we will have each other and that should be enough.

My past relationships have been much more lax that this one, but he says my previous boyfriends didn’t “give a poo poo” about me. He says that this is just how it is in committed, loving, healthy relationships, and that no man who truly cares for his parter would act differently.

Is this true? Is this normal and healthy? Are parters supposed to fill all of each others needs emotionally and socially? Should I just give up my “obsession” with having friends and learn to be happy with just him? I hate seeing him hurt that he is not enough for me. I could really use some advice please and thank you.

tl;dr: My overprotective, introverted BF doesn’t understand why I want to have friends. I have lost or scaled back all of my friendships since we started dating. We are moving soon and I am worried about making friends in our new place, but he is hurt that he is not enough for me.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Pick posted:

... n-no. in this case, don't. don't do that. don't think about loving your sister to kind of roll around in your mouth how you feel about that. like, how does that end well. how is that going to turn out in a better way than not doing that.

Haha, I'm pretty sure (hopeful, at the very least) you're smart enough to understand that I wasn't contemplating the idea of having sex with my sisters. I'm pretty obviously talking about the need to understand and explore an idea even while condemning it wholeheartedly. Understanding is always better than the lack of understanding; imagine opposing nazism (as an example) without even bothering to understand where it comes from and why it exists. Knee-jerk opposition to something as "simply wrong" is pretty much the same idea that anti-gay and pro-life activists use so I'd rather use a different approach.

You probably didn't mean this that seriously, but I think your over-use of the murder gif might be starting to dull your sensitivity to nuance. This thread will do that to you

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Me [25 F] with my boyfriend [32 M] 2 years, he doesn't understand why I want to have friends, and is hurt that he is not enough to make me happy.

:murder:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's nice to get back to the simple :murder: sometimes.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Jesus not another one. That really fantastic post by a reddit user about older men grooming young girls to take full possession of their lives can just be copy pasted again. As we say, a tale as old as tiiiime

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
She posted this a few months ago but deleted the OP:

quote:

How do I (25F) learn not to resent the sacrifices I have to make for my relationship with my bf (31M) of one year?

She does have this quote in the comments though:

quote:

This is something that we talked a lot about before we really got into a relationship and I thought we were on the same page about a lot of stuff. I really value my education and future career and he really supports me in it. We've both said that if the other gets an amazing job opportunity or something across the country we will go, so support each other but put the relationship first. Our relationship should be first.

I came from a big family and always had to fight for attention and so I always told him I dreamed of having someone who would put me first and he does. He always thinks about me and considers me whenever he makes a decision, even if it has nothing to do with me. It's me that has struggled to put him first. He says it sucks because we both care more about me than about him. :(
Friends and family are really important to me and not to him and he thinks this is one of those ways in which I should put him first.

We both like to travel and he supports my hobbies (he built me a garden since I like to grow plants, and set up a sprinkler system this week since I forget to water them)

Kids are kind of a big issue I think. We've both been kind of on the fence about having kids before this relationship but I've grown more fond of the idea. I want to adopt, he says he'd like me to bear one of his own children and then adopt. We both agree no more than two. We both have similar goals for our children, which we talked about before beginning our relationship, but it's seeming like we have different ideas about how to accomplish that. He does want to be really strict and wants them to earn everything they have (gets jobs when they are young, won't buy them a car or pay for college). He grew up poor and has earned everything he has (did six years in the military and that's how he pays for school, always had jobs etc) and turned out really well so I see where he's coming from but I want to able to provide for our children more that just the bare necessities. When I talk about things that I had when I was a kid that I want my kids to have too he says that I'm spoiled and no one in my family knows how to work hard. I pointed out I most of my siblings are independent and do well for themselves, and one little brother is starting medical school and my baby brother has worked every summer since he was sixteen (because he wanted to not because he had to get a job) all while getting amazing grades and being in lots of clubs and is doing really well at a prestigious university and he says that's not hard work so I don't really understand. I've brought up before that I'm worried about our different ideas about raising kids and he says we have plenty of time to think about it (neither of us want them for at least 6 more years) and if we can't compromise then we won't have kids, because our relationship is the most important one.

We definitely differ on some other values but mostly in intensity. Like we are both atheists but he is very anti-theist and I'm not. (Like he won't come to a friend of mine's wedding since it's being held in a church) and I'm much more feminist and against racism than he is (he hates BLM but also grew up poor and got teased a lot for his ethnicity so i get that he hasn't been "priveledged" in the way that I have).

But he always says that we should put each other first and even if we disagree on this sort of stuff that it shouldn't matter if we love each other.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
:murder: ! it's been a whole drat year idiot!! :murder: him, obviously no one will miss him he doesn't even know anyone!! it is a victimless crime!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Ugggh, I hate that women like that OP have been so socialized to treat "puts up with my faults"/"treats me at least vaguely like a decent human being" as a major value-add in a relationship, instead of the loving default from which a relationship develops, and use it as a point in a lovely partner's favor. I know how it can feel, and I know emotionally abusive relationships can be difficult to recognize let alone deal with, but... god, it's just so sad.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Don't date older men.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
That age gap almost seems fine to me if that's when the relationship started, 23 and 30 is a bit more off tho.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
just... don't date. get 10 cats.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Don't date autistics, gamers, older men, or fatties

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

This has reminded me I kept meaning to ask something: We ever see "I'm dating a controlling obviously abusive woman who is much older than me, what do?" Sure doesn't seem like it.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

especially don't date fat old autistic gamers

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

LethalGeek posted:

This has reminded me I kept meaning to ask something: We ever see "I'm dating a controlling obviously abusive woman who is much older than me, what do?" Sure doesn't seem like it.

No cause dating older women is awesome

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

He does want to be really strict and wants them to earn everything they have (gets jobs when they are young, won't buy them a car or pay for college).

lol and the poor stay poor bc gently caress building on the advantages your parents can give you right better just teach them to bootstraps their way through life

*joins military, taxpayer pays for education*

Khorne
May 1, 2002

LethalGeek posted:

Men are socialized to deal with it or see it as cute or whatever. Plus, there are plenty of men who put up with that poo poo and fall into line whether the woman is younger, older, or the same age.

There are certainly womanchildren out there who pull the same poo poo. Some early 30s woman tried to date me when I was 24? or so and I dumped her rear end in 2 days tops. The biggest dealbreaker was pet names like honey/babe/whatever, but the actual reason was she was like dealing with an especially obnoxious teenager. Who had a really well paying job (well over six figures) that she played WoW at all day because daddy owned a defense contracting company.

Fullhouse posted:

especially don't date fat old autistic gamers
Please don't further poison my dating pool.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Feb 7, 2017

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
I dunno i'm kinda mixed on that, my mom raised me that way (out of necessity, single mom) and while it did give me a lovely libertarian viewpoint in high school that I eventually got over, it also really made me appreciate what I had. I feel like people in college paying their own way tend to take it more seriously and do a better job building up their resume cause they get jobs through their department. I knew a lot of people who were at college sorta cause it was just what was expected of them and it was paid for but they sorta just phoned it in for 4 years and then came out without anything to show for it.

e: otoh it's harder if the parents can pay for it cause then the access to aid at school is gonna be limited. In a way I was lucky my family was low income because it both meant that I had a real appreciation for the cost of my education but i also wasn't saddled with any debt, just had to maintain a high gpa.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Feb 7, 2017

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Decided to do my own dirty work:
I [19M] Have been in a relationship with a much older woman [39F] for the last 4 months and it's starting to feel really weird.

quote:

I first met her when I took a part time job at a local small business she owns, which I no longer work at for unrelated reasons. She had been very openly hitting on me for several months before but I didn't reciprocate, even though I did find her attractive, due to a combination of shyness and obliviousness (I'm not very good with women and had never been in a relationship before). Eventually she pretty much outright asked me if I wanted to stop by her place one night and we wound up having sex for the first time.

This relationship has been going on for awhile since then, but there's a lot of things I'm finding that are really weird and offputting even aside from the age gap itself.

First of all, she constantly wants to do sexual stuff with me at random times. For example, back when when I was still working for her but after our relationship had started, she would constantly call me to her office just to ask me if I wanted to make out or invite me to feel her up. She also trying sexting with me regularly even though I usually don't respond very well since it's something I feel very awkward doing. She sometimes gets really upset when I'm not interested too, which makes it even more awkward for me.

Also, she's constantly getting me very expensive gifts which I guess sounds nice in theory, but actually makes me feel really awkward, since I generally try very hard to be self sufficient. For example one time she bought a fancy new laptop because she heard that I'd been using the same old one for several years, which put me in kind of a weird position since I didn't want to get rid of my old laptop but also didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Finally she's always texting me late at night asking me to come over to her place and gently caress her and she sometimes gets really upset if I tell her I have other plans or am just tired (it's a 45 minute walk from my dorm to her place so it's not just something I can do casually). She's also constantly texting me drunken rants about her ex husband and how he "stole the best years of her life" and about men in general and how they're "stupid and shallow" and how she's glad that I'm "smart enough" not to "waste time" with "trashy college sluts".

Like I said before, I've never been in a relationship before, so I'm not really sure how much of the weird feeling in my gut is caused by actual red flags and how much is caused by the fact that I'm just not used to relationship stuff in general.

Can anyone help me out here?

tl;dr: I've been in a relationship with a much older woman for the past few months and I'm starting to feel really weird about it.

quote:

Okay, so I initially posted an update on this yesterday but it was deleted for being too soon after my first post and the situation has changed slightly since then. Hopefully this is a better time to post.

After having some time to collect my thoughts, I decided that the best decision would be to break things off since we obviously had different things we wanted in the relationship. I originally planned on doing this when I next saw her that's not how things wound up playing out.

Three nights ago after I made my first post, I got a very explicit text from her telling me she wanted to see me in half an hour and all the things she wanted me to do to her. I politely told her I wasn't interested and as usual she started to get insistent and kind of upset. Since it seemed like the path of least resistance I just told her then and there that, while I had enjoyed our time together, I wanted something different in a relationship and wanted to break it off. She asked why and I just told her that it wasn't working and I didn't want to get in a long conversation about it (maybe that was a mistake but a lot of people in the last thread were telling me not to try and engage too much with her and that advice made sense to me).

For the next several hours, she kept sending me messages asking me what was going on, why didn't I like her anymore, if there was anything she could do etc, and I just kept telling her that I enjoyed what we had, but I was just ready to move on. Eventually the messages stopped and I assumed that the whole thing was over.

The next day I awoke to find a ton of messages on my phone from her ranting about how she thought I was different from other guys but I'm just another "stupid shallow rear end in a top hat" who chases after "college whores" because I'm too "emotionally stunted" to handle a relationship with a "real woman" like her.

A few hours later, to my shock and horror, she tried to ambush me when I was on the way to my dorm for lunch (she knows where I live, sadly) and started laying into me about how I was a "shallow immature ungrateful rear end in a top hat" and she never wanted to see me again.

A few hours later she started sending me more nasty messages so I decided to block her number. She later cornered me again when I was trying to get dinner and demanded to know why I hadn't responded to any of her messages. I told her that I had blocked her number and did not want to talk to her any further and she went off on me again and said that I was an "immature loser" who'll never find anyone else who's willing to touch my "tiny dick" again (this really got to me since I do have a lot of trouble with women).

Yesterday she ambushed me yet again when I was trying to get lunch and started laying into me about how I was too shallow stupid and ungrateful to appreciate a woman like her how she hopes I die alone and I just told her that I was gonna contact the authorities (I realized that there was no other option at this point) and walked off.

A few hours later, after informing campus security and the local police, I temporarily unblocked her number and sent her a message saying that I had contacted the authorities and that there was gonna be trouble if she continued her behavior. She sent me a reply saying that I was being a "cowardly piece of poo poo" and I blocked her again.

She made no attempt to make further contact with me since then. Hopefully the situation has at least been resolved now although part of me is still uneasy just cause of how far she's escalated so far.

I'm not gonna lie, this has taken a fairly serious emotional toll on me. One of the few women who's ever showed any interest in me, who I used to like and have some amount of respect for suddenly turned into a complete psycho who hates my guts and some of what she was saying did hit close to home at times. I don't doubt for a second that I made the right decision here, but part of me just wants to understand why she went so crazy so fast so I don't wind up in this situation again. Sorry if that sounds melodramatic but that's just where I'm at right now.

tl;dr: I just broke things off with the older woman I was in a relationship with and she started following me around and sending me nasty messages.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

The biggest dealbreaker was pet names like honey/babe/whatever

Really?

ArbitraryC posted:

I dunno i'm kinda mixed on that, my mom raised me that way (out of necessity, single mom) and while it did give me a lovely libertarian viewpoint in high school that I eventually got over, it also really made me appreciate what I had. I feel like people in college paying their own way tend to take it more seriously and do a better job building up their resume cause they get jobs through their department. I knew a lot of people who were at college sorta cause it was just what was expected of them and it was paid for but they sorta just phoned it in for 4 years and then came out without anything to show for it.

e: otoh it's harder if the parents can pay for it cause then the access to aid at school is gonna be limited. In a way I was lucky my family was low income because it both meant that I had a real appreciation for the cost of my education but i also wasn't saddled with any debt, just had to maintain a high gpa.

To be sure, you can take it too far and spoil your kids. Nothing wrong with having a job in high school or whatever as long as it isn't impacting your grades and whatnot. lol at "I'm not paying for your college" though.

The access to aid point is true, but they calculate that based on what your parents CAN pay not what they actually ARE paying iirc... That hosed me in sophomore year when my dad (who was paying) stopped paying (for various /r/relationships reasons) but the financial aid office said my family income was too high to qualify for anything really (unless you are 26+ of age iirc).

e: Idk the dad just sounds like one of those people that goes "alright, you're 18, time to move out or pay rent!" which has always rubbed me the wrong way.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Feb 7, 2017

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Gotta admit I'm not huge on pet names either.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

LethalGeek posted:

Decided to do my own dirty work:
I [19M] Have been in a relationship with a much older woman [39F] for the last 4 months and it's starting to feel really weird.

Am I a bad person for thinking the guy is an idiot for not thinking of taking an Uber for sex? Oh no I need to walk 45 minutes, if only there was a way to travel faster than my own two feet!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Just use foreign languages for your pet names. Its great up until someone else understand that language and realizes two people are affectionately calling each other racial slurs at the grocery store.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Hughlander posted:

Am I a bad person for thinking the guy is an idiot for not thinking of taking an Uber for sex? Oh no I need to walk 45 minutes, if only there was a way to travel faster than my own two feet!

:ssh: It's an excuse because he doesn't really want to have sex with her, he just thinks he should.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

Yeah, a bootstraps mentality/strong work ethic/understanding the value of a dollar are not exactly crippling disadvantages in early adulthood, and neither is not having your parents buy you a beater car. It is much better not to start your adult life saddled with student loan debt, but if you go to a state school it also shouldn't be something that can't be dealt with, especially if you actually have family resources to fall back on if things go south for you. Though it also does depend on how family resources affect aid, as you definitely can get mega-hosed if your parents make enough money to disqualify you from most aid but refuse to contribute to your educational costs.

The part where that dude is potentially loving up his kids' future is if he doesn't pay for educational and enrichment opportunities on breaks during childhood/early teenage years, as that's when middle and upper class children tend to actually get academic separation from poorer children who don't have access to the same resources (and the gap widens every year).

LGD fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Feb 7, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
it kind of doesn't matter because that guy is a douuuuche

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Moridin920 posted:

The access to aid point is true, but they calculate that based on what your parents CAN pay not what they actually ARE paying iirc... That hosed me in sophomore year when my dad (who was paying) stopped paying (for various /r/relationships reasons) but the financial aid office said my family income was too high to qualify for anything really (unless you are 26+ of age iirc).
Yeah that's exactly what i meant, in a situation where the parents could afford it the kid is basically sol if they don't help out, imo that's a lovely system and things shouldn't be that way so I'm mostly talking about it in a hypothetical sort of way. I think the idea of having your kids earn their car/college/etc so they appreciate it more is fine.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
If two kittens were orphaned by Pick running down their mum, then the kittens were adopted by different families and ran into each other later, do you think they'd be attracted to each other?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Cats are degenerates so probably yeah.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

Cats are degenerates so probably yeah.

#BuildTheWall

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Don't worry, Pick would've taxidermied the momma cat.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VanSandman posted:

Don't worry, Pick would've taxidermied the momma cat.

What so they could practice their incest in front of the mom's corpse?! You sick freak.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Cumslut1895 posted:

If two kittens were orphaned by Pick running down their mum, then the kittens were adopted by different families and ran into each other later, do you think they'd be attracted to each other?

Cats are known sister-fuckers.

Motherfuckers too.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
That's why I had my cat's balls removed NO THANKS.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

My cat is a bastard born from mother/son relations. He's a special kitty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I was the first stop on a gorgeous divorcee's reintroduction to the wild as her and her husband separated their assets.

It is something I can heartily recommend, just don't be an idiot and try and make a relationship out of it.