Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Moridin920 posted:

lol look at how wildly optimistic I am "well, only ONE MORE gop senator needs to vote nay to stop this travesty"

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it wont happen

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
knock knock
who's there
president
president who
PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP~!!!!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I still cant believe donald trump is potus. This is the world we live in.

lol.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I'm still "laughing out loud" but it's more of a labored, terrified grunting noise than a traditional laugh

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

*In angry Turmp voter voice* : Come one dude.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
help im dyin

no really please sned help

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

#smokingmirrors

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Come one dude, I voted for you but I can't ignore the fact that you can't actually read!?

e:

Lacey posted:

#smokingmirrors

lmfao

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
relapsed on mirrors again :(

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

I lolled at Trump today
To see if I still feel

cnut
May 3, 2016

The Protagonist posted:

help im dyin

no really please sned help

:siren: Help is on the way, buddy!

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
TRUMP IS IMAGE CONSCIOUS

He may be lead one of the world’s most powerful nations, but just like the everyday person, the President wants to be comfortable. Mr Trump likes to watch TV in his bathrobe. When he’s not doing that or not on his phone, he sometimes likes to explore the “unfamiliar surroundings of his new home”. But when it comes to the Oval Office, Mr Trump is obsessed with decor, going so far as to tell staff to schedule televised events there as much as possible. Mr Trump likes to show visitors the newly hung golden drapes, which he said were once used by Franklin D Roosevelt. But they were actually designed for Bill Clinton.

TRUMP’S TEAM IS SMALL AND CHAOTIC

Not only is Mr Trump’s team small but the President is reportedly frustrated by its inability to control the backlash on his executive orders. A former staffer told the Times the aggressive approach seen in first two weeks of the presidency was like D-Day but the President and his team had “stormed the beaches without any plan for a longer war”. The crew consists of “no more than a half-dozen empowered aides with virtually no familiarity with the workings of the White House or federal government”, the article states.

THE PRESIDENT LOVES CABLE TV

Now he’s in the White House, Mr Trump doesn’t have as much access to his supporters and fans as he once had and is feeling “increasingly pinched by the pressures of the job”. To try and understand what’s going on outside the White House walls, Mr Trump watches cable news.

Some aides say he watches too much cable and spends a lot of time criticising his critics.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-furious-over-bathrobe-expose/news-story/a0cdb4e8224c4e9fbb06a24f303aff0e

hahhahahahahahahshhf lol

edit : lol x 3

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

TheChaosPath posted:

I lolled at Trump today
To see if I still feel

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
speaking of not knowing the inner workings of the white house, they mean quite literally - i read an article about how some aides wanted a meeting at the WH but didnt know how to work the light system in the room so they just had it in the dark

lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
his method for relaxing is to watch tv shows which relentlessly criticize everything he says and does

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

thathonkey posted:

speaking of not knowing the inner workings of the white house, they mean quite literally - i read an article about how some aides wanted a meeting at the WH but didnt know how to work the light system in the room so they just had it in the dark

lol

Lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

thathonkey posted:

lol

loving lol

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

FoolyCharged posted:

I still cant believe donald trump is potus. This is the world we live in.

lol.
:smugdon: :regd08:

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Lacey posted:

#smokingmirrors

Came here to post this maybe it's a coke reference

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I KNEW IT WAS YOU DONALDO

I VOTED FOR YOU

:cry:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

thathonkey posted:

relapsed on mirrors again :(

:sad:

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

But if he does that I dont get to laugh at him as long? :confuoot:

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

thathonkey posted:

lol

lmao

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
just remembered trump is prez, lol

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Trump is doing this guy a frighten.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Just remembered that the president is a guy that really gets butthurt about being made fun of on a TV show that's made fun of the president for decades. lol.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

lol
...and once they're done they just have to wander around randomly opening doors until they find an exit. lol

And Trump's "I call my own shots!" tweet came after Morning Joe said Bannon or someone else might be "calling the shots" like he literally was tweeting at morning Joe minus the @. LOL

P.S. - Blonde-haired moth with relatively small genitals named after Donald Trump:
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/blondehaired-moth-with-small-genitals-named-after-donald-trump/

That's a lol.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Feb 7, 2017

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
why is he so obsessed with the new york times. like there's a bajillion other papers and news channels that think he's a big humongous turd baby but every other tweet is about how NYTIMES IS WRONG and HAD TO APOLOGIZE.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

The probably ran an article making fun of him in the 80s he's still mad about.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah i think nytimes is one of the publications that was hitting him hard for being a real poo poo businessman and lying about his success over the past few decades leading up to him running for and winning the highest office in the land on largely those same merits

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

thathonkey posted:

lol

heklp my chest is hurting from all the lols

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the latest in WH leaks makes it sound like priebus and bannon are gonna square off over power and influence eventually which i bet trump thinks is a good idea because that is how things work in reality tv and maybe it is since it could mean one of them leaves or they both stubbornly remain and act as foils for one another

Either way lol

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I just like how trump signs executive orders without reading them first, lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lime Tonics posted:

I just like how trump signs executive orders without reading them first, lol

he can't read them though lol

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

why is he so obsessed with the new york times. like there's a bajillion other papers and news channels that think he's a big humongous turd baby but every other tweet is about how NYTIMES IS WRONG and HAD TO APOLOGIZE.

He wanted to rule new york before he wanted to rule america, but the media establishment that most represents new york's upper class has always called him out as a classless oaf. I bet his father and entire social circle growing up all read and respected the new york times, even when their opinions differed with it.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Arrhythmia posted:

he can't read them though lol

our president, the president of the country in which I reside, cannot read

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
hey guys, wanna hear a joke? so a priest, a rabbi, and an imam walk into a bar. the priest turns to the rabbi and says donald trump is the president of the united states of america

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Arrhythmia posted:

hey guys, wanna hear a joke? so a priest, a rabbi, and an imam walk into a bar. the priest turns to the rabbi and says donald trump is the president of the united states of america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

LOL, you can't make this poo poo up!

"Rudy Giuliani and Elaine Chao paid by ‘cult-like’ Iranian group to give speeches"

quote:

President Trump adviser Rudy Giuliani and Cabinet member Elaine Chao gave paid speeches to a “cult-like” Iranian group that killed Americans before the 1979 Islamic Revolution, according to a report on Sunday.

Giuliani, the former mayor, was paid an unknown amount to speak to the political arm of Mujahedeen-e-Khalq, which the State Department previously called a terrorist group, the Associated Press reported.

Elaine Chao, who was confirmed last week as Trump’s transportation secretary and is the husband of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, was paid $50,000 for a five minute speech to the group.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/05/rudy-giuliani-and-elaine-chao-paid-by-cult-like-iranian-group-to-give-speeches/