Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

homeless snail posted:

its the smarter movie magazine.
Oh, so it is. Says so right there.

Man, i can't stop thinking about Mulholland Drive, maybe i should just watch it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The first Matrix movie and The Animatrix are still good

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Holy crap Stretch was such a great SoL manga! Ran and Keiko were charming as heck and I thought the whole thing had a good mix of them being goofy together and more quiet introspective moments. I'm really surprised at the response it got a few days ago, their relationship was adorable and the ending, while kinda sudden, was handled really sweetly :3: The actual stretching was really neat too, I'm really awful at just stretching to keep limber but I might have to save a couple of panels to encourage and remind me

:3:

These two are so great :3:

I really wish bathhouses were a thing here 'cause this seems like a pretty great evening

Stretch, I really loved it and as much as I'd like to read another 100 chapters of it, I thought it worked fantastically just covering that time in their lives :kimchi:

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Dangerous Person posted:

The first Matrix movie and The Animatrix are still good

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Stretch is the pain of a canonically denied ship. Also I need to remember to stretch more, but the weightlifting manga says static stretches are bad. Who to trust?

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i think The Batman is going to be good

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Why

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

ben affleck is a good director/writer

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

hosed up, but true

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Affleck dropped out of directing it

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

The Colonel posted:

it's from the last episode, not the ova

http://i.imgur.com/0c5lcSF.mp4

Thanks, that gif always makes my day.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

chumbler posted:

Stretch is the pain of a canonically denied ship. Also I need to remember to stretch more, but the weightlifting manga says static stretches are bad. Who to trust?

If we're talking about the same gym manga, don't they just say the doing more intensive stretching pre-workout is a mistake and just warming up is the way to go

Also, I mean, they're not living together anymore but they still seemed just as into each other and it's not like either of them are dead or living on the other side of the world ./shrug

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

ben affleck is a good director/writer
I have bad news stair...

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Hiro in that last panel is great :kimchi:

:same:

lol

Knorth fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Feb 7, 2017

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

homeless snail posted:

I have bad news stair...

Turns out snails are slow at delivering news....

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I also want to do a bowl with miya

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/HDKirin/status/828470631826022400

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Miss Ran is powerful

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Yes, yes this is good.

Nitrousoxide fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Feb 7, 2017

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Neir is looking good.

Head: Prototype Midan Goggles of Aiming
Body: Oschon’s Mail of Aiming
Hands: Aoidos’ Shoulder Gloves
Pants: Makai Markswoman’s Quartertights
Feet: Aoidos’ Thighboots

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

a kitten posted:

Neir is looking good.

Head: Prototype Midan Goggles of Aiming
Body: Oschon’s Mail of Aiming
Hands: Aoidos’ Shoulder Gloves
Pants: Makai Markswoman’s Quartertights
Feet: Aoidos’ Thighboots

Owns

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Dangerous Person posted:

Affleck dropped out of directing it

oh

nevermind then

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Yuyushiki artist draws skate 2 with the Lucky Star sisters.

https://twitter.com/mikamikomata/status/828218982964436993

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Important announcement there is a new Morishima doujin. I know nothing about the source material but who cares.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFuMKdrzPqU

Woo neat! I hope this one is just as dumb and enjoyable as the previous albums

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

chumbler posted:

Knorth posted:

If we're talking about the same gym manga, don't they just say the doing more intensive stretching pre-workout is a mistake and just warming up is the way to go
They do say this, but yeah. Really, stretching isn't terrible. I've always been told that warming up and doing static stretches at the same time is good and effective and helps reduce injury, but don't overdo it on the stretching.

Also stretch after working out and cool down.
But lol I don't cool down and stretch after all the time unless I need it, because who has time for that.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I tried a few of the simpler solo stretches in stretch back in the day, and they felt nice, so I've since been stretching before bed.

Thanks, Stretch, for having a positive effect on my life.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Holy poo poo, looks like Nioh actually lets you play it when you hit the pre-load threshold instead of just making you stare at the title screen until the other 10 gigs are in. I actually get to give it a try tonight.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I hope steam soon allows preloading of Atelier Sophie and Nights of Azure which I bought again because I am responsible with money.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

junmom.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Done taste-testing Nioh for the night. Definitely feels like the product of the Ninja Gaiden guys making a Souls game. Between what I played and what I've heard, I think I'm going to enjoy that quite a bit.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

i'm glad jun's mom is encouraging of their relationship

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

The Colonel posted:

i'm glad jun's mom is encouraging of their relationship
she has always been very supportive. during the Sleepover At Jun's House arc she told them to make her a grandjunmom

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Void Ark etc. was great.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I like the part where you have a kamehameha battle with diabolos

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
help I'm listening to a song by the boydol that's inspired by Christopher Columbus and I like it

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Free Gorf

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

• Locked thread