Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Landing a perfect attack with the Judgment Ring in Shadow Hearts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Aston posted:

Finishing a battle in Earthbound that would have killed you except for the rolling hp meter

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ahhhhhh

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hello darkness my old friend

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- Jump -> Throw Bomb -> Charge Boost -> Double Jump -> Throw Bomb (Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows, 2015)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

- Jump -> Throw Bomb -> Charge Boost -> Double Jump -> Throw Bomb (Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows, 2015)

You can throw another burst in there after the double jump too sometimes. Man I love Plague Knight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

You can throw another burst in there after the double jump too sometimes. Man I love Plague Knight

I beat shovel knight again yesterday and was thinking "man what an awesome game, especially with my newfound mega man knowledge" and then I booted up Plague Knight and had that whole revelation all over again. Plague knight is so unbelievably good

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

alright that's it! I'm playing Plague Knight tonight!

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
when Specter Knight comes out they're reimplementing the old Plague Knight two-button charge exploit that basically lets you fly through every level

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

-starting a fight in yakuza 0
-switchng stances in yakuza 0
-using a heat action in yakuza 0

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plague Knight is so good I think I like it better than the original Shovel Knight campaign

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Plague Knight is so good I think I like it better than the original Shovel Knight campaign

i absolutely do, its amazing

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Plague Knight is a top 3 platformer character for me. I doubt that I'll like Specter more but I'm still excited for his mode.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
a perfectly executed fake smoke thrown to cat in dust 2 and then a well timed real smoke thrown to cat in dust 2 as well

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

When you make Leblanc cum in the massage minigame in ffx-2.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
-sticking an AIDS infected needle into a thugs rear end with a heat action in Yakuza 0

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

-sticking an AIDS infected needle into a thugs rear end with a heat action in Yakuza 0

me too.... but not using a needle :twisted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Importing save game data to its sequel, to get all the old loot you had plus have the NPCs react to your old decisions.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Breaking an enemy squad in Total War and sending your cavalry to mop up the remaining ones that are fleeing.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
calling in a dead teammate such that his hellpod kills a tank in helldivers

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

drifting a turn holding down the turbo button in super hang-on

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

Hell yes. Taking curves at 324km/h feels amazing.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

yeah baby

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Hell yes. Taking curves at 324km/h feels amazing.

Agreed, whatever the gently caress that number is. Its over 300 so it seems big and good.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
that jet engine sound effect when you haymaker a guy in mgsv

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Action Tortoise posted:

that jet engine sound effect when you haymaker a guy in mgsv

It's the six million dollar man noise lol

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It's the six million dollar man noise lol

no not the running punch. the one at the end of a 3 hit combo

Pee Shy
Jan 23, 2011

GOO GAH Gah whe WAN sheh GAA boo!!!!!!!!! DADY No touch ME there!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I was a child, I used to call the koopa as a "turtle" or a "boppa sincy"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

-

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

I keep thinking about this post and laughing.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

when you and your buddies own someone for not using a mic constantly for 40 minutes in a game of csgo and all of a sudden their rage filled voice explodes into the server in the final round

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Black Baby Goku posted:

-That one level 3 heat action where you punt a garbage can over a guy's head and uppercut him into it

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Lumpy the Cook posted:

-That one level 3 heat action where you punt a garbage can over a guy's head and uppercut him into it

-the one where you grab a dude's gun and then shoot his hand off as he tries to grab it back

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

gently caress Yes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ancient taboo goomba stomp: running tf2 the normal way after leaving it in text mode all night and getting 16 new items

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- Roman Cancels in the Guilty Gear Xrd series

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

extremebuff posted:

ancient taboo goomba stomp: running tf2 the normal way after leaving it in text mode all night and getting 16 new items

pestering goons to log in with your steam account on their linux partition in the hopes that tux will be tradeable

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Zaggitz posted:

-the one where you grab a dude's gun and then shoot his hand off as he tries to grab it back

http://i.imgur.com/0PHKeVN.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008