Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

The Pats are a good team who deserved to be in the Super Bowl, but who also have magical wizard powers that cause their opponents to pass the ball when running it is the very obvious game winning move.

Like just three runs and a FG means the Falcons win, instead they lose 23 yards on pass plays and end up losing the game. Seahawks pass instead of run and get picked. I wish I had Belicheck's black magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

chitoryu12 posted:

Retard libertarians decide to walk into a police station with one guy decked out in a balaclava and chest rig holding an AK to file a complaint about a traffic ticket. Miraculously avoid being gunned down immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr6zQLvPMpw

This is the second amendment version of yelling fire in a crowded theatre.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I was laughing at this earlier.
"What we're doing is legal!"

Lol so is putting your dick in a garbage disposal.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

TotalLossBrain posted:

I was laughing at this earlier.
"What we're doing is legal!"

Lol so is putting your dick in a garbage disposal.

How is your mom by the way

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

The Ents are going to war

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

ranbo das posted:

The Pats are a good team who deserved to be in the Super Bowl, but who also have magical wizard powers that cause their opponents to pass the ball when running it is the very obvious game winning move.

Like just three runs and a FG means the Falcons win, instead they lose 23 yards on pass plays and end up losing the game. Seahawks pass instead of run and get picked. I wish I had Belicheck's black magic.

Also the same rear end in a top hat gets a holding penalty on 3rd and long THREE TIMES IN A ROW. How do you not pull that guy and send him to the locker room to be beaten?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

These flops are getting lazier and lazier.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

chitoryu12 posted:

Retard libertarians decide to walk into a police station with one guy decked out in a balaclava and chest rig holding an AK to file a complaint about a traffic ticket. Miraculously avoid being gunned down immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr6zQLvPMpw

CONUNDRUM: If having weapons showing isn't a show of force and is just exercising your rights, why would the cops be upset with this? Why don't the cops treat them like any other person and address their questions with courtesy and professionalism?

Or do guns fundamentally change situations or something? BRAIN ASPLODE.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Having a weapon holstered or slung on your back and calling the police station ahead of time would be a good and not retarded way to do that.

I can't fault the cops for putting the guy on his face when we walks in looking like a loving bank robber.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Crushing his 1st and 2nd amendment rights

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
It was the balaclava that does it for me. You're going in to make a complaint, but you don't want them to know who you are even though you're going to have to identify yourself to make the complaint. Zero self awareness or logical processing.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
Maybe also don't carry a loving gun into a police station. Open carry people can be soo dumb sometimes.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The little firey footprints are just delightful. :allears:

There's so many similar videos of people getting burned by hitting containers of accelerant with bats or whatever and causing an explosion because they just can't comprehend how burning liquids operate.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Some say, on dark nights like this, you can still see him still running through the forest.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Outrail posted:

It was the balaclava that does it for me. You're going in to make a complaint, but you don't want them to know who you are even though you're going to have to identify yourself to make the complaint. Zero self awareness or logical processing.

So, autism. Which explains the "law is black and white" point of view most of them take, without realizing that the law is not in fact that binary.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

they just can't comprehend how burning liquids operate.

I enjoy learning with them by watching their videos.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Stop, drop, and roll. Or just try to outrun the fire. Whatever.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
“If you run till you’re out of air, you can break the fire triangle.”

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

I Am Crake posted:

It's not a big danger, but as with heights, it's good to be careful with escalators. Chances of them mangling your feet are small, but it does happen, though it seems to mostly happen to people who aren't that bright to begin with.

Edit - well, their kids, mostly.

When I worked at a hotel, we had an elevator in the lobby. Maybe 1 out of 30 parents had the wherewithal to tell their kids not to gently caress around on it.

Once, about 12-15 kids were running up and down them, with their parents all hanging out in the lobby - none of them paying attention. All of a sudden, we heard a "scrreeeeee" sound coming from the top of the escalator, and then a blood-curdling scream from a kid. The kid comes running down screaming and crying, and missing one shoe.

He wasn't hurt, but the fucker got his shoe stuck in there, and it got ate. The mother came up 10 minutes later asking if we could get the shoe back, to which we just said 'gently caress no'. loving parents.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
I imagine that kid learned a powerful lesson that day

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Here let me just...

TopHatGenius posted:

Maybe also don't carry a loving gun into a police station. Open carry people can be soo dumb sometimes.
There we go.

In unrelated 'freude, I randomly remembered an old Minecraft video with a griefing kid getting caught by an admin and losing his mind. I wouldn't be surprised if it's staged but if not hoooooly poo poo this kid is legit on the spectrum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYB4v8uThXc
Read to the disclaimer, turn your volume WAAAAAAAAAY down.

The story, as I understand it, is that this kid was inviting people into his world, somehow trapping and killing them, then looting all their poo poo. He unknowingly tries this on a server admin and gets to watch all his ill-gotten loot get evaporated, then :redhammer:'d.

Happy Landfill posted:

I imagine that kid learned a powerful lesson that day

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

That Minecraft video is both an amazing comeuppance and also incredibly disturbing at the same time.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I didn't see it in the video but apparently they even had their hands on the rifles when they went in there. It's almost unbelievable they weren't shot. No matter what you think of police violence or the 2nd amendment, you would statistically expect to be killed if you walked into a cop shop with a loving assault rifle in your hands.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Rough Lobster posted:

I can't fault the cops for putting the guy on his face when we walks in looking like a loving bank robber.

The guy who posted that video (a different guy than is IN the video) has decided to make the worst, most offensive analogy possible, on exactly that topic. (Watch to the end.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siEK0iIFM10

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Takes No Damage posted:

Here let me just...

There we go.

In unrelated 'freude, I randomly remembered an old Minecraft video with a griefing kid getting caught by an admin and losing his mind. I wouldn't be surprised if it's staged but if not hoooooly poo poo this kid is legit on the spectrum.

The story, as I understand it, is that this kid was inviting people into his world, somehow trapping and killing them, then looting all their poo poo. He unknowingly tries this on a server admin and gets to watch all his ill-gotten loot get evaporated, then :redhammer:'d.

[swallowing boogers]

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Regardless of whether that's fake or not or whether the subtitles are accurate, I cannot fathom how a living human being could make those ungodly noises.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

The last one is someone in the Premature Celebration subreddit prematurely celebrating a premature celebration.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's real. There are kids that can make those noises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJZRVG40Wwo
hello?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Manuel Calavera posted:

It's real. There are kids that can make those noises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJZRVG40Wwo
hello?

You have started me on a journey of people losing their poo poo playing computer games.

It's magical.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Garrand posted:

Regardless of whether that's fake or not or whether the subtitles are accurate, I cannot fathom how a living human being could make those ungodly noises.

I was co-oping on dark souls 3 the other night, and I play with the sound low or off because we have two tvs in the living room. Kid watches stuff or games on the other one.

Anyway we were invaded and the host decided to leeroy Jenkins the invader. I started hearing similar sounds to that screeching help me over and over agin as he died to 30 enemies and the invader at once. Abruptly cut off as the session ended. I laughed and laughed. Sadly the PS4 record stuff doesn't seem to pick up voice.

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
I love how these kids don't have the sense to just log off. Gotta defend that honor!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 24 days!

flosofl posted:

You have started me on a journey of people losing their poo poo playing computer games.

It's magical.

Post some cause I love playing those to put me to sleep.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
That kid doesn't learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1R6m-Rp_WU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Doesn't Garry's Mod just let you noclip?

Takes No Damage posted:

There's a hell of a coincidence - I just hunted this down myself a few days ago because it's just such a magical journey.

People trolling idiots in games is one of my favourite things. I miss the griefing thread :(

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM.... I'm actually NOT bothered by this avatar

Gorilla Salad posted:

Doesn't Garry's Mod just let you noclip?

Depends on the server settings.

There are almost no really good gmod servers any more, last time I checked -- 95% of them are weird lovely RPG-lites full of children where you can't use explosives or spawn anything unless you play their stupid economy game. There was one server I used to play on back in the day, though, with everything unlocked, and it was goddamned magnificent. So many creative homemade killing machines; so many angry screaming children who couldn't figure out how you were able to make a gun that spawned a sensor-networked mesh of 20 land mines directly under their feet.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

If we're going to post videos of people losing their poo poo over vidyagames, let's turn on the wayback machine for a trip to the early days of the internet.

(Loud and NSFW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opl77bP7vbY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

canyoneer posted:

The Ents are going to war

War... war never changes.