Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Eh. I suppose things have changed from the late 80s where it wasnt a world ending event to get into a good solid scrap and come home a bit hosed up. Goddamn kids today I tell ya :corsair: all these goddamn whiny bitches afraid to lose so they bring guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5whQyipm8U

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

gavin was real cavalier about telling NYC anti they're "dead"

and i have no doubt he would shoot an antifa in the back, he's a remorseless scumfuck and absolutely capable of murder

on the other hand, I've met some nyc "antifa". Some of them are very scary dudes who really just want to hurt people and antifa got to them before the bikers did. Good luck Gavin.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

oh so its like a babbys first fascist LP and he is like the ugly inbred redneck version of pewdiepie?

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Montasque posted:

The kids ain't alright.

oh uh i thought that this was fake

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

passionate dongs posted:

oh uh i thought that this was fake

White nationalist /pol/ tards want it to be fake. The reality is that /pol/ are a bunch of incel nerds of all races and creeds larping as internet Nazis.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Montasque posted:

White nationalist /pol/ tards want it to be fake. The reality is that /pol/ are a bunch of incel nerds of all races and creeds larping as internet Nazis.

god i thought larping was the worst already when it was just vampires and furries :gonk:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Montasque posted:

I'm all for smashing Nazis, but not some nerds.

These little fuckers should learn that their actions have consequences. If their parents never hit them, then Antifa should.

I think it's more productive to prank them as nerds, but they absolutely deserve to have their faces swollen.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

man nerds got waaaaaay worse in the past 20 years

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Karl Barks posted:

man nerds got waaaaaay worse in the past 20 years

Cant even be a whiny bitch in person anymore, nooo they have to call your employer because you said mean things to them..

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

These little fuckers should learn that their actions have consequences. If their parents never hit them, then Antifa should.

I think it's more productive to prank them as nerds, but they absolutely deserve to have their faces swollen.

I'd make 'em get me a switch off the ol' elm tree, then they'd get a whoop'n they'd never forget.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Montasque posted:

goddamn why cant these kids play eve online or something

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Alexander Dugin on Infowars right now. At work and can't listen, but I'm sure it's fantastic.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The essential elements of Duginism can be boiled down to "America is Russia's greatest geopolitical enemy, and it must be undermined at every turn if we want to reforge a Eurasian Empire." And now he's a guest on male nutritional supplement super patriot Alex Jones Infowars.com

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The essential elements of Duginism can be boiled down to "America is Russia's greatest geopolitical enemy, and it must be undermined at every turn if we want to reforge a Eurasian Empire." And now he's a guest on male nutritional supplement super patriot Alex Jones Infowars.com

well yeah you shouldn't put poison into your system, just alex brand poison

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

From Dugin's 1997 book, Foundations of Geopolitics:

Germany should be offered the de facto political dominance over most Protestant and Catholic states located within Central and Eastern Europe.

France should be encouraged to form a "Franco-German bloc" with Germany.

The United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe.

Ukraine should be annexed by Russia.

Russia should manipulate Japanese politics by offering the Kuril Islands to Japan and provoking anti-Americanism.

Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
so he is a bad racist wizard looking fucker.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Montasque posted:

Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

turns out you dont need any of this poo poo if you can just idiocracy orange clown guy into the white house

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

The Brown Menace posted:

turns out you dont need any of this poo poo if you can just idiocracy orange clown guy into the white house

what do you think has been happening, exactly, to lead up to that?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I for one am already exhausted with daily life in crazyland. :smith:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Montasque posted:

Germany should be offered the de facto political dominance over most Protestant and Catholic states located within Central and Eastern Europe.

Russia should manipulate Japanese politics by offering the Kuril Islands to Japan and provoking anti-Americanism.

PRISON PLANET INFOWARS.COM WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Montasque posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKF0IYwhrjk

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Bud K ninja sword posted:

so he is a bad racist wizard looking fucker.

Rasputin never stays dead

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

quote:

I put my safety and my freedom on the line because letting Yiannopoulos speak was more terrifying to me than potential injury or arrest.

:horse:

http://www.dailycal.org/2017/02/07/violence-self-defense/

e: lol

quote:

The key question now remains: Was the “violence” Wednesday night justified? I am of the opinion that it was the plurality of tactics employed Wednesday evening that contributed to the success of the cancellation of the talk. I merely wish to offer some thoughts in hope of reframing the dominant narrative. I urge you to consider whether damaging the windows of places like banks and the Amazon student store constitutes “violence” — and, if so, what weight this “violence” carries in the context of the symbolic, structural and actual violence that is proposed, condoned and actioned by the likes of Milo Yiannopoulos and his supporters.

Kilmers Elbow has issued a correction as of 14:17 on Feb 8, 2017

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

thats an awful lot of fancy college words to say I'm cool with punching nazi edgelords.

loving lol

"We had great synergy out there that evening, our upward mobility transcends traditional paradigms and we have established true visionary leverage."

-Some marketing or MBA dork

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Is it ok to use violence against people who write like this?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Montasque posted:

Is it ok to use violence against people who write like this?

I'd say youd be totally covered under the fighting words exception in the first amendment.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.
The way that ginger smirks as me makes me want to label him a nazi.

Bash the fash.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Mordekai posted:

The way that ginger smirks as me makes me want to label him a nazi.

Bash the fash.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/SimonNRicketts/status/829413396542013445

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Liberals still can't fathom violence as a political tactic.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Montasque posted:

I am cool with violence being a tactic. i just think it should be targeted, example with baltimor. burning down your block and local CVS then cutting the hoses when the fire department is trying to save your neighborhood is loving retarded. fight the cops, gently caress up a bank. do something like thats targeted, not edgy stupid poo poo that just fucks up your community

if you want to fight milo. then charge the stage and beat him up. dont have temper tantrum in the audience or gently caress up your own campus and attack random students.

Montasque posted:

well yeah, thats what most of /pol/ is, a bunch of edgy lovely kids and young adults. and thats their "gently caress society" counter culture. the online left tried cracking down on it in stupid ways and that only made it spread and become cool. the more they try to tighten their grip, the more idiots. the good thing about nazis and other facistic dick knobs(including the ones in actual power) is that they have tons of infighting and purity/victim Olympic poo poo, so they have lots of people turning on each other over the littlest poo poo. it a problem on the left but its also fortunatly a problem for the right as well, like the example you gave.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

believe me they will probaly learn. they will be an autistic edge lord to the wrong person and get beat.

What upsets me is their bullshit culture war is spreading to my college. according to an email i got today, a ton of white supremacist/alt right posters and pamphlets were spread around the campus. so fun times ahead.

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 22:28 on Feb 8, 2017

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Dapper_Swindler posted:

What upsets me is their bullshit culture war is spreading to my college. according to an email i got today, a ton of white supremacist/alt right posters and pamphlets were spread around the campus. so fun times ahead.

Oooooh tell me you are in central FL :allears:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Oooooh tell me you are in central FL :allears:

nah south east PA. i never saw any of the stuff. basically, the email said it was a national organization that had been sending it to other schools too and that while the campus is free speech, gently caress racists/bigots/sexists. which is cool.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Montasque posted:

liberals think politics is debate club for adults when it actually is a version of ugg and grubb hitting each other over the head with clubs to decide who gets to eat and who gets to starve, but with improved optics

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Dapper_Swindler posted:

nah south east PA. i never saw any of the stuff. basically, the email said it was a national organization that had been sending it to other schools too and that while the campus is free speech, gently caress racists/bigots/sexists. which is cool.

awwww.. certain folks around here have been documenting it, finding the sources and reporting it to the press and the police

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

awwww.. certain folks around here have been documenting it, finding the sources and reporting it to the press and the police

maybe it will get a local news story, but i doubt it. our school doesnt have much in the way of crazies on either side, maybe some college libertarians and rural republicans, but most of them are friendly enough. i just don't want to see the internet culture war poo poo parade show up at my college.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Dapper_Swindler posted:

maybe it will get a local news story, but i doubt it. our school doesnt have much in the way of crazies on either side, maybe some college libertarians and rural republicans, but most of them are friendly enough. i just don't want to see the internet culture war poo poo parade show up at my college.

oh its on the news tonight sir :colbert: gotta make that poo poo compelling

https://twitter.com/GWarmothWFTV/status/829439461284933632

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Saw a bunch of these posted around UofT in the fall of 2015.

Walking to the office, boom, fascism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ahhahahahhhahahaha thats the cn tower isnt it

that great symbol of white achievement