Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

zegermans posted:

I hope he has family impacted by the Muslim ban.

i hope only for good things, for everyone, except for republicans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

must be nice to be entirely unshackled from ideas such as "honesty", "consistency", and "decency"

yeah, it has worked out pretty well for them

i've given up on the first two, and i only apply decency to people who deserve it i.e. not conservatives

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Centrist Dems are way more responsible for Trump than the Steins of the world

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lastgirl posted:

CNN tonight

9 pm

Debate Night in America: Bernie Sanders vs Ted Cruz

:bernin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lix-ajZ4Sk

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

The Potassiumification of Tim Cook, Unknown, Multimedia 2015

thx 4 the pump up dude

people easily forget how quippy Bernie is

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

no poo poo but pointing to this vote, where the dems maintained 100% discipline, to demonstrate how bad they are is apt demonstration of her retardation

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

must be nice to be entirely unshackled from ideas such as "honesty", "consistency", and "decency"

now you're finally starting to understand politics

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

"cram it with your PC culture and safe spaces :smugbert:,

Let's talk about the REAL issues, like why are there so many muslims, really makes you think"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Lastgirl posted:

"cram it with your PC culture and safe spaces :smugbert:,

Let's talk about the REAL issues, like why are there so many muslims, really makes you think"

i wonder if there will be a moment in the debate where ted cruz will be like "we will never be able to afford socialized medicine unless we kick out all the immigrants, did you think of that smart guy" :smugbert:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Fire Berns slime type

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
Bernie has literally been saying the same thing for the past 40 years, he has got his talking points and rebuttals down to a science.

Cruz is a slimy cacodemon who can speak only in lies.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Tatum Girlparts posted:

only steinrokkan could be such a fuckup he tries to burn one of the most vocal and passionate anti-hillary posters as a hillfolk because he wanted to get a sick food slam in

Lol he was a Hill Folk til the day after election day, we never forget your crimes

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

People NOT ME are most responsible for BAD THING.

Why yes I am a millennial how did you know?!

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Each generation gets to the "get off my lawn" stage faster than the last

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

zegermans posted:

I hope he has family impacted by the Muslim ban.

i hope you get a life threatening easily preventable disease

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lastgirl posted:

The Potassiumification of Tim Cook, Unknown, Multimedia 2015

thx 4 the pump up dude

people easily forget how quippy Bernie is

I'm very excited for tonight's debate. Finger wagging. Stump speeches. Shoulders. I'm gonna get high on those Bernie feels again.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Each generation gets to the "get off my lawn" stage faster than the last

next generation won't have a lawn

it'll be a pile of junk

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Stein and Stein Voters have been disengaged from regular politics for years. Decades, even. Sure some are crystal healing woo woos, but a lot of people who say they are green are people who have decided that politics doesn't want them. They're a symptom, not a cause. Our politics have become so lovely and dumb that following them takes the same type of personality that laughs at diaper fetishists and getting involved in them feels like trying to talk sense in a local news' comment section. Outside of a few cities in a few places people's homes are decaying away into nothing. 20 years ago edgy songs talked about working for your pension and a 9-5 Monday to Friday job killing you on the inside and now those are luxuries that we're just supposed to be okay with losing. We watched big finance ruin the world and many people's lives and we watched them get away with it. Enron feels quaint. We torture and we're just okay with it. It's becoming increasingly clear that no one really knows what the gently caress they're doing.

Nobody votes, everyone feels like politics and politicians are corrupt, everyone feels like things aren't going well and nobody knows what to do about it. A minuscule percentage of people who vote third party have like no responsibility for all of this. They are a symptom of how horribly our politics have failed.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Condiv posted:

https://ambronite.com/

it's organic, so good for me, but made by scientists in labs which means sterile conditions, which again is good for me

so basically it's really much better than vegetables

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

good job Baloogan

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Oh I thought the debate was yesterday

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Fiction posted:

i hope you get a life threatening easily preventable disease

Well that's not nice!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I would vote green but I like vaccines and I have the hot take that the American greens are awful

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Austrian greens: defeat a neofascist in their presidential election

US greens: Is Hillary Clinton more dangerous than Donald Trump?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Grondoth posted:

Stein and Stein Voters have been disengaged from regular politics for years. Decades, even. Sure some are crystal healing woo woos, but a lot of people who say they are green are people who have decided that politics doesn't want them. They're a symptom, not a cause. Our politics have become so lovely and dumb that following them takes the same type of personality that laughs at diaper fetishists and getting involved in them feels like trying to talk sense in a local news' comment section. Outside of a few cities in a few places people's homes are decaying away into nothing. 20 years ago edgy songs talked about working for your pension and a 9-5 Monday to Friday job killing you on the inside and now those are luxuries that we're just supposed to be okay with losing. We watched big finance ruin the world and many people's lives and we watched them get away with it. Enron feels quaint. We torture and we're just okay with it. It's becoming increasingly clear that no one really knows what the gently caress they're doing.

Nobody votes, everyone feels like politics and politicians are corrupt, everyone feels like things aren't going well and nobody knows what to do about it. A minuscule percentage of people who vote third party have like no responsibility for all of this. They are a symptom of how horribly our politics have failed.

And that's why you voted for Jill Stein?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Grondoth posted:

:shrug:

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

fits my needs posted:

I didn't vote for Jill Stein

Everything sucks and it's obvious that no one knows what the gently caress they're doing, we should be mad at the people who are in charge rather than people who are so disengaged from normal politics they say "oh, I voted green"

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

fits my needs posted:

Little protip if they have no avatar they probably bet on abuela lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Condiv posted:

https://ambronite.com/

it's organic, so good for me, but made by scientists in labs which means sterile conditions, which again is good for me

so basically it's really much better than vegetables

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

looks like some silicon valley startup bullshit m8

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Little protip if they have no avatar they probably bet on abuela lol

In my case it's even more embarassing

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Grondoth posted:

In my case it's even more embarassing

gary johnson

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

JEB!

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/SeanMcElwee/status/829088055285936128

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

god

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

this is slightly misleading btw, well over 2 months to go to fill the Nevada Senate race - this is referring to the Virginia statehouse races

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Someone pay for me to move there and I'll run.

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

Why does this happen?
Can't just some random guy run as a dem?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

That confirms hillary will run again in 2020. No new blood will upstage abuela!

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

GodFish posted:

Someone pay for me to move there and I'll run.

The DNC should pay you but woops, literally no one knows anything about the budget or how much money is coming in and flowing out.

Remind me again why did we trust Hillary with billions of dollars of donations and her opaque plans for "downticket" funding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Heller voted for DeVos and the unions are organized and disciplined in Nevada. If they can survive for two years under the Trump-Puzder onslaught, and presuming Trump's approval rating stays lovely, the Senate race there should be very competitive despite being a midterm. I have to imagine a strong challenger will be chomping at the bit to take that race.

Any NV goons know who might run?

• Locked thread