Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Supreme Court has held that the president can do whatever it wants on Foreign Policy, within logic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Oh gently caress, I thought it was already argued and this was the decision. poo poo.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

Just heard it was constitutional, is this the majority decision or dissent?

who cares, npthing matters

just laugh at the endtimes imo

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

I'm not sure where they think this line of argument will get them, considering the thing they're fraudulently citing was nixed for being unable to pass muster

do you think this matters when they're already inventing terrorist attacks

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Fullhouse posted:

is trump about to start a loving war

yea lol

when he picked two lovely retired generals for his cabinet the writing was on the wall.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Plinkey posted:

Hello PA friend

i'm in new york

i'll never step in that goddamn state in the forseeable future after going for trump

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Leviathan posted:

how long is this thing gonna be, i only have a 30 second attention span

8 years

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Fullhouse posted:

Watch trump start a loving war

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
anyone posted this yet? Spicy can't catch a break, he didn't pay for a privacy services on his domain name = his info is publicly available.

quote:

Hey, remember when we told you Sean Spicer left his Venmo account open? You know, those halcyon days of a couple of hours ago? Apparently it got the internet digging even deeper, and discovered the Press Secretary is literally too cheap to keep people from digging up his name and address.

How? WHOIS! WHOIS, if you’re unfamiliar, is a protocol that lets you query who owns a website. Generally it’s used by security professionals and journalists to track who’s behind a website and who’s paying for it. It’s a fairly standard document that spits out the name, address, and other data tied to a website. If that sounds a bit risky for private citizens, it is; most people pay a small fee, usually $8 to $10 a year, to keep this information private.

Spicer didn’t, when he registered the since-erased SeanSpicer.com. And Mashable points out that more or less outs Spicer’s personal data to the entire world, something they confirmed by calling the number:

Since Spicer’s phone number was listed right there, we called it. The first time it went straight to voicemail where Spicer identifies himself and ties himself to a GOP email address. It’s clearly his voice. …When we Googled the phone number, it popped up in a Wikileaks DNC email dump where Spicer, then chief strategist and communications director for the Republican National Committee, was asking Luis Miranda, communications director for the Democratic National Committee to hold the next debate “somewhere warm and fun.” At the bottom of the email, Spicer had his phone number listed.

http://uproxx.com/technology/sean-spicer-whois-information/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=boost&utm_campaign=PostEngagement

UFOTacoMan fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Feb 8, 2017

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Okay since this is the argument, this is a lovely argument.

Basically saying "You cannot have any oversight of the president"

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Corny posted:

poo poo!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
penis penis

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

pathetic little tramp posted:

Okay since this is the argument, this is a lovely argument.

Basically saying "You cannot have any oversight of the president"

oh man

"judges, you can't oversee the legality of the president because BABA BOOEY"

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Vertical Lime posted:

i'm in new york

i'll never step in that goddamn state in the forseeable future after going for trump

Ah we have basically the same forecast in south central PA

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

alnilam posted:

Did they ever find that bobcat tho

Ya

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

Corny posted:

Nice.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Fullhouse posted:

with california

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

their argument is literally, "Trump is king and answers to no man or branch of government" lmao

If it works we're all so supremely hosed there aren't words for it

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

good, the united states will default in 2 weeks

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

their argument is literally, "Trump is king and answers to no man or branch of government" lmao

p much

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

Every Democrat (the few elected left) in Texas is a vote for impeachment for Trump atm btw

Seriously, President Pence would be multiple times worse than Trump; vote no on impeachment.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

"Do you have any evidence that lifting the stay would result in a real risk?"

"The president determined there would be a real risk"

"What is the proof?"

"The president's determination"

they're really pushing this

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
As a judge I have to ask "why is this order for 90 days to review it? What created that specific number of days?"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Trash Trick posted:

"Do you have any evidence that lifting the stay would result in a real risk?"

"The president determined there would be a real risk"

"What is the proof?"

"The president's determination"

they're really pushing this

so did these guys only find out they were defending this poo poo this morning or what

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i can hear the judges cracking up, this is amazing

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Corny posted:

with a loving wall

with 69 feet of glorious something

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Epic High Five posted:

It kind of already has since 2000. There are a tonne of court cases that are essentially "Well, we can't really overrule this because confidential stuff"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i feel like even if your legislation is totally indefensible you should be able to do better than "cuz the preznit said so"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

If it works, we've been hosed for a lot longer than we think. The SCOTUS has a bad habit of avoiding ever touching these cases if it ever sniffs like something the Secretary of State might have an obvious input on. I also hope that if the courts do rule justly, that this piss pig be forced into a position to listen to them somehow, that's what I dread. How to force this fucker to sit his rear end down

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

paranoid randroid posted:

so did these guys only find out they were defending this poo poo this morning or what

Lol the court is asking this right now.

"You're saying this is all moving too fast to provide evidence but you filed the appeal"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Trump has an awful defense tonight

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
http://i.imgur.com/eGxPwqh.gifv

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Not as interesting as you would think, comm director and Press Secretary are tradiionally two different jobs.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

"is that in the record?"

"uh, no."

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
"There has also been other examples, but"
lmao this is a slaughter

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

radical meme posted:

Seriously, President Pence would be multiple times worse than Trump; vote no on impeachment.
I think Pense is more of a threat for normal government problems but Trump is more of a threat for catastrophic society ending problems, so that's a hard decision.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

paranoid randroid posted:

Anyone remember trumps legal challenge against Nevada for early voting? This is basically the same loving poo poo lmao

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Attorney: "SORRY I'M SO UNPREPARED!!! THIS IS ALL MOVING SO FAST!!!!"

Judge: "You appealed us."

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fullhouse posted:

with himself

Adbot