Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

:eyepop: Holy poo poo, Bors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

sheep-dodger posted:

Dunno where it's from, in German at least there's the phrase of "no longer having all the cups in your cupboards" which means that you've gone off the deep end.

it's a German idiom, yes " Jemand hat nicht alle Tassen im Schrank / someone doesn't have all his cups in his cupboard" means he lost his mind

So the metaphor here is, the richer he got, the crazier he went

Rich people are all dumb fucks ?

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

I'm running out of room, guys

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Nenonen posted:

Kelly seems to be getting mellow - first of all he's agreed to have the grandkid over in the first place, and secondly this has to be the first time that he's depicted Some Gizmo in a positive light

Look out, Granddad! Once your Perry Mason episodes are all in the cloud, you're at the mercy of those little twerps to come over and fix your Netflix for you!

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Lunatic Sledge posted:

Put it at the top of a stack of Statues of Liberty

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Lunatic Sledge posted:

It feels like we also need Eddie puppeting the whole thing.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

"Antifa Black Bloc slammed two fireworks into the campus, (Commander In) Chief. We was comin’ back from the city of San Francisco to Berkeley. We’d just delivered Milo. One of the good ones. Eleven hat wearing men went into the counterprotest. Our line went down in 12 minutes.

Didn’t see the first leftist for about a half-hour. Anarchist. 6-footer. You know how you know that in the streets Chief? You can tell by lookin’ from the hoody to the boots. What we didn’t know, was that our counterprotest was so secret, no distress tweet had been sent. They didn’t even list us overdue for 6 hours. Very first streetlight, Chief, leftists come cruisin’ by, so we formed ourselves into tight groups. It was sorta like you see in the calenders. Infantry squares like in the old calendars like the Battle of Bunker Hill and the idea was the leftist come to the nearest man, that man he starts trollin’ and posturin’ and sometimes that leftist he go away… but sometimes he wouldn’t go away.

Sometimes that leftist looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about a leftist is he’s got watery eyes. Weepy eyes. Like a baby’s eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn’t even seem to be an adult… ’til he punches ya, and those watery eyes roll over commie red and then… ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched virtue signalin’. The Overton Window closes up, and despite all your trollin’ and your posturin’ those leftists come in and… they tolerate you to pieces.

Anyway, the speech was cancelled.”

Holy God it's beautiful

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

skipThings posted:

it's a German idiom, yes " Jemand hat nicht alle Tassen im Schrank / someone doesn't have all his cups in his cupboard" means he lost his mind

So the metaphor here is, the richer he got, the crazier he went

Rich people are all dumb fucks ?

And also is more upset and angry at his own mind as the process wears on? This is a complicated politoon and needs twelve, twenty more labels

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

"Antifa Black Bloc slammed two fireworks into the campus, (Commander In) Chief. We was comin’ back from the city of San Francisco to Berkeley. We’d just delivered Milo. One of the good ones. Eleven hat wearing men went into the counterprotest. Our line went down in 12 minutes.

Didn’t see the first leftist for about a half-hour. Anarchist. 6-footer. You know how you know that in the streets Chief? You can tell by lookin’ from the hoody to the boots. What we didn’t know, was that our counterprotest was so secret, no distress tweet had been sent. They didn’t even list us overdue for 6 hours. Very first streetlight, Chief, leftists come cruisin’ by, so we formed ourselves into tight groups. It was sorta like you see in the calenders. Infantry squares like in the old calendars like the Battle of Bunker Hill and the idea was the leftist come to the nearest man, that man he starts trollin’ and posturin’ and sometimes that leftist he go away… but sometimes he wouldn’t go away.

Sometimes that leftist looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about a leftist is he’s got watery eyes. Weepy eyes. Like a baby’s eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn’t even seem to be an adult… ’til he punches ya, and those watery eyes roll over commie red and then… ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched virtue signalin’. The Overton Window closes up, and despite all your trollin’ and your posturin’ those leftists come in and… they tolerate you to pieces.

:drat:

In conclusion, gently caress Milo.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

:wow:

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Show me the way to go home
I'm tired and I want to bash the fash

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

Death Ray posted:

We're up to 33 signatures, Goonies! Let's get it to 50 this week! Have you seen Ramirez lately? He looks shaken... agitated! We're getting to him!

Sign the petition and make Michael Ramirez draw Donald Trump!

50 signatures now.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
"This is bad news"
"gently caress yours, got mine"

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
What the poo poo?

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Samurai Sanders posted:

What the poo poo?

Trump can't grab Justice by the pussy because there's a mouse trap.

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

Nonsense, this is an election year.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

SomeMathGuy posted:

Trump can't grab Justice by the pussy because there's a mouse trap.
My first thought was it was for dicks and I was confused and worried for everyone involved. Why "preservative"?

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

She's right, the only thing standing between students and success is the teachers. A lovely billionaire can save them.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

God drat

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
English lacks an inclusive/exclusive distinction for "us" so my first thought was she was smugly telling the nonwhite boy that he is screwed.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Feb 8, 2017

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Samurai Sanders posted:

English lacks an inclusive/exclusive distinction for "us" so my first thought was she was smugly telling the nonwhite boy that he is screwed.

That is what it's saying. The original is slightly different; you're looking at an edit.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Cat Mattress posted:

Probably a reference to a folktale about a dishwasher becoming rich or something? Like the cobbler? I'm trying to make sense of that "dishwasher" thing; I highly doubt Trump ever washed any dish in his life.

I assume it's in reference to the dishwasher to millionaire stereotype, not that this really applies to Trump.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Kids don't want to go to school, AGC.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Roland Jones posted:

That is what it's saying. The original is slightly different; you're looking at an edit.
Wow, they looked basically the same on my smartphone screen.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

quote:

This cartoon is awful, as is Lisa Benson blithely cheerleading for Trump like it's just another day in the GOP offices, but aside from all that I think we've got an early contender for Worst Label.

Voyager I fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Feb 8, 2017

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Voyager I posted:

This cartoon is awful, as is Lisa Benson blithely cheerleading for Trump like it's just another day in the GOP offices, but aside from all that I think we've got an early contender for Worst Label.

Or Best Edit.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

OldTennisCourt posted:

It's really telling that Trump supporters entire ethos can be summed up as "LOL YOU MAD CUCKLEBERRY FINN? HEH YOU GOT MEGA TROLLED BY THE TRUMPSTER MMMMM THAT'S A SPICY MEME !" An entire political ideal based on acting like someone who just discovered trolling.

Where have you been? American conservatism has essentially been spite, greed, and hatred presented as a legitimate political ideology since at least the 1980's.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Regalingualius posted:

Or Best Edit.

Hahaha, whoops. I actually meant to quote the original with two kids wearing an extremely necessary hat labeled 'KIDS'.

Voyager I fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Feb 8, 2017

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

lol, and also, jesus christ you work quick.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

I forget, is Dodd-Frank about maintaining Euclidean perspective?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

I know someone (who never voted because it doesn't matter) who was legit mad at Meryl for saying mma wasn't real art.

He also hates protesters, and is generally the very definition of a clueless privileged white dude

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Voyager I posted:

two kids wearing an extremely necessary hat labeled 'KIDS'.

It's part of his disguise.

He's gotten really good at it!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Wheany posted:

I forget, is Dodd-Frank about maintaining Euclidean perspective?

That's the Tolerant Left's job.

Cat Mattress posted:

It's part of his disguise.

He's gotten really good at it!

Forget the deleted scene where we find out he's wearing a MAGA hat, truly blending in with the kids.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Meryl Streep lookin chiseled as heck

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

As a teacher, and one who is not in a union, gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Bramhall

• Locked thread