Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

redneck nazgul posted:

then as a gesture of good will towards budget hawks, pass a budget that says that states only receive as much federal aid as they pay in federal taxes

People who care about the budget care about poor people getting $80 a week to buy food, not nebulous aid to states from guys like Ed Balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

The Human Crouton posted:

I'm trying to think of any time I would ever be drunk enough yet also empty of stomach enough to want this.

If your answer isn't "any given moment in this, the year of our trump 2017" then I just don't know what to say to you

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Sure I'll turn my digestive tract into a soft-serve poo poo factory for a day and a half.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Hamelekim posted:

It's called being Canadian.

*extremely inspector javert* i knew it!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

sup my chizza

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Why don't we have a :bing: emote yet?

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Turdfuzz posted:

sup my chizza

Woooah only they can say that word fuzz

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

FaustianQ posted:

My experience with northern PA people leads me to believe it's impossible to rehabilitate them. Awful garbage opinions that you have to laboriously dissect while the listener has no patience or aptitude to understand if they're not already trying to talk over you, resigned to the idea that nothing can ever be corrected, lovely confrontational attitudes, and a strong pride in their lovely small town existence and how dare you suggest potential changes. They're small people, who live in small worlds and believe in small solutions and can't envision anything outside of it and I don't know how to engage it with any success without being ignored or pilloried.

hi abuela

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

chizzas with attitudes

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

logikv9 posted:

i'd eat it

Yeah I hate myself enough to try it

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
sad chizza
https://twitter.com/TheCrosstab/status/829037777991921664

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

you can already get a pizza with chicken on it

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

that answers your redtext too

Most Canadians accept global warming as fact these days. Maybe a baloogan or two still don't?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lol get hosed mississippi i guess

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

reagan made inbreeding great again and reintroduced bootstraps to the american canonical vernacular, it's gonna take some real poo poo to dislodge that filth out of our system

I love that you get up in arms about calling 'flyover' states racist or sexist but you literally can't stop calling them inbred morons.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

quadrophrenic posted:

booker still talking, btw

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

a.lo posted:

but can you get chicken with pizza on it

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Hamelekim posted:

Most Canadians accept global warming as fact these days. Maybe a baloogan or two still don't?

your country is full of backwards white trash just like ours, sorry to let you know this.

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I mean let's be real, it's basically just chicken parm with some weird ham and cheese on top

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

a.lo posted:

but can i get a chicken w/ pizza in it????

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hamelekim posted:

Leitch and O'Leary need to be ostracized from Canadian society

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Jabronie posted:

but can you get chicken with pizza on it

think kinkier

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Talkin bout trump not that KFC thing

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Philip Rivers posted:

I think Republican voters by and large have been deceived and it's really tragic. They're not stupid and they're not the enemy, but they've been fed a steady diet of Fox News-branded lies and hate by corrupt and evil people. How do we fix that when the Republicans rig the polls so they win every time? It's hosed up.

Well you can never convince them or shine the light on republican voters of the rural persuasion. Convincing people in politics is like injecting medicine into a dead person. Also have you seen how the internet handles it? "LOL TRUMP BTFO CLINTON" when there was hardly an interjection as Trump stumbled over his words and going :wrong: in the mic as a clever rebuttal~ So forget even convincing them.

America is already divided and the cracks are getting bigger imo. You have to rebrand the democratic party, and turn it into a party that wins and that involves doing whatever it takes as sociopathic as it sounds because the republicans aren't going to throw you a bone ever. "gently caress you" is their natural response, so you're going to have completely eviscerate them out of existence and that involves getting greedy.

This timid milquetoast hem-hawing and putting on an air of civility isn't going to cut it anymore when there's already muslim bans, an attempt to repeal ACA with no back up because they don't want to and they're stuck with it, people are going to die and are dying, and there is a collapsing middle class with no upward mobility and there is a disgusting jingoism on the rise coated in racism meant to be divisive as possible.

America is a mess, and even voters know it, which is why MAGA~

I'd like a cherry coke, small cup no ice please.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this list is stink city

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
i would imagine baloogan thinks globabl warming is real and he gets a boner thinking about the coming apocalyptic floods

Higgy posted:

Talkin bout trump not that KFC thing

hey man we just need a little break man okay

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

it's called chicken parmesan

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

quadrophrenic posted:

hey man we just need a little break man okay

My dub post failed sorry I support this chicken parm concoction even if my gi tract don't

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

a.lo posted:

it's called chicken parmesan

no, its chizza

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I love that you get up in arms about calling 'flyover' states racist or sexist but you literally can't stop calling them inbred morons.

Inbred moron is something you're born, racism and sexism are things you do.

They could in theory exercise some personal responsibility and bootstrap themselves to having a clue about the world outside their trailer park if they really wanted to.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hamelekim posted:

Who knows if capitalism will even survive the next century.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

I don't think I've seen this posted here

https://twitter.com/abc/status/829180971962372097

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

Well you can never convince them or shine the light on republican voters of the rural persuasion. Convincing people in politics is like injecting medicine into a dead person. Also have you seen how the internet handles it? "LOL TRUMP BTFO CLINTON" when there was hardly an interjection as Trump stumbled over his words and going :wrong: in the mic as a clever rebuttal~ So forget even convincing them.

America is already divided and the cracks are getting bigger imo. You have to rebrand the democratic party, and turn it into a party that wins and that involves doing whatever it takes as sociopathic as it sounds because the republicans aren't going to throw you a bone ever. "gently caress you" is their natural response, so you're going to have completely eviscerate them out of existence and that involves getting greedy.

This timid milquetoast hem-hawing and putting on an air of civility isn't going to cut it anymore when there's already muslim bans, an attempt to repeal ACA with no back up because they don't want to and they're stuck with it, people are going to die and are dying, and there is a collapsing middle class with no upward mobility and there is a disgusting jingoism on the rise coated in racism meant to be divisive as possible.

America is a mess, and even voters know it, which is why MAGA~

I'd like a cherry coke, small cup no ice please.

cherry coke is good

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

lol WHAT

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

what a retard

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

thats a dumb thing trump said

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT

Lastgirl posted:

Cool, must be nice for people who live in California and not in flyover states where you have to take decaying backroads to reach their towns which are dying off and education standards are still on an industrial model, setting up people for factory work whereas the town factory has been shut down for 3 decades and they have nothing to do but get stuck running gas stations, mcdonalds, and convenience stores and still not earn enough to feed their family.

Their world is a bubble, yes, some of they are just straight up racist in a sickening way, but apparently that's a good way to write them off for "economic anxiety" when they are dealing with that to a degree.

so what the gently caress is your point even?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Brain Curry posted:

Inbred moron is something you're born, racism and sexism are things you do.

They could in theory exercise some personal responsibility and bootstrap themselves to having a clue about the world outside their trailer park if they really wanted to.

haha the poor!!!!!

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

The AUDACITY! The IMPUDENCE! The unabated NERVE!

I live in rural PA, I don't experience it by driving through it or visiting at an airport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

thats a dumb thing trump said

said some dumb idiot

• Locked thread