Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

thats a dumb thing trump said

Add this to the Pledge of Allegiance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
where are my thinkpieces

why won't anyone write any thinkpieces about me

i'm mad

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Fidel Castronaut posted:

your country is full of backwards white trash just like ours, sorry to let you know this.

I think we are too European to end up like the US. But there are certainly enough idiots to give it a good try.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

quadrophrenic posted:

where are my thinkpieces

why won't anyone write any thinkpieces about me

i'm mad

here's what i think about quadrophrenic: cool av

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

donald trump is real bad y/n?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Zokari posted:

p

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Zokari posted:

donald trump is bad: my 17,000 word thinkpiece

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
waiting on trump to slip on a banana peel and backasswards into full communism now and single payer and no dapl

Any day now

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Philip Rivers posted:

cherry coke is good

it goes real good with

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

Philip Rivers posted:

cherry coke is good

Cherry Pepsi is better. I've had both.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
like, i know, i know people in flyover states are poor and beleaguered and hosed over, I KNOW I KNOW VOX WON'T STOP TELLING ME I loving KNOW ALREADY

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
"nobody calling on the phone, 'cept maybe the pope in rome." -donald j. trump

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT

quadrophrenic posted:

like, i know, i know people in flyover states are poor and beleaguered and hosed over, I KNOW I KNOW VOX WON'T STOP TELLING ME I loving KNOW ALREADY

maybe instead of flushing the entire country down the toilet with their dumbshit votes they should maybe graduate from high school and go to college and get a loving relevant 21st century job instead of whining like a bunch of pussies that no one wants to build smelting plants anymore in shithead ohio

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
i really feel bad for them!

i honestly do, this is not sarcasm!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Reminder

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/07/upshot/one-third-dont-know-obamacare-and-affordable-care-act-are-the-same.html

Lol

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

it goes real good with

:yum:

i wish i was drunker

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
but it's okay, me being told my entire life that i'm part of the effete coastal elite is fine and hasn't made me bitter or grumpy at all!

it just slides off me like water off a ducks back!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Anyone reporting negatively on it is just fake news

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme
I'm honestly shocked that more of the Bible right is not talking about Trump in terms of the end times.

I mean, he clearly is going to collapse the US as a global power, either through civil or nuclear war. The surviving powers will fight it out and then the anti-christ will rise up to unite the world against Israel.

It's all clear as day!

I'm still trying to figure out why Alex Jones believes that Trump isn't being controlled by the global power elite. If they have shaped history for centuries through countless leaders how is Trump immune? He was financed by the same people who are part of the elite, he has them in his own cabinet!

I'm so confused.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
all this flyover talk makes me wonder. were there like shanty towns and poo poo at the bottom of those giant poles all the buildings in the jetsons sat on? because that woulda have been cool

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
i grew up in a poor farm town!

those exist in california, did u know?!?!?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hamelekim posted:

I'm honestly shocked that more of the Bible right is not talking about Trump in terms of the end times.

I mean, he clearly is going to collapse the US as a global power, either through civil or nuclear war. The surviving powers will fight it out and then the anti-christ will rise up to unite the world against Israel.

It's all clear as day!

I'm still trying to figure out why Alex Jones believes that Trump isn't being controlled by the global power elite. If they have shaped history for centuries through countless leaders how is Trump immune? He was financed by the same people who are part of the elite, he has them in his own cabinet!

I'm so confused.

imo trump is antichrist

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

quadrophrenic posted:

but it's okay, me being told my entire life that i'm part of the effete coastal elite is fine and hasn't made me bitter or grumpy at all!

that sounds rough

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT

Hamelekim posted:

It's all clear as day!

I'm so confused.

weird its almost like those people have no actual philosophy and instead are opportunists and intellectual bankrupts

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I love that you get up in arms about calling 'flyover' states racist or sexist but you literally can't stop calling them inbred morons.
inbred morons are the loud part of flyover country that engage in hate crimes and inbreeding and reagan slogans. most of these people are well to do literal motherfuckers.

and then there's the terrorized and disenfranchised people who have to live with them as neighbors, which include working class and poor whites & minorities, yet are the kind of people class-exclusionary "intersectionalists" target relentlessly, while ignoring the above group.

more than one type of person exists in these places. a shock i know

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

quadrophrenic posted:

then i don't think anybody is talking bout you when they talk bout coastal elites, bro/sis/pronoun

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Fidel Castronaut posted:

that sounds rough

2 of my high school friends died because of meth overdose!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

quadrophrenic posted:

eh what does it matter, they dont give a gently caress about you lol~

but I do, do you have any more of that mariah t-t-t-tip~ :q:

America is going to fracture like Western and Eastern Roman Empires, and NYC will be Neo Constantinople and the seat of corporate power while DC will be just symbolic gesture.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Fidel Castronaut posted:

then i don't think anybody is talking bout you

right!

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

i talked about you in my thinkpiece

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

so what are you like getting all agitated bout?

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Lastgirl posted:

but I do, do you have any more of that mariah t-t-t-tip~ :q:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRSm1osRINo

i've been crawling down such a j-hole lately

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

quadrophrenic posted:

[Reads Grapes of Wrath before throwing it into the book burning bonfire sanctioned by Trump] "No, I did not know."

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Fidel Castronaut posted:

so what are you like getting all agitated bout?

neither of us has a point right now, it's just sound and fury, eat a chizza

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lol jesus gently caress

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

faulkner would probably eat a chizza

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Lastgirl posted:

America is going to fracture like Western and Eastern Roman Empires, and NYC will be Neo Constantinople and the seat of corporate power while DC will be just symbolic gesture.

future archaeologists will find the Lincoln monument and think we worshiped emaciated wrestling lawyers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

i don't actually know a drat thing about faulkner. fukken flyover state writer. NO THANKX

• Locked thread