Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

RVProfootballer posted:

I'm retarded ironically!
Yes, that's what my avatar says, you don't have to prove your reading proficiency, you aren't the POTUS.

http://www.vox.com/culture/2016/12/20/14023920/samantha-bee-glenn-beck-clip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Bad synpe! Retreat!

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Just because you give them all blowjobs doesn't mean you're "in a relationship".

:golfclap:

Wasn't this from "My Strange Addiction?" A very awkward show, about half were related to sexual paraphilia, including that PUA-ish doll creep. The most AUG one was a woman who drank her own piss because she was convinced it would cure her cancer (and consequently the saddest, she died not too long after the episode aired).

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Wasn't this from "My Strange Addiction?" A very awkward show, about half were related to sexual paraphilia, including that PUA-ish doll creep. The most AUG one was a woman who drank her own piss because she was convinced it would cure her cancer (and consequently the saddest, she died not too long after the episode aired).

Yeah too bad she misheard the doctor who told her that since she was going to die anyway she could at least do some bad-rear end drinking.

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Actually, I believe this is the same woman. She's a cancer survivor and believes it's because of the urine.
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/jlhelf/tosh-0-cewebrity-profile---pee-lady

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

I bet even the inflated animals are like "We like you better as a friend"

Sponge Baathist posted:

Hey you remember the disorganized apartment guy who would cook weird poo poo in downright terrible conditions and philosophize about hosed up stuff while burning his apartment down?

He recently cleaned his oven. There's a record-scratch moment at 2:17.

How are you so stupid to touch that red hot ring with a wooden spoon?! WHY DONT YOU JUST TURN THE drat THING OFF?! :psyduck:

There really should be an "Adult Protection Services" for people who will end up killing themselves or others. Take them away and let them be adopted by a foster family that will teach them how to live.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Ularg posted:

How are you so stupid to touch that red hot ring with a wooden spoon?! WHY DONT YOU JUST TURN THE drat THING OFF?! :psyduck:

There really should be an "Adult Protection Services" for people who will end up killing themselves or others. Take them away and let them be adopted by a foster family that will teach them how to live.

There are no answers to your questions. Why did this man try defrost a steak on the rim of his toilet with a paper towel and a lighter? Why did his toilet fall through the floor of his bathroom? Why did it appear that his house was held up by cinder blocks in the basement? Why does he believe that chicken is just cooked tuna? There are no answers. I have added the term 'soap smoke' to my vocabulary, though.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Isn't this guy legit mentally ill?

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

whiteyfats posted:

From what I remember, he's actually a very smart guy who has a legit law degree, and his wife leaving him (or something along those lines) broke him. He's pretty much hammered all the time in those videos, there's one where he ventures out for more alcohol. If you watch all of the videos, there's a clear point when he's not drinking...the place is clean, etc. ...but it never lasts all that long before he's back trying to melt bananas to make banana juice.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Martinpale posted:

There are no answers to your questions. Why did this man try defrost a steak on the rim of his toilet with a paper towel and a lighter? Why did his toilet fall through the floor of his bathroom? Why did it appear that his house was held up by cinder blocks in the basement? Why does he believe that chicken is just cooked tuna? There are no answers. I have added the term 'soap smoke' to my vocabulary, though.

Wasn't a good idea to read this while drinking. And I totally forgot about him, it's been years since I've seen one of his videos.

Martinpale posted:

From what I remember, he's actually a very smart guy who has a legit law degree, and his wife leaving him (or something along those lines) broke him. He's pretty much hammered all the time in those videos, there's one where he ventures out for more alcohol. If you watch all of the videos, there's a clear point when he's not drinking...the place is clean, etc. ...but it never lasts all that long before he's back trying to melt bananas to make banana juice.

God damnit, now I feel horrible. :smith:

klugman
Jan 28, 2009

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

This is a picture I took a few years ago in Central Park. Might be the same Elmo.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

chitoryu12 posted:

This is a picture I took a few years ago in Central Park. Might be the same Elmo.

I'm curious, why does this seem to be an attempt at a tasteful, artsy shot of a guy in an Elmo costume?

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

trump protests attract all kinds of people

unfortunately, not all of them are the best at protesting (apologies for video title)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBKQLX_9AQM

I feel like this was the result of some radical art collective having a brainstorming session about how to protest and their suggestions involving more and more abstract symbolism until this happened

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Leavemywife posted:

I'm curious, why does this seem to be an attempt at a tasteful, artsy shot of a guy in an Elmo costume?

I took it on the spur of the moment and slapped a black and white filter over it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

chitoryu12 posted:

I took it on the spur of the moment and slapped a black and white filter over it.

Now make everything black and white except for the red Elmo.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

Now make everything black and white except for the red Elmo.

As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Elmo in made me actually look at what is happening.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Is that the anti-semitic Elmo, coincidentally played by a guy named Adam Sandler?

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

whiteyfats posted:

I think it was decided by the internet based on his videos that he has at least two houses, one that is nice and clean and one that is a cess pit. Some people even think he suffers from some severe personality schism where he cant remember what his other personality does or even that it exists and his youtube channel is the only way he can piece everything together.

also hes good at drawing horseys

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Ularg posted:

He was institutionalize for a while.

And holy poo poo Masaokis is back!!!! :neckbeard:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Had to snap a picture of that last one because wow has it been a while since I saw that poo poo in the wild.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Isn't that the symbol the Zodiac Killer used? Somebody report that poo poo to the FBI, he's still on the loose!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
He was always "still on the loose".

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

He wants to kill all IVIGGERS.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

He was always "still on the loose".

If you count being either dead or like 90 years old as on the loose.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Being dead is the most on the loose you can be.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Wish I was on the loose

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

:getin:

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Wish I was on the loose

So do we. :smith:

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Man, when the eagleman is the least terrible person in the conversation, you know you're bad.

Also, how the gently caress do people write nazi poo poo on walls without know how to write their own symbols? Then again if they were better than a bag of bricks they wouldn't be the kind of person to write nazi poo poo on a wall, but oh well.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Serperoth posted:

Man, when the eagleman is the least terrible person in the conversation, you know you're bad.

Also, how the gently caress do people write nazi poo poo on walls without know how to write their own symbols? Then again if they were better than a bag of bricks they wouldn't be the kind of person to write nazi poo poo on a wall, but oh well.

If you think it isn't stupid poo poo being done by edgy teenagers in almost every case I don't know what to tell you.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Bill is literally the only person stupid enough to be on my ignore list. The bar is very low and he's the limbo master.

Bonald Farndhardt
Apr 18, 2005
Ye it up

Was this the hot tub cowboy guy from that teapartycommunity.com trolling thread a few years ago on GBS? That guy ruled.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

PCOS Bill posted:

If you think it isn't stupid poo poo being done by edgy teenagers in almost every case I don't know what to tell you.

PCOS Bill takes a tentative step toward self-awareness.

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

PCOS Bill posted:

Apparently edgy teenagers also vote.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Ah, the rarely seen completely earnest "Hitler did nothing wrong"; c'est magnifique!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This is now more effort than is necessary. :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!