Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
Bad thing bad?
[newspaper]
No...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
wait, the dog is named Doobie? Yaakov... is a goon??

quote:

On the bright side, feminists in line for beheading.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The godawful meter of this "poem" is extra ironic in the context of Tinsley whining about being accused of not knowing art things

How many syllables do you have to work into the word "who" for this to work, seriously

someone remind me again what a gay cake is

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Refugees are willing to embrace modern life and meet new people, A Good Cartoon

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Didn't KKKlurf have a strip less than a week ago about how only idiots thought this was a muslim ban?

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Samurai Sanders posted:

My first thought was it was for dicks and I was confused and worried for everyone involved. Why "preservative"?

http://i.imgur.com/khXaSMb.gifv

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

loquacius posted:

A cake that is sexually attracted to other cakes or the same gender

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

loquacius posted:

The godawful meter of this "poem" is extra ironic in the context of Tinsley whining about being accused of not knowing art things

How many syllables do you have to work into the word "who" for this to work, seriously

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

loquacius posted:

No idea but Alex Jones can tell you about them gay bombs:

https://twitter.com/hateshaliek/status/829097929080123392

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Promoting peace, tolerance and equality is superior to relying on blind labels that only serve to embolden radicals. AGC

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

loquacius posted:

I suspect it's a reference to stuff around religious freedoms bills - I don't remember the full history but I remember a big stink about a baker refusing to make a cake for a gay marriage since it was against their religious beliefs.

It sucks because now people use it as a thing to talk down to opposition of religious freedoms bills.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Thing? No, thing.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Trogdos! posted:

quote:

On the bright side, feminists in line for beheading.

So punching Nazis is wrong but calling for feminists to be beheaded is OK.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

So punching Nazis is wrong but calling for feminists to be beheaded is OK.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
[/quote]

Wow a naked hypocrisy you got'em now.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Wow Red Panels dude straight up supports beheadings, in his rabid hatred of Muslims he literally supports ISIS, holy poo poo.

I mean, I'm not even joking, he all but straight up stated he supports them, drat dude :stare:

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Agreed, halt all immigration immediately.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Agreed, halt all immigration immediately.

I mean, I get what they're trying to say, but they're pretty much supporting Trump's points.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Also, a history of Russia & Western espionage, 1945-now.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

This is funny and great.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

OldTennisCourt posted:

Wow Red Panels dude straight up supports beheadings, in his rabid hatred of Muslims he literally supports ISIS, holy poo poo.

I mean, I'm not even joking, he all but straight up stated he supports them, drat dude :stare:
The name Vanilla ISIS is so accurate it hurts. The only difference they have with ISIS is their targets (the Christian ones Vanilla ISIS cares about that is, not the vast Muslim majority). In fact they absolutely agree with everything about ISIS...as long as it applies to the others.

I mean really LOOK at this comic:

It's saying two things intentionally that lead, inevitably and unintentionally, to a single conclusion:

1+: Stupid Leftists and their "diversity will kill us all" because all Muslims are dirty savages ready to be set off by the things they violently disagree with
2=: which are the same things MY PEOPLE also violently disagree with
3: so they're right.

If ISIS tomorrow announced they'll no longer target straight, white Christians but only gays and Muslims all travel bans would be lifted and the Nazis would whistle and look the other way while spouting off about "Our Muslim friends and allies" and how "don't judge them all by a few bad examples" and they just won't admit it.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Duke Igthorn posted:

If ISIS tomorrow announced they'll no longer target straight, white Christians but only gays and Muslims all travel bans would be lifted and the Nazis would whistle and look the other way while spouting off about "Our Muslim friends and allies" and how "don't judge them all by a few bad examples" and they just won't admit it.

Imagine if ISIS announced that they had just all converted to Christianity and would now bring mass conversion in the Middle East at gun point, changing none of their tactics or treatment of women and minorities. They'd swiftly become the Republican's new best friends.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
The Redpanels Patreon is at $181/month, which is higher than I remember. Be sure to keep reporting it for Nazi content/hate speech/whatever and you might be able to get it shut down.

The Adam4d Patreon is pulling in close to $4,000 every month though and it would be harder to make a case for shutting that down. Consistent abuse of straw men perhaps?

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Pretty sure the Red Panels supporting beheading political opponents is a drat good reason to cancel Patreon support.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

The Redpanels Patreon is at $181/month, which is higher than I remember. Be sure to keep reporting it for Nazi content/hate speech/whatever and you might be able to get it shut down.

The Adam4d Patreon is pulling in close to $4,000 every month though and it would be harder to make a case for shutting that down. Consistent abuse of straw men perhaps?

Could always use that one strip where he advocates throwing yourself down a flight of stairs if you say that the struggle for gay rights is similar to the Civil Rights movement.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

BarbarianElephant posted:

Imagine if ISIS announced that they had just all converted to Christianity and would now bring mass conversion in the Middle East at gun point, changing none of their tactics or treatment of women and minorities. They'd swiftly become the Republican's new best friends.

Remember when Rush went on one of his rants about how unjust it was that Obama was sending aid to (I think) AU forces fighting the Lord's Resistance Army and then only grudgingly walked it back when he got cornered on just how horrible the LRA is? Good times.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Duke Igthorn posted:

The name Vanilla ISIS is so accurate it hurts. The only difference they have with ISIS is their targets (the Christian ones Vanilla ISIS cares about that is, not the vast Muslim majority). In fact they absolutely agree with everything about ISIS...as long as it applies to the others.

I mean really LOOK at this comic:

It's saying two things intentionally that lead, inevitably and unintentionally, to a single conclusion:

1+: Stupid Leftists and their "diversity will kill us all" because all Muslims are dirty savages ready to be set off by the things they violently disagree with
2=: which are the same things MY PEOPLE also violently disagree with
3: so they're right.

Nobody is beholden to their own logic. They want to suppress minorities and thrive off that. They debate liberals in their own language while mocking it because it's easy and effective to those ends. As effective as you let it be. You've already concluded they are Nazis. Why debate them anymore?

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Nobody is beholden to their own logic. They want to suppress minorities and thrive off that. They debate liberals in their own language while mocking it because it's easy and effective to those ends. As effective as you let it be. You've already concluded they are Nazis. Why debate them anymore?

Because you're not trying to convince them they're wrong, you're making sure other idiots aren't drawn to their shorty logic.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

santanotreal posted:

Because you're not trying to convince them they're wrong, you're making sure other idiots aren't drawn to their shorty logic.

Then stop letting them into the conversation. They don't get stumped by inconsistencies because they don't sincerely believe what they say.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

A dark part of me is legit curious to see how badly a Trump-led war with Iran would go.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Then stop letting them into the conversation. They don't get stumped by inconsistencies because they don't sincerely believe what they say.
None of that was addressed to them
tthere's value in letting everyone know you personally haven't been conned by the con men and

santanotreal posted:

...making sure other idiots aren't drawn to their shorty logic.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Sandpuppy posted:

A dark part of me is legit curious to see how badly a Trump-led war with Iran would go.

Assuming you are a man of draftable age, you might find out up close.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

BigglesSWE posted:

No idea but Alex Jones can tell you about them gay bombs:

https://twitter.com/hateshaliek/status/829097929080123392

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Duke Igthorn posted:

None of that was addressed to them
tthere's value in letting everyone know you personally haven't been conned by the con men and

There is not.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

A Wayside School Cartoon.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Is too.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

On one hand I could see Gorrell doing this, but on the other hand :drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Stuff like this is why I kind of call bullshit on the "Clinton didn't appeal to the rust belt" jargon. Any Trump supporter you talk to mostly seems to care how much he's making liberals "LOL MAD BRO?" or by completely misunderstanding anything about him. The majority of support I see for him just seems to be wishful thinking for him to be against all of the leftist boogeymen they've thought up. The absolute turnaround now that they're actually following what he's saying and doing feels like it's helping my point.

• Locked thread