Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
On CNN's front page right now:

incredibly lolsome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Looke posted:

sounds a lot like the path senator palpatine took in star wars to become the emperor

it took sheev years and years to turn into a horribly bloated monster mash and reveal his intents though

we're not even at week 3 yet and trump basically got elected on the sith lord platform lol

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
Just watching this on repeat all day, every day loling at the truth of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABGiqizwCso

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Good ole Trump is giving an incredibly rambling, dumb speech to the National Sheriff's Association.

You know guys I'm starting to worry that our president may be a terrible, terrible public speaker.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Nonsense, Hitler was a great public speaker and so is Trump

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Tumble posted:

Good ole Trump is giving an incredibly rambling, dumb speech to the National Sheriff's Association.

You know guys I'm starting to worry that our president may be a terrible, terrible public speaker.

he views his extemporaneous speaking ability as an asset; his stump speech on the campaign trail called for making teleprompters illegal

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Psycho Society posted:

Nonsense, Hitler was a great public speaker and so is Trump

I dunno guys this kind of feels like a pathetic plea to respect him and talking about how great his decision-making abilities are, rather than talking about the decision's he's going to be making.

I mean I could be wrong. I'm probably wrong.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
WAit nevermind now he's talking about gangs causing america's violence to skyrocket and how he's going to take National Action on Chicago. And the wall. That's being designed now too.

We're solidly back on to fascist ramblings now.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I don't know what you're talking about

Edit: did he go "KASLEISHLI KLEIKEN!!" yet, that's when you know he has the silver tongue

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

holy fuckin' lmao at a world leader using 7 periods to end a sentence

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

lol that speech just now

america elected an idiot, america elected a moron hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

The Brown Menace posted:

lol that speech just now

america elected an idiot, america elected a moron hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah lol

it was soooooooo baaaaad.

edit - .......

Tumble fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Feb 8, 2017

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

idk what's going to be funnier, his first sotu, or the sotu response by cory booker or whatever dnc bootlick dork gets tapped to "uhh actually..." the inevitable absolute insanity

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Tace Vim posted:

hey somebody plz link me back to the real world because 'bizzaro world' is getting a bit much for me

this is a simulation, right?

computer, end program

nope, still here, back to lollin

lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Lucky Guy posted:

computer, end program

nope, still here, back to lollin

computer, create a potus stupid enough to be what the american electorate deserves

e: I desperately, desperately want trump and duerte to meet. they will either find themselves kindred spirits or just immediately hate each other. it'll be a lollercaust

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Feb 8, 2017

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

computer, create a potus stupid enough to be what the american electorate deserves

Millions of Americans, despite being dumb and hateful, do not deserve the suffering and ruin that Trump will bring. (Especially because Trump and his crew will emerge as "just fine.") Let alone the billions of innocents in the global south.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
people who vote for retarded poo poo deserve retarded poo poo, that's democracy

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

ProperCoochie posted:

Millions of Americans, despite being dumb and hateful, do not deserve the suffering and ruin that Trump will bring. (Especially because Trump and his crew will emerge as "just fine.") Let alone the billions of innocents in the global south.

*bangs on the hood of ur sincerely earnest car*
hey, i'm shitpostin' here!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Should we feel bad for cyber bullying Donald?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
When the bombs start dropping sure

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i will be lolling as the. Bombs drop like my personal hero major kong

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Oscar Wild posted:

No. Just lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Oscar Wild posted:

It's not like he's able to read it

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
In lolling because the GOP literally tried to silence a woman on the senate floor and instead handed her a campaign slogan that's getting her reelected in 2018. LoL.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Lmao god drat still loling hard here 😅

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

what a thankless job it must be for the staffer who has to dictate the tweets back @ him to him

bag em and tag em posted:

In lolling because the GOP literally tried to silence a woman on the senate floor and instead handed her a campaign slogan that's getting her reelected in 2018. LoL.

using a procedural rule, i'm told, that was introduced to muzzle abolitionists to keep her from quoting a black civil rights widow speaking out against a civil rights villain.

normally i would say this is great optics for her but the nation seems to be going full atavistic CHUD

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Warren is an incredible Center and it would be interesting to see her run but I'm not sure she has the international chops for the office?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lil Peeler posted:

Warren is an incredible Center and it would be interesting to see her run but I'm not sure she has the international chops for the office?

loving lmao that you are criticizing anyone's fitness as a candidate in the age of president donald orange clown man trump

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Lil Peeler posted:

I meant she'll keep her seat in the senate. She's up in 2018.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

proof of concept posted:

loving lmao that you are criticizing anyone's fitness as a candidate in the age of president donald orange clown man trump

Lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

She'll probably get the boot because people are sick of the SJW politics

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lil Peeler posted:

Lol, can't wait to see Donald call her Pocahontas in a debate.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
someone post trumps newest tweet. I'm on my phone and can't but it is some triple a prime cut lols

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'm getting tired of seeing a stinky pile of poop next to a terrible opinion but you didnt get the boot so i don't know that it's a given.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Arrhythmia posted:

someone post trumps newest tweet. I'm on my phone and can't but it is some triple a prime cut lols

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/829356871848951809

*smooches fingertips

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

I'm getting tired of seeing a stinky pile of poop next to a terrible opinion but you didnt get the boot so i don't know that it's a given.

It happened t Julia Gillard in Australia, she went on some rant and everyones like "you go girl" and then the backlash happened and she got the boot

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

lmao this moron actually thinks trump is anything other than an international embarrassment Ahahaha

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

So this is how America ends. Not with a bang, not even with a whimper, but with a hearty lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao this moron actually thinks trump is anything other than an international embarrassment Ahahaha

LOL!!!!