Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Obama was the one getting dissed by China and Russia and Duerte, because everyone knew he was a punk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!

Lol!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

it is indeed extremely loving lol worthy that anyone looks at trump and has a reaction other than lolling at how he (trump) is emblematic of how fucktarded america is

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/kalpenn/status/829362249940791297

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Arrhythmia posted:

it is indeed extremely loving lol worthy that anyone looks at trump and has a reaction other than lolling at how he (trump) is emblematic of how fucktarded america is

Have faith friend, all that self-hatred for being an American will soon vanish

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

im not american you r-tard

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

All things will vanish in the nuclear hellfire comrade.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Lol that the guy who is so loving stupid to like trump can't conceive of countries other than america

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Why are non-Americans calling America fucktarded. Thats rude

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
president
donald
trump

lol

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
it must be sad not being able to lol at trump :(

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

proof of concept posted:

president
donald
trump

lol

President Jeb Bush, President Ted Cruz, President Hillary Clinton

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

President Jeb Bush, President Ted Cruz, President Hillary Clinton

nah, not the same

hehe... president trump... hehehehahahaha

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

proof of concept posted:

nah, not the same

hehe... president trump... hehehehahahaha

Lmao

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
please go back to the other thread you are welcome to it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
It's absurd, but here we are

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I still subconsciously think Obama is president. Every time I remember Trump is now it just does not seem real. And lol at his first major act as president is a ban on muslims

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Huffington Post is such garbage you should be ashamed of linking anything from there

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao that trump is having three am panic wakes like he forgot to write his term paper or something

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Donald Trump is the President of the United States of American hahahahahahahahahahahahaha gently caress holy poo poo hahaha

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

proof of concept posted:

Donald Trump is the President of the United States of American hahahahahahahahahahahahaha gently caress holy poo poo hahaha

solid giggle thanks for reminding me

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Huffington Post is such garbage you should be ashamed of linking anything from there

Get out unless your lolling idiot

Trump is going to make the DoD pay rent in Trump tower since they need to set up in there to "support his residence" there

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Trump is going to make the DoD pay rent in Trump tower since they need to set up in there to "support his residence" there

i thought this was a joke or hyperbole but no it appears to be a thing. the secret service might have to rent there, too

lolowowie

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Get out unless your lolling idiot

"I actually like being the President's bitch. It's great. Appoint naked corporate raiders to office and loot any agency that protects me from their actions. Destroy my QoL, haha. I love it."

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

i thought this was a joke or hyperbole but no it appears to be a thing. the secret service might have to rent there, too

lolowowie

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/30/barack-obama-vacation-travel-costs-eight-year-term-96-million

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It happened t Julia Gillard in Australia, she went on some rant and everyones like "you go girl" and then the backlash happened and she got the boot

It was less a backlash than a return to status quo. She was never popular and was running such a charisma deficit that it makes Hillary look like Obama 08 by comparison. Weakly calling Abbott out was such a surprising show of something resembling emotion for someone who is routinely out emoted by GPS voice navigation that people rallied to her for a second or two before returning to apathy and media manufactured discontent with Labour.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
huffpo sucks but this is real

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...e-a7568281.html

quote:

'I’ve been in this town for 26 years. I have never seen anything like this. I genuinely do not think this is a mentally healthy president,” says Mr Cohen

that's W's guy lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

huffpo sucks but this is real

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...e-a7568281.html

that's W's guy lol

Um, The Bush / Clintons are the same political faction. Of course Bush people hate Trump

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fuckin lol

quote:

Trump told The New York Times that he’s fascinated with the phone system inside the White House. At the same time, he’s registered a complaint about the hand towels aboard Air Force One, the White House aide said, because they are not soft enough.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Thanks for the facebook grampa flailing "b-b-b-but Obama" rebuttal. lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lol this guy was complaining about huffpo and just posted Fox News

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

It's expensive for a president to travel because they need a ton of security and security isn't cheap, for instance the city of New York billed the federal government ~$35 million for providing security for Trump tower between election day and inauguration

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Also unless the Islamic shock owned those vacation properties and charged the government for his use of them I don't think that article has anything to do with Trump tower charging the DoD and Secret Service rent

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Dial-a-Dog posted:

It's expensive for a president to travel because they need a ton of security and security isn't cheap, for instance the city of New York billed the federal government ~$35 million for providing security for Trump tower between election day and inauguration

if i thought the dook man was arguing in good faith and this weren't a thread where we all relax and have a good time lol'ing that donald j trump is potus; i might also point out that there's a difference between travel being expensive because ur president, and travel being expensive because you're president and actually being grafty enough to charge your retinue rent from the public coffers directly your private enterprise.

but instead i will just lol

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I bet you could buy a really good disguise for less than $35 million and have the president take public transport and taxis to wherever he needs to go in greater safety than even the best security team could achieve.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
From whence shall we expect the approach of danger? Shall some trans-Atlantic military giant step the earth and crush us at a blow? Never. All the armies of Europe and Asia...could not by force take a drink from the Ohio River or make a track on the Blue Ridge in the trial of a thousand years. No, if destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of free men we will live forever or die by suicide.

-Lincoln

The towels, not soft enough.

-DJT

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
spunky psycho ho please dont latch onto this thread with your horrible shitposting and nonstop concern trolling. Youre garbage youre gimmick is garbage and this is the thread to lol at trump and only that

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Maybe you should stop posting news trying to "own" eachother and just lol at our garbage president instead. Just lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

spunky psycho ho please dont latch onto this thread with your horrible shitposting and nonstop concern trolling. Youre garbage youre gimmick is garbage and this is the thread to lol at trump and only that

You know what, I can respect that. Its a deal