Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Trump could ban alcohol, cigarettes, video games, put all gays in internment camps, shut down all libraries and make dissent a punishable offense and Trump supporters would still go:

"OOPS THE TRUMPLESTILSKIN GOT THE CUCKS ALL BUTTHURT MMMM THAT'S A SPICY MEME PREPARE ALL YOUR PEPES!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

The Redpanels Patreon is at $181/month, which is higher than I remember. Be sure to keep reporting it for Nazi content/hate speech/whatever and you might be able to get it shut down.

The Adam4d Patreon is pulling in close to $4,000 every month though and it would be harder to make a case for shutting that down. Consistent abuse of straw men perhaps?

What are the best cartoons to link to for proof of his Nazism? It's an easy thing but I want the best of the best.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/HayesBrown/status/829408747051180032

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

What value is there in that?

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Excuse me but this cartoon implies she actually had some experience driving.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I think it's worth noting whenever Dana Summers lays out what he thinks are some SICK BURNS ON THE LOONY LIBS that he looks like the Jigsaw Killer

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Eh. Seahawks/Pats game was close the whole time, and Carroll's decision to throw the ball on the last play actually made sense in the context of his current time-management needs and how statistically low-risk that specific pass play was. Draw this again with the Falcons snatching the sign away from the 2013 Broncos instead and it'd be better.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Heh yeah that address from over 2 decades ago from Bill Clinton sure is a burn.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

From the Philippines:

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Plan Z posted:

Stuff like this is why I kind of call bullshit on the "Clinton didn't appeal to the rust belt" jargon. Any Trump supporter you talk to mostly seems to care how much he's making liberals "LOL MAD BRO?" or by completely misunderstanding anything about him. The majority of support I see for him just seems to be wishful thinking for him to be against all of the leftist boogeymen they've thought up. The absolute turnaround now that they're actually following what he's saying and doing feels like it's helping my point.
It only makes sense since Obama never angered the Right.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

What value is there in that?
*prepares response*
*thinks*
*checks rap sheet*

Haha ok!

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Duke Igthorn posted:

It only makes sense since Obama never angered the Right.

*prepares response*
*thinks*
*checks rap sheet*

Haha ok!

There you go. I'm a huge jerk not worth a retort, and it would be pointless to debate me in earnest. Much like Klurf Boy.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
Finally something we can all agree on.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

There you go. I'm a huge jerk not worth a retort, and it would be pointless to debate me in earnest. Much like Klurf Boy.

"It's pointless to debate idiots."
"Haha ok."
"THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT BY NOT DEBATING ME!!"

You win?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

"Putin and Trump are gay lovers" is like the hackiest cartoon to make on the subject, jesus.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

"Third Way" Democrats were no different than Republicans. AGC.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

If that's the way you want to portray yourself than yeah sure.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Much like Klurf Boy.

Ah, the ever-underappreciated "I'm the guy that sucks, plus I got depression" gambit.

You're correct that you're basically like Red Panels. Just not the way you wish you were.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May and the Brexit debate – The PM has faced down a Tory rebellion in the Commons, rejecting calls to go back to negotiations if MPs do not like her deal with the EU"

Independent:

Times:

After Masaccio

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

And Gorell's going hard for that 'Most Easily Reinterpreted' gaybie this year.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Duke Igthorn posted:

"It's pointless to debate idiots."
"Haha ok."
"THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT BY NOT DEBATING ME!!"

You win?

That was my point, yes. You shouldn't be giving Nazis the validity of an argument. Since for half a year the media did, they have a higher place at the table than you. Organize against them if they bother you, but have something stronger than a list of inconsistencies if you do.

RacistGuidingLight fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Feb 8, 2017

Stevoblunt
Mar 12, 2008

You are kind of a shithead.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

"Don't vote for Clinton, she's just as bad as the rest. Don't support the status quo!!"
(5 months later)
"I miss the status quo :saddowns:"

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

Fourth estate re-establishes relevance by taking an uncompromising stand against an abusive Executive. AGC.

Technowolf posted:

And Gorell's going hard for that 'Most Easily Reinterpreted' gaybie this year.

I like it.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

"Don't vote for Clinton, she's just as bad as the rest. Don't support the status quo!!"
(5 months later)
"I miss the status quo :saddowns:"

Perhaps when all of this is over Rall will learn that long-term political idealism must also, for the benefit of the vulnerable, be matched with short term pragmahahahahaha just kidding he won't learn a loving thing.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

That was my point, yes. You shouldn't be giving Nazis the validity of an argument. Since for half a year the media did, they have a higher place at the table than you. Organize against them if they bother you, but have something stronger than a list of inconsistencies if you do.

What a baffling point. Do we just ignore the GOP then? Your point is completely loving stupid.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

OldTennisCourt posted:

What a baffling point. Do we just ignore the GOP then? Your point is completely loving stupid.

No, just don't debate points which are self-evidently insincere. Nazis don't care about tolerance. They push the intolerant left nonsense so you'll shy away from doing anything effective. The dude sincerely made a comic about replacing the need for a girlfriend with a body pillow, and yet this thread thinks his opinion is worth dissecting and refuting.

EDIT: Sometimes you get mad about it!

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Aaaaaaaaagain: where was I engaging them in debate? Did I address them in anyway? Ask them a question or direct something at them? See, what I'm doing NOW is directing this at YOU and engaging YOU, if I were to take a passive voice and not do that I wouldn't be:

"Durr I'm a stupid rear end in a top hat without a real point just some vague nonsense about how acknowledging that Nazis exist is, somehow, acknowledging their right to exist or something duuuurrr."

But then you'd just come back with how refusing to debate you somehow means you win? And how your three word thesis requires a well thought out and articulate retort?

So, with that in mind, was I debating the author of the comic, a person who is not here and will never see my response, or was I highlighting his ignorance for everyone to see and hopefully prevent impressionable people from falling into the trap of either believing his nonsense or not having a retort when confronted by this bullshit?

Keeping in mind that I'm not REALLY responding to you, but grandiosely going in for an easy dunk on your displayed ignorance

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Duke Igthorn posted:

Aaaaaaaaagain: where was I engaging them in debate? Did I address them in anyway? Ask them a question or direct something at them? See, what I'm doing NOW is directing this at YOU and engaging YOU, if I were to take a passive voice and not do that I wouldn't be:

"Durr I'm a stupid rear end in a top hat without a real point just some vague nonsense about how acknowledging that Nazis exist is, somehow, acknowledging their right to exist or something duuuurrr."

But then you'd just come back with how refusing to debate you somehow means you win? And how your three word thesis requires a well thought out and articulate retort?

So, with that in mind, was I debating the author of the comic, a person who is not here and will never see my response, or was I highlighting his ignorance for everyone to see and hopefully prevent impressionable people from falling into the trap of either believing his nonsense or not having a retort when confronted by this bullshit?

Keeping in mind that I'm not REALLY responding to you, but grandiosely going in for an easy dunk on your displayed ignorance

What the gently caress?

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Duke Igthorn posted:

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Gallium yttride?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

OldTennisCourt posted:

Punch them in the face

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

loving inconsistent pixel sizes within the same image are the worst thing. I'm okay with a pixel-vector blend but the pixels should be actual goddamn pixels.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Improbable Lobster posted:

Punch them in the face

Can't incite violence, but yeah, that's something more effective at swaying opinions than being a wiener about logical fallacies.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Can't incite violence, but yeah, that's something more effective at swaying opinions than being a wiener about logical fallacies.

I can, Nazis should be punched in the face whenever they decide the show their slimy face and ask "if jews are people" or "if there should be negros" or say that "the holocaust never happened but if it did then the jews and fags and gypsies would have deserved it".

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I can, Nazis should be punched in the face whenever they decide the show their slimy face and ask "if jews are people" or "if there should be negros" or say that "the holocaust never happened but if it did then the jews and fags and gypsies would have deserved it".

Sir, that is an appeal to force fallacy.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Sir, that is an appeal to force fallacy.

Attacking Nazis is always self defense.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Attacking Nazis is always self defense.

Unless you fit the Aryan ideal.

Then it's just good manners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Neat cartoon from the 40s. No other information on it